Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,631 members, 7,941,444 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

Question For The Religion Moderator: Ako - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question For The Religion Moderator: Ako (651 Views)

Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / ~UPDATED~ Rules And Regulations Of The Religion Forum ~UPDATED~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For The Religion Moderator: Ako by justcool(m): 4:41am On Aug 08, 2009
Dear Moderator AKO,

With all due respect.
Why did you lock the thread "Designing Your Baby"?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-306471.0.html#msg4311440

Posters were cordial and respectful to each other, but just as the thread was getting more interesting you locked it and deleted my last post.
This is not the first time my posts have been removed, eventhough I try to be respectful in all my posts.

Please can you explain to me why you lock threads like "Designing Your Baby" and why you delete my posts.

Feel free to show me where and how I have not played by the rules.

Thanks
Re: Question For The Religion Moderator: Ako by Tudor6(f): 7:41am On Aug 08, 2009
I wonder if we have drunks running this site.
Why would a thread just be locked without reason?
Re: Question For The Religion Moderator: Ako by Tudor6(f): 8:07am On Aug 08, 2009
I see the topic has been unlocked.
Re: Question For The Religion Moderator: Ako by muhsin(m): 11:44am On Aug 08, 2009
Tudór:

I wonder if we have drunks running this site.
Why would a thread just be locked without reason?

They must be banning you, man.

(1) (Reply)

Always Make Joyfully Praise To The God / Prayer For Sale / See As Christians Are Killed In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.