Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,465 members, 7,964,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 12:16 AM

Shocked When I Saw My Bride Price List. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocked When I Saw My Bride Price List. (2999 Views)

"After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says / I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Shocked When I Saw My Bride Price List. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
Okay

Waiting for the list.

Re: Shocked When I Saw My Bride Price List. by olac21(m): 11:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
Fadekebisola:

first i know am not a virgin and i want allow those old men in the village charge my boo excessively bc of their selfish desire...what is the essence of the charge in the first place wen most women are not married virgin.....i was in uyo and i saw the amount of prostitution going on there mostly by igbo women(98%)...and after that they will false the man to pay olosho bride price at such amount is unfair...this is why i like yoruba culture.

at OP am sure u are no longer a virgin....so dont allow those old men reap where they did not sow

Who deflowered you baby?iproduce the person now..justice needs to be done ASAP
Re: Shocked When I Saw My Bride Price List. by pussyeater(m): 5:33am On Apr 27, 2016
Na by force to marry? Abeg if u nor fit buy the list make somebody else buy am... I don see where dem put 2016 brand new Toyota Camry ontop list undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Woman’s Bedroom Selfie Has Gone Viral – But Can You Spot The Bizarre Reason / Lalasticlala peeps still want to see your pics again. / Quick Selfie.. Studio In A Minute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.