Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,137 members, 7,977,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:24 AM

Long But I Really Need Help. :( - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long But I Really Need Help. :( (1259 Views)

A Litle Long..but Save A Troubled Heart / I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Long But I Really Need Help. :( by kairaa: 12:05am On Aug 08, 2009
thank-you so much. i am goin to focus on my studies and im goin to tell him straight what i think. ive fallen for it too many times, and now i think i deserve to move on. thanks for all the understandin people who have helped. i really am truly grateful. x
Re: Long But I Really Need Help. :( by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 08, 2009
It's so wrong, they catch them when they are young and silly, shame!!!!!

touchmeder:

Why would you not have problems like this. At this age playing jangolover up and down. Today you love, make up, break up, take hol, drift apart, come back again. You have so much ahead of you, have u written your SSCE, abi A levels or GCSE? why not concentrate on better things like your book work, what you want to do in future, charting your life, making friends and building a good relationship with the ones you have, reading books about your body as a woman too,working on your spirituality, hobbies, and generally enjoying life as a teenager. youre charging head on for something you will always have at your disposal when your are matured, emotionally, spiritually, and otherwise. There is so much more to life than boyfriend/girlfriend i hope u know.

lol! chai!!
Re: Long But I Really Need Help. :( by C2H5OH(f): 12:27am On Aug 08, 2009
look at this young poser.  at such a tender young age you are allowing some pos to demolish your self esteem.  i am certain you won't end up in a long term relationship with a boy like this.  it's funny because when you do become more mature, you would already be used to lackluster relationship treatments that you would settle for mediocrity just to have a guy around you.

as for your post, it reeks of **** and i didn't even bother paying anymore attention after going through a couple of lines.  try to face your studies instead of messing around with this boy.  he will end up telling you he loves you because that's what you want to hear, but he is only saying that just to poke that little thing between your legs.  unfortunately the young cub will get what he wants and then dump you in the end.
Re: Long But I Really Need Help. :( by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 08, 2009
the dude is not smart, he just found dumber girls who believe anything they hear. lol he really is truly interested in a relationship indeed . . . beware of boys who "like" you but always want to "date" you in private. Film night . . . sharp man! grin I can guess what type of movie he has selected already . . .
Re: Long But I Really Need Help. :( by C2H5OH(f): 12:36am On Aug 08, 2009
davidylan:

the dude is not smart, he just found dumber girls who believe anything they hear. [/b]lol he really is truly interested in a relationship indeed . . . beware of boys who "like" you but always want to "date" you in private. Film night . . . [b]sharp man! grin I can guess what type of movie he has selected already . . .
Lol sad but true.
That boy will be a big time baller/player in years to come.
Re: Long But I Really Need Help. :( by prittigrrr(f): 1:15am On Aug 08, 2009
Dear poster: The scenario you describe has been going on since time immemorial all over the world. Boys ask girls to prove their love by giving their bodies to them when the correct standard of love should be the willingness of the man to wait. What more can you give a man when you have given him your body? You have nothing more to give after that. Why will he value your body if you do not respect yourself? Keep yourself for one who is worthy of your love: your husband. If you ask 100 women who did not wait until marriage if they were glad they gave away their virginity, none would answer "yes." Learn from our errors and be better than us. Please wait for the blessing. Work on yourself and enjoy life. You have time enough for sex. You can never regain virginity once it is gone. Be good.
Re: Long But I Really Need Help. :( by MoneyRule(m): 8:12am On Aug 08, 2009
All evryone can say is "you are just 14", "he's using you", "he aint worth it". . . . .The fact is that, it has and will always depend on you, all we can tell you is NO! But none of us will be there to put ur clothes back on when you start taking it off SO if you finally decide dat u'll rather let urself down than let him down, GOOD. If you decide the reverse is the case, BETTER! BTW what kinda name is "hal"?
Re: Long But I Really Need Help. :( by pappy4real(m): 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2009
if at 14 u already have such a long tale to tell about lust and bla bla bla, then what wld you have to say when u're twice older? think my dear.
let me tell u 1 bad thing about sex at such tender age, its a forbidden fruit and once u POP, u wont STOP. its going to be traumatic if u begin to experience such things now cos the truth is if he screws u, he'll dump u and cos u've started,u'll go to some1 else,then the same thing happens again then u go to another then another and another, and b4 u know it, idi ti baje. so pls kid sis, make the right choice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Still Marry Her? (true Life Story) / Y We Have More Virgin Ladies Dis Days / Indicative Signs of Infidelity In A Relationship....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.