Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,944 members, 7,912,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 11:19 AM

What A Matured Man Should Know About A Woman's Talkactiveness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Matured Man Should Know About A Woman's Talkactiveness (673 Views)

10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break / 'No Man Should Engage Me With N20k Ring, Else I Will Use It To Stoned You'-lady / What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Matured Man Should Know About A Woman's Talkactiveness by pepigeorge(m): 10:50am On Apr 26, 2016
Most relationship and marriage failures have been attributed to adultery, cheating, lies, relationship brutality, lack of love, inability to satisfy a partner and so on. Most of these causes of relationship breakup are fruits of lack of understanding.
In the course of this article, am going to highlight on what a man ought to know about a woman's loquacious nature. Sometimes, you have heard women making this comment ” he is not mature”. They are actually not referring to age, rather they are saying he does not know what he ought to have known about a woman. When a woman says I want a matured man, her meaning is I want a man that understand the behavioral attitude and characteristics of a woman. No one will deny he has not heard this statement ” why are you talking like a woman”

Stress relief: Every animal has a way of relieving stress, human included: drinking, sleeping, watching films, listening to music etc. A woman’s best way of stress relief is talking. A woman offended by a colleague in the office or stress out by a boss in the office gets home stress out, gets home and wants to relief that stress. She meets her husband at home, she unconsciously starts to relax by talking , she may not need your contribution, she wants you to listen and just show her you are paying attention by either nodding your head or looking at her. She might talk for an hour, insulting the boss, the colleagues, elaborating the little issue in office. Sometimes, in her illustration, you might sense she was the one wrong and not the colleague or boss. Don’t ever tell her at that point of stress relieving process, that she is wrong. Allow her relief her stress and calm her down, later on tell her the best way she should have related with the colleague, she will listen to you because she is calm.If you tell her that she was wrong during that stress relieving process, there will be quarrel and argument.

Frustratingly, some men don’t know that the loquacious nature of a woman is an inherent characteristics of a woman to relief stress. Some men quickly shut the woman down when she start talking ” can’t you see am watching football” “you talk too much” “please allow me to rest” unknown to them, they are pushing the woman away. Since it’s a natural to relief stress the same way the human body shuts when pain is too much by fainting, she will look for someone that listen to her; Neighbors, female friends, hence you hear them gossiping and in some cases a male friend or an ex- that listens. There’s fire on the mountain, when she eventually gets that listening ear from another guy other than her spouse.

Many a time, you hear women say ” he does not listen to me”. When a woman has your ears, sooner or later she will give you her heart. So when your girlfriend comes to your house and start talking about a course stressing her or about her roommate, she just needs you to listen. If she had fight with her roommate or best friend, she comes to you as her boyfriend and start talking about the quarrel, don’t take side against her at that point even if she is wrong. If you do, the next time you come to her house, she will be observant of your behavior towards her roommate and not long before she accuse you of flirting with her roommate
What a mature guy would do is to listen till she pour out all her heart and relief all stress. Calm her down, tell her there’s nothing to be scared of, calmly advice and proffer reasonable solution. She will trust you and keep confiding in you. A woman that loves you, trust you and confide in you, will tell you even the secrets of her own family.
When a wife or girlfriend has the ear of another guy other than their partner, she starts trusting that guy. They make long calls when you are not around, they chat often. She starts lying to you. If you are not observant and quickly try to arrest the situation, she starts cheating on you, her love for you starts dwindling and finally, marital crises – Divorce

Source: http://www.naijarex.com/2016/04/26/what-a-matured-man-should-know-about-a-woman/
visit site for more mind illuminating articles

2 Likes

Re: What A Matured Man Should Know About A Woman's Talkactiveness by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 26, 2016
undecided kiss
Re: What A Matured Man Should Know About A Woman's Talkactiveness by LordIsaac(m): 11:23am On Apr 26, 2016
Honestly, a civilized, modest and cultured woman still controls her tongue. Plus, any woman your article describes needs Jesus- a genuine encounter with the cross. As the Holyghost can fish out and root out talkativeness!
Re: What A Matured Man Should Know About A Woman's Talkactiveness by pepigeorge(m): 11:29am On Apr 26, 2016
LordIsaac:
Honestly, a civilized, modest and cultured woman still controls her tongue. Plus, any woman your article describes needs Jesus- a genuine encounter with the cross. As the Holyghost can fish out and root out talkativeness!
I think its natural phenomenon. ..or maybe the hyena dats lafs alot or the mockingbird all need Jesus

(1) (Reply)

Guys How Do You Go About It With The Girl You Meet On The Road / Am I Ok / 9 Reasons Why Some Nigerian Ladies Gain Weight After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.