Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,230 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:36 AM

Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos (55610 Views)

Soldiers Shoot 5-Year-Old Boy In Kaduna During Peaceful Rally By Shiites (Pics) / Soldiers Shoot At Policemen Along Bauchi-Jos Road In Error / Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by EreluY(f): 8:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
One of the reasons I shredded my Nigerian passport.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by Alokendra(m): 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
MirabelArode:
Good for the yoruba lawyer, I am sure he was one of those hailing the killing unarmed protesters by bloodthirsty soldiers. Let karma continue to reign! E sweet my belle.

As it's reigning in Enugu... F00l
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by Eddygourdo(m): 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
Adekorya:

Me have made up my mind, that anytime a mad man all in the name of being a soldier attempt to infringe upon my right it's gonna be a war even if my life is at stake.

I would rather die fighting for my right than to be alive and watch my right getting un-derserve treatment.
when they are through with you. You won't be able to differentiate ur right from ur left. Iranu. If you like follow mad people wey wear uniform dey drag. Na mutu sure for u

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by jude33084(m): 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
psucc:
Even the security agents are threats to the common Man the street.

God help us.

This why people rejoice when bh kill them undecided
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by Oilandgas1(m): 9:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
donbenedict:
Never argue with a mad man!

Wisdom 101

Any mad man in khaki
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
captainjoh:
I said to him, Oga this thing you are doing is causing
holdup, why don’t you take the bus out of the road, so that we can move, and then he said to me who are you, what nonsense are you talking, and I said, no Oga I’m not trying to teach you what to do, I’m only telling you that if you do this thing it will be better for us using the road.

Next time try not to teach a soldiers what to do and make him look stupid, they hate orders from civilians.
You were not the only one in that hold up.
Sorry for the injuries and thank God no life was lost. Nigerian soldiers are addicted to beating civilians

So making a suggestion = teaching a soldier what to do. Very clever analysis monsieur
Meeen no one can make another look stupid unless of course the guy was stùpid in the 1st place and has an inferiority complex or he is allergic to common sense
No wonder the fight owith BH drags on. when illiterate bufoons are tasked with securing a country

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
jude33084:

This why people rejoice when bh kill them undecided

I rejoice O. How are they different from the BH
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by Sylverbox(m): 9:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

The frustrated bastard thought everyone was uselsss like him. 20 years from now you will be celebrayed while he will be scratching for pension. God be with you good man
I think that is what hurts them the most. I also noticed it is the uneducated ones that act this way. Same with the Police and FRSC...awful bunch!!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by oweman: 9:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
[quote author=donbenedict post=45066315]Never argue with a mad man!
em 374 nigeriams wheburied in shallow graves in Zaria and Kaduna by this senseless mad dogs
he probably is ome of those foolish lawyers Tinubu commission to to talk rubbish on his mouth organ tvcTV
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
ajademola2000:
Soldiers around festac, Apapa, mile2 side gat no chill at all, they are very very rude. In fact they treat people like animal, anyone familiar to that area can relate. They act as if they are high on something. I would have got beaten in Apapa by some soldiers last 2 weeks if not that I learn to keep mute, one word from you can lead to beating. Oga Tukur Yusuf Buratai, please talk to your boiz to take it easy on citizens.

That is where the problem is
what are they doing in those places?
doing police work....
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by adaoshi(m): 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
Next time mind your business
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by planetx: 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
ajademola2000:
Soldiers around festac, Apapa, mile2 side gat no chill at all, they are very very rude. In fact they treat people like animal, anyone familiar to that area can relate. They act as if they are high on something. I would have got beaten in Apapa by some soldiers last 2 weeks if not that I learn to keep mute, one word from you can lead to beating. Oga Tukur Yusuf Buratai, please talk to your boiz to take it easy on citizens.
They act like that because Nigeria does not have a gun culture, in a country like the US with a gun culture, police who are the face of law and order will talk to you with respect and call you sir talk less of soldiers that you don't even see on the street. A armed society is a polite society.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by pheesayor(m): 10:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
This guy's brother just got married last Saturday, thank God he didn't die
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by ireasontight: 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
nnamdi kanu said it, you all are living in a zoo

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by Fxwarrior: 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
Bastards wearing army uniform under a bufoon.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by Fxwarrior: 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
adaoshi:
Next time mind your business

Mind which business? When they were clearly blocking his way and preventing him from going to his business.

