Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,363 members, 7,904,427 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 01:20 PM

How Does One Become A Member Of A Civil Rights Organisationl - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Does One Become A Member Of A Civil Rights Organisationl (334 Views)

IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) / Kogi Press Release On Death By Suicide Of Edward Soje, A Civil Servant / "MMM Better Than APGA Led Government - A Civil Servant Victim" (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Does One Become A Member Of A Civil Rights Organisationl by soaksman: 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
I read with admiration what some civil right groups did at the National Assembly..blocking it off and defying every attempt by the security agencies to disperse them. The time is now for every Nigerian to troop out and follow suit to demonstrate against the excesses of people we voted into government to represent us. Enough is enough!!!
Please I am based in Portharcourt and will appreciate it if anybody can tell me how to be a member of such group. I need their contact and how to locate them.Thanks
Re: How Does One Become A Member Of A Civil Rights Organisationl by Controversialad: 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
Noted! You can Join Right Path Network
Re: How Does One Become A Member Of A Civil Rights Organisationl by Tunami(m): 5:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
i will be the happiest if after you join the civil liberty organisation you can start your own protest from aso rock.

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Occupy National Assembly Protest Against Saraki's Resignation / The Big Question / Leaders Don't Believe In Limited Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.