Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,631 members, 7,941,443 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 07:06 AM

#throwbackmemories Guy Tell You Don't Do This Back In Secondary School. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / #throwbackmemories Guy Tell You Don't Do This Back In Secondary School. (595 Views)

School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) / These Ladies Recreated The Picture They Took In 2006 While In Secondary School / How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#throwbackmemories Guy Tell You Don't Do This Back In Secondary School. by Frankicent(m): 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
Those of you that once attend government secondary school or badass private school will understand my writeup.

Back then in school after numerous complain about your class been the most difficult or you fail to submit an assignment. There's always one tough male teacher that find fun in wiping naughty student. The class teacher will ask your class captain to go call the evil male teacher. OMO you go see student panting girls crying. On hearing the man footstep boiz will start panicking with pretend saying " SEBI NAH ORDINARY CANE, YOU GO DUST AM MTCWEEE " hearing all that confident will come to you like a wild wind..
2mins later the badass man enters the class and say " OYA BOIZ TO MY RIGHT AND GALZ TO MY LEFT" that moment the toilet will be your best friend. Lolz you still maintain the coolness.
Galx will be flogged a bit like 5 strokes. With there cute face that will almost make you fall in love with her. You see girls Chai on top small cane oo crying like they've been kidnapped..
BOIZ TURN..
Boiz will start complaining who's going first? Immediately one big bros nice dress guy (we small guys then we play rough expect those big older boiz lolz)
The older bros will stand up next thing the teacher will say face the wall "bros bone face hard" wipeee wipee wipeee wipee after 10 stroke you see nice bouncing chai still adjusting there uniform ( FROM THAT DAY I STARTED BOUNCING WHEN WALKING TILL NOW I STILL BOUNCE OOO IT'S PART OF ME NOW LOLZ)

After the big older boiz collect there cane another courage came in. Your friend will go dust 10 stroke of cane. You be like "OMO SO --- SABI DUST CANE OO". Extra courage again oo... 3/4 tough boiz before you dust again .. You be like " IF I NO DUST THIS CANE EHN I GO BEND OO" Boiz will start fighting on who to go next oo cause of dusting. At that moment the evil teacher would have notice this guys are strong so he wouldn't what to lose his reputation as the badass teacher.... Your turn next you bounce to collect your own.
You friends start praising you. You' start feeling fly.The 1st two strokes hit your back you felt the pain and you absorb "hmmmmmm" you heard boiz complaining immediately you notice the force at which the man strike your ass is twice much than before... You stylishly receive your 10 stroke. Instead of boiz praising you they would say sorry "THE MAN WICKED OOOO CHAI, SEE YOUR BACK BLOOD,SEE BIG MARK, YOU HAND DON BIG OO SORRY YOU HEAR" All such of whying and pity... The next you do is pretend as if the strokes didn't hurt you... 2mins later your heart is heavy with sadness. Only few people will know you going to cry any minutes from now..lolz... Now the toilet or one abandon clax is your friend. You go dey and cry your life out...lwkmd. If you see one of your friend or crush..Nah to hide ooo or you clean your eye out.. If they ask why your is red you start giving out silly excuse. .....Abi I lie

1 Like

Re: #throwbackmemories Guy Tell You Don't Do This Back In Secondary School. by Standing5(m): 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
In my sec sch we even look forward to the caining session on Monday assembly and hail the most flawless 'duster' of cain.
Re: #throwbackmemories Guy Tell You Don't Do This Back In Secondary School. by Stanleywaxy(m): 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
Was whipped a million times for scaling the fence to go watch soccer @ viewing centres ... Shout out to Baba Shittu ... You made me tougher grin grin
Re: #throwbackmemories Guy Tell You Don't Do This Back In Secondary School. by Mikkystorm: 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
Lol, exactly. Mines a private school though. But, I had same experience. It's mutual brov!
Re: #throwbackmemories Guy Tell You Don't Do This Back In Secondary School. by Frankicent(m): 6:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Was whipped a million times for scaling the fence to go watch soccer @ viewing centres ... Shout out to Baba Shittu ... You made me tougher grin grin
lol
Re: #throwbackmemories Guy Tell You Don't Do This Back In Secondary School. by Stanleywaxy(m): 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
Frank I cent:
lol
grin Youu de laff ni ... My ass got used to it tho

(1) (Reply)

Scientists Discover Three Potentially Habitable Planets / What Will You Do If You See This On Your Student Assignment Book? / Best Scholarship Program For Msc In Europe Or America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.