Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,868 members, 7,872,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

Maria Peace Francis Naughty Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maria Peace Francis Naughty Photos (86212 Views)

Amanda Maria Edochie: Rita Edochie’s Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Maria Ude Nwachi To Linda Ikeji: "Humble Yourself If Yo Want A Man To Marry You" / Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maria Peace Francis Naughty Photos by encrypt(m): 10:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
Olympus has fallen
London has fallen
Infact Jupiter has descended

Lesson...always inspect the goods don't be fooled by the package..

When a 1974 Subaru has 2015 paint undecided

1 Like

Re: Maria Peace Francis Naughty Photos by pestrolus2002(m): 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
...snake in monkey shadow grin
Re: Maria Peace Francis Naughty Photos by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3643104_img20160426093417_jpeg5752d1f36ae3cff21994e4c07447448f

Respect to her as an actress.

I personally have absolutely nothing against her for acting nude. Being an actress is an art and if the scene requires the actress to be nude to pass on the message appropriately, then thats what a good actress would do.

I can never forget the rape scene in the Tyler Perry Move "For Coloured Girls".. That scene left me scarred and even made me hate the actor that played that scene. It was so vivid.

That said, she should cool off with the raunchy pictures lest her entire career be tainted by her nude scene. If she wants to be serious, she must grow from this move and play diverse roles and kill all of them. that is what would get her noticed by foreign producers.
not with DAT kind of breast...its disgusting
Re: Maria Peace Francis Naughty Photos by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 11:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
The kinda girl that sleeps with producers to get a role play

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Peace Francis Naughty Photos by marxweller247: 11:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
Nnwa Mamiwater, Mamiwater don send am msg
Re: Maria Peace Francis Naughty Photos by 4tune490(m): 11:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
Nothing there to explore!! All I see is hazard cos by manual handling. cool
teehay45:
I trust those movie directors
Dey go done explore...
Re: Maria Peace Francis Naughty Photos by gonkraziiiiii: 12:02am On Apr 27, 2016
No need oooo madam we don c all ur packaging so jus remove d scarf ,...intact ur permitted to walk around d world naked
Re: Maria Peace Francis Naughty Photos by cosmicrayboi(m): 12:04am On Apr 27, 2016
breast way don fall finish, i wonder who is noticing her

1 Like

Re: Maria Peace Francis Naughty Photos by qdat(m): 12:36am On Apr 27, 2016
the things yaff fall apart nah... lol

1 Like

Re: Maria Peace Francis Naughty Photos by tochstorm(m): 12:49am On Apr 27, 2016
pyyxxaro:
This akuna-kuna wit slipper bweast again
#kwontinew cry#
This Winch go de find God Fearing Husband too
lol
Re: Maria Peace Francis Naughty Photos by deniboi(m): 1:10am On Apr 27, 2016
a true professional, she should be encouraged... no one will complain if it was Hollywood. Hally berry and many others have one time or the other exposed themselves on set and they are still well regarded.... she is just an entertainer, it doesn't take anything away from her
Re: Maria Peace Francis Naughty Photos by Oshotse21(m): 6:21am On Apr 27, 2016
I like use my big black bent dick on that babe
Re: Maria Peace Francis Naughty Photos by segunpee: 7:16am On Apr 27, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3643104_img20160426093417_jpeg5752d1f36ae3cff21994e4c07447448f

Respect to her as an actress.

I personally have absolutely nothing against her for acting nude. Being an actress is an art and if the scene requires the actress to be nude to pass on the message appropriately, then thats what a good actress would do.

I can never forget the rape scene in the Tyler Perry Move "For Coloured Girls".. That scene left me scarred and even made me hate the actor that played that scene. It was so vivid.

That said, she should cool off with the raunchy pictures lest her entire career be tainted by her nude scene. If she wants to be serious, she must grow from this move and play diverse roles and kill all of them. that is what would get her noticed by foreign producers.

I see u also fall for the Oyinbo's thg dt being naked is a modern day art. Well I tell u dts an immoral art. There's nothing civilized about that. I thk she's deliberately trying to ride on d back of d naked thg to stardom n its attendant benefits. She's desperate. I hate to see how we accept some western culture that is nt adding real value to us. We shud accept those with real value that makes their economy as developed as theirs. See what china is doing. Learn n imitate US good values in everythg but censor d part that's corrupting their society. We must learn to thk for ourselves n nt join bandwagon.
Re: Maria Peace Francis Naughty Photos by segunpee: 7:29am On Apr 27, 2016
deniboi:
a true professional, she should be encouraged... no one will complain if it was Hollywood. Hally berry and many others have one time or the other exposed themselves on set and they are still well regarded.... she is just an entertainer, it doesn't take anything away from her