Besides you no get sense?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by doskie(m): 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
UyiIredia:

Funny enough they don't go through as hard a training as some soldiers in other countries. And those soldiers don't bully their citizens.
like Russian soldiers. our soldiers are local champions. They hardly engage un real combat that will tell the world how weak and cowardly they are. one on one an average mechanic or welder can kill a soldier with blow to blow.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by Fxwarrior: 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

So making a suggestion = teaching a soldier what to do. Very clever analysis monsieur
Meeen no one can make another look stupid unless of course the guy was stùpid in the 1st place and has an inferiority complex or he is allergic to common sense
No wonder the fight owith BH drags on. when illiterate bufoons are tasked with securing a country

Is it the people that will throw away their guns and flee at the sound of knockout and even pull their shirts join?
Omo leave that tin.

They keep saying since last year that they know the location of chibok girls, to rescue dem na another wahala.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by onajo2000(m): 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
Adekorya:

Me have made up my mind, that anytime a mad man all in the name of being a soldier attempt to infringe upon my right it's gonna be a war even if my life is at stake.

I would rather die fighting for my right than to be alive and watch my right getting un-derserve treatment.

You go die like fowl..... Just Waka dey go

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by Ghandi12: 10:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
Okay when will the House of Representatives or Senate hold a special session on this incident? Last time a Rep. was brushed they were all over seeking public sympathy.

This is what a common man faces everyday and unfortunately it has not "changed" under PMB.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by Odogwuskido(m): 10:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
Afama:
Rip lawyer
He's not dead.... Dude!
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by kesternice: 11:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
Worst of it all d military will not do Anytin abt dis. For u 2 end crime pple must get punished 4 Dia negative actions. Am getting tired of one Nigeria everybdy should separate. F..k
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by Dexema(m): 11:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
MirabelArode:
Good for the yoruba lawyer, I am sure he was one of those hailing the killing of unarmed protesters by bloodthirsty soldiers. Let karma continue to reign! E sweet my belle.

I know that deep down in your church mind you know that this comment lacks any intellectual input, ok let me find an excuse for you, you were probably shitting through ur buccal cavity and thinking with your a** when you typed this grin.... how about that? no need to thank me I'm just trying to help a seastar.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by HIPROFILE(m): 11:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
That's what you see or get when ur in a country called zoo the zombies are treated with no respect..... TIZ= this is Zoo......
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by poseidon12: 11:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
Thanks to all the idiots that voted for the tyrant Buhari. I hope they got the name of their so called commanding officer so the lawyer can sue the thugs you guys call Nigerian soldiers.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by poseidon12: 11:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
myners007:
WAR START: Military vs Legal. Who will win. Watch out for the movie coming out soon
It's fun to you, right? It could be you one day.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by poseidon12: 11:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
rexel99:
Remember what pastor niemoller said, remember the Shiites and the defenceless Nigerians manhandled by this weak soldiers. It only a matter of time before this becomes a normal thing in our lives. Shebi Una b de clap hand for them when Dem attack those Shiites.

Don't mind short sighted and foolish Nigerians.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by veron007: 12:05am On Apr 27, 2016
boman2014:
Some solders in Festac have shot at and brutalised a
motorist for having an argument with a soldier over the right of way.

The soldiers numbering about four reportedly chased the motorist identified barrister Olajide Sipe, from 23 road Mobile Petrol station, shooting and at his vehicle in the process.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt7v7u1lcveon.4a1c1108.jpg[/img]

Barrister Olajideide Sipe lying on the floor of the hospital after he was brutalized by Soldiers in Festac. Photo credit: Kalu O Kalu.

I hope we are enjoying the chanji we voted for. The only thing we own ourselves is to vote this bastard out office in 2019!

They thereafter dragged the helpless victim out of the car and beat him thoroughly with stones and sticks.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt1g52qgmkkpgg.d28fd75d.jpg[/img]

Barrister Olajide Sipe’s bloody face after he was brutalized by Soldiers in Festac. Photo credit: Kalu O Kalu.

Our correspondent at the scene was told by relatives of the victim that but for the timely intervention of a retired commodore who stopped his car and restrained the soldiers from inflicting more injuries on the Jide, he could have lost his life in the attack.

