Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,566 members, 7,934,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:11 PM

Fraud Alert: Help! 419 trying to dupe me! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fraud Alert: Help! 419 trying to dupe me! (525 Views)

Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop / Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) / Help!!! Quickteller Wants To Dupe Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud Alert: Help! 419 trying to dupe me! by slaknoah(m): 11:10am On Apr 26, 2016
Fellow nairalanders,
I need your help. Am a Nigerian, studying in Kazakhstan. Today, this guy contacted me via VK (Russian facebook), his name Donald Clay, he claimed he is from the United Kingdom but he resides in Abuja for now cos he is on a contract.
He asked if we can be friends and I agreed with that(trying to play along with him)
From our chat I suspected he is a 419 cos he doesn't sound like an European, trust me I have communicated with many of them and I know how they chat.
Then to prove my suspicions, he started asking about how I pay my school fee, but I told him am on a scholarship .
He dropped the bombshell now, saying he is interested in doing business with me cos he doesn't know Nigerian rules.
And said can I send 200dollars to a man in Edo for building materials, and promised to repay with interest .
Think you can see my suspicions are true now, cos don't know why he can't pay to to man directly after all he is in Abuja.
I don't want him to escape, what do you think I can do, should I continue to play along or blast him ?
Re: Fraud Alert: Help! 419 trying to dupe me! by Ojestas(m): 11:16am On Apr 26, 2016
Play along. . u sef fit maga him
Re: Fraud Alert: Help! 419 trying to dupe me! by 7agaza(m): 11:17am On Apr 26, 2016
better run. most of them uses jaxx before you know what is happening you are already a victim
Re: Fraud Alert: Help! 419 trying to dupe me! by slaknoah(m): 11:23am On Apr 26, 2016
Ojestas:
Play along. . u sef fit maga him
How?
Re: Fraud Alert: Help! 419 trying to dupe me! by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 26, 2016
Shebi you be student!!... Face ya book!!

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Massacre : S/east Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit / How To Obtain Drivers License In United State Of America / Photos Of Woman Breastfeeding Baby Despite Having A Broken Leg In Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.