I believe u r educated. Then u shud be able to think logically n mayb arrive at the fact that nt evrythg american or hollywood add real value. I fear for people who put up this kind of arguments. Copying America or hollywood wholesale doesn't make u sophisticated or as developed as they r. Rather d positive value of hardwork, innovation, patriotism etc will. U may ask urself why American strips Beauty Queen of their crown for such thgs. Even Obama's daughter won't be caught even in that or it becomes a scandal.
Re: Maria Peace Francis Naughty Photos by Ajewealth123(m): 8:01am On Apr 27, 2016
This is called taking advantage of the situation.na so cossy take start

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maria Peace Francis Naughty Photos by MadCow1: 8:19am On Apr 27, 2016
segunpee:

I see u also fall for the Oyinbo's thg dt being naked is a modern day art. Well I tell u dts an immoral art. There's nothing civilized about that. I thk she's deliberately trying to ride on d back of d naked thg to stardom n its attendant benefits. She's desperate. I hate to see how we accept some western culture that is nt adding real value to us. We shud accept those with real value that makes their economy as developed as theirs. See what china is doing. Learn n imitate US good values in everythg but censor d part that's corrupting their society. We must learn to thk for ourselves n nt join bandwagon.

Oga..

I don't fall for nothing. This is an Artist practicing her art, there was nothing offensive about that scene she played. Nudity in art has been there since before even your great grand father was born. Go to Europe and see the scantily clad artworks of some of the greatest artists to ever walk the earth on display. Even photos of what Africa looked like before Western Influence' showed that our women walked around with their cleavage on display. If a Nigerian actress bares her cleavage on camera because the scene she is about to act requires it, it does not make her a modern actress cos that shiit is old now. It just makes her a well rounded Professional actress with fewer limitations. Calling her desperate cos she 'acted' a role with her cleavage exposed in a movie that the setting was a traditional African village setting is just plain wrong. You can't act a scene where you should be swimming in a pool with clothes on. You cant act a scene where you are playing a traditional woman in a rural setting with a suit on. Women have been known to bare their cleavages in such settings so whats wrong with that?

Nudity is not Western culture. Its actually AFRICAN. Know your history. The West brought us most of the outfits we currently wear today and even have influenced some of our so-called traditional outfits. An example would be the Top hat the Riverines wear with their outfits.

I think you are just overly sentimental in a wrong way about this matter.

This is 2016. She was not acting a P-orno, she was acting a scene set in a traditional African setting where it was not a societal taboo for a young unmarried maiden to walk with her t!!ties showing. In some Cross Riverine communities today where Fattening of brides is still practiced, after the fattening, the young maiden walks around her community with only her 'vagina' covered.

Know your history my friend..
Re: Maria Peace Francis Naughty Photos by MadCow1: 8:27am On Apr 27, 2016
segunpee:

I believe u r educated. Then u shud be able to think logically n mayb arrive at the fact that nt evrythg american or hollywood add real value. I fear for people who put up this kind of arguments. Copying America or hollywood wholesale doesn't make u sophisticated or as developed as they r. Rather d positive value of hardwork, innovation, patriotism etc will. U may ask urself why American strips Beauty Queen of their crown for such thgs. Even Obama's daughter won't be caught even in that or it becomes a scandal.

Please don't challenge the mans education especially if you are going to put up a purely sentimental argument.

Copying Hollywood? What has hollywood got to do with this?

In South Africa, there is a broadway type of African troupe called 'Umoja".. Its set in Zulu culture. You should see them perform on stage. The most beautiful show you would ever see on an African stage. The women are bare chested when performing and all dressed in full Zulu attire. That is African Art my friend. Those are professionals. Ask the Thespians what art is all about.

Stop sweating this issue, not every nude person is immoral.

1 Like

Re: Maria Peace Francis Naughty Photos by Ajewealth123(m): 8:48am On Apr 27, 2016
This is called taking advantage of the situation,na so cossy take start
Re: Maria Peace Francis Naughty Photos by Sunglow: 8:56am On Apr 27, 2016
missingrib:
y we some ladies won't stop disgracing their fellow woman.... my dear there is decency in modest dressing...
I really don't understand them.Pls these ladies should take a cue form ADELE!
Re: Maria Peace Francis Naughty Photos by bloomybabe(f): 9:55am On Apr 27, 2016
like seriously is dis real?...........father have mercy
Re: Maria Peace Francis Naughty Photos by hornyman(m): 9:55am On Apr 27, 2016
Dis is no breast jor, na packaging dey carry the breast since. The breast is flat, slippers breast, the previous make up pictures revealed it all.
Re: Maria Peace Francis Naughty Photos by chima24life(m): 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
Them send you, tell them say you no see me
Re: Maria Peace Francis Naughty Photos by SenatorJames(m): 1:23pm On May 01, 2016
Nonsense. Everybody just want to be popular

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charles Okocha Parks His Car On The Road, Strips Unclad, Holding Female Pants / Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! / Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.