Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,323 members, 7,881,196 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:10 PM

REBRANDING: Quotable Quotes Of Our Heroes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REBRANDING: Quotable Quotes Of Our Heroes (514 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) / Jonathan Receives A Heroes Welcome In Sokoto. Photos / Peter Odili & Others Reject Democracy Heroes Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REBRANDING: Quotable Quotes Of Our Heroes by Freegift75: 11:00am On Apr 26, 2016
INTRESTING QUOTES OF THE HEROES

1). He who refuses to mix Agege bread and akara as a
type of sandwich is a racist
- Martin Luther King jnr (1788)

2). He who completely unwraps moimoi and gala before eating cannot keep a secret
- Abraham Lincoln (1864)

3). Only a courageous woman can fry a bunch of plantain without tasting any
- Herbert Macauley (1872)

4). Drinking Garri doesn't mean u're poor, but allowing the Garri to swell before drinking is poverty
- Queen Elizabeth (1893)

5). Any man who drinks Alomo bitters without squeezing his face, is capable of murder
- Michael Faraday (1899)

6). Any man that uses his teeth to cut shaki from pepper soup, with his eyes wide open, is not afraid of anything
- Williams Shakespeare (1900)

7). Anyone who graduates from a conventional school without experiencing a strike, has never been to Nigeria
- Lord Lugard (1904)

cool. He who runs around looking for scissors to cut
indomine seasoning sachet is not hungry
- Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe (1947)

9). He who says nothing lasts forever has never tried
Hausa perfume
- Nelson Mandela (1973)

10). No matter how hot your temper is, it cannot cook yam
- Prof Jega (2014)

11). Anyone who reads this without laughing, is either
looking for job or needs money badly
- Barack Obama (2014).

12). If Jesus Christ could be Nigeria's president, Nigerians will still call him clueless.”
– Olusegun Obasanjo

1 Like

Re: REBRANDING: Quotable Quotes Of Our Heroes by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 26, 2016
Funny.
Re: REBRANDING: Quotable Quotes Of Our Heroes by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 26, 2016
space booked
Re: REBRANDING: Quotable Quotes Of Our Heroes by LordIsaac(m): 11:18am On Apr 26, 2016
Lolz
Re: REBRANDING: Quotable Quotes Of Our Heroes by Ojestas(m): 11:22am On Apr 26, 2016
See, i no laugh ehn . . That no 11 proverb, na me im dey talk to
Re: REBRANDING: Quotable Quotes Of Our Heroes by Freegift75: 11:39am On Apr 26, 2016
Ojestas:
See, i no laugh ehn . . That no 11 proverb, na me im dey talk to

Really?
Re: REBRANDING: Quotable Quotes Of Our Heroes by neolboy(m): 11:49am On Apr 26, 2016
My ambition does not worth the bloods of Nigerians
by GEJ.

Blood of Dogs and Buffon will flow if i don't win the election
by .............
Re: REBRANDING: Quotable Quotes Of Our Heroes by neolboy(m): 11:49am On Apr 26, 2016
My ambition does not worth the bloods of Nigerians
by GEJ.

Blood of Dogs and Buffon will flow if i don't win the election
by .............Am scared of the walking Zombies
Re: REBRANDING: Quotable Quotes Of Our Heroes by tsdarkside(m): 11:58am On Apr 26, 2016
i dont get it..

why are you puting white names to black proverbs?.....
Re: REBRANDING: Quotable Quotes Of Our Heroes by Freegift75: 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
tsdarkside:
i dont get it..
why are you puting white names to black proverbs?.....
Because they colonised the black minds
Re: REBRANDING: Quotable Quotes Of Our Heroes by tsdarkside(m): 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
Freegift75:

Because they colonised the black minds

ohhh..that will be decolonised...now is your turn to be colonised....
Re: REBRANDING: Quotable Quotes Of Our Heroes by Freegift75: 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
tsdarkside:

ohhh..that will be decolonised...now is your turn to be colonised....
Heeeeeeeeeee he he he lol

(1) (Reply)

#nonfulanilivesmatter: The Road To Kigali, By Femi Fani-kayode / What Do Hausa/fulani Want??? / Nigerian Army Planning To Steal Bodies From Mass Grave In Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.