After the commodore intervened, Jide was rushed by
bystanders to Mercy Gate hospital along 72 Road where is receiving treatment.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkytp8ct0aiq3ok.1906525b.jpg[/img]

Mercy Gate hospital where Olajide Sipe was rushed to for treatment after being brutalised by soldiers. Photo credit: Kalu O Kalu.

Narrating his ordeal to our correspondent at the hospital, Jide said: I was coming from where I went to buy water barely ten minutes after talking with my wife on the phone, at 23 Road Mobil Petrol station, those buying fuel had blocked one lane and a soldier had stopped a bus on the other lane in the middle of the road.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt23k10osm0ia.0f01da1f.jpg[/img]

Barrister Olajideide Sipe after he was revived at the
hospital by nurses. Photo credit: Kalu O Kalu
“When I realsed that the soldier was blocking the road I said to him, Oga this thing you are doing is causing
holdup, why don’t you take the bus out of the road, so that we can move, and then he said to me who are you, what nonsense are you talking, and I said, no Oga I’m not trying to teach you what to do, I’m only telling you that if you do this thing it will be better for us using the road.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt5ege1t1p9ee.1ff9c98e.jpg[/img]

Nurses attending to Olajide after he was beaten by
Soldiers. Photo credit: Kalu O Kalu

“The next thing he said was, You must be a useless man, then when I saw that he was already taking that tone I decided to move my car, then he started running after me, after I took the turning on 23 Road, another soldier, light in complexion came in front of my car, I stopped, then he began kicking my front wheel and smashed my windscreen.

“When I saw he was kicking my car, I moved, then the two Soldiers boarded a bike, then they later became four and began chasing me, as I got to 7th Avenue, I made a U-turn and they rammed their bike into my car, then I drove off, when the soldiers saw me driving off they shot at the car twice, the second bullet hit my tyre.

When I heard the sound of the gun I couldn’t believe I was being shot at. After my tyre went flat, I came down and they ran to me and beat me blue black, after that people around brought me to the hospital.

The relatives of the victim said the commanding officer of the soldiers, Lieutenant Sadi, later came to the hospital to see the damage his men had caused to an innocent citizen, but offered no further succor.

See more photos bellow from the attack on barrister
Olajide Sipe, taken by a bystander, Kalu O Kalu.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt72t75qi311q.75f38b2f.jpg[/img]

The windscreen of Olajide Sipe’s vehicle was shattered in
the attack. Photo credit: Kalu O Kalu

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt6gq88rlu0ek.e0a630b5.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt562k2be8949.c85d4051.jpg[/img]

The tyre of Sipe’s vehicle was shot at by the soldiers.
Photo credit: Kalu O Kalu

https://www.naij.com/811662-just-in-soldiers-on-rampage-shoot-at-lawyer-in-festac-photos.html?source=breaking

Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by poseidon12: 12:06am On Apr 27, 2016
Ushiefrank:
Why judging from one side of the story? Wait and hear their own side, what if it was stop and search? Why was he runing if he did not commit? So you should use you senses before raining abuse and calling them names they have attack any of you unncessary so why? Am sure some of you don't know what thay pass through.

Keep quiet there. The day you encounter these thugs, your view will change.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by veron007: 12:06am On Apr 27, 2016
boman2014:
Some solders in Festac have shot at and brutalised a
motorist for having an argument with a soldier over the right of way.

The soldiers numbering about four reportedly chased the motorist identified barrister Olajide Sipe, from 23 road Mobile Petrol station, shooting and at his vehicle in the process.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt7v7u1lcveon.4a1c1108.jpg[/img]

Barrister Olajideide Sipe lying on the floor of the hospital after he was brutalized by Soldiers in Festac. Photo credit: Kalu O Kalu.

They thereafter dragged the helpless victim out of the car and beat him thoroughly with stones and sticks.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt1g52qgmkkpgg.d28fd75d.jpg[/img]

Barrister Olajide Sipe’s bloody face after he was brutalized by Soldiers in Festac. Photo credit: Kalu O Kalu.

Our correspondent at the scene was told by relatives of the victim that but for the timely intervention of a retired commodore who stopped his car and restrained the soldiers from inflicting more injuries on the Jide, he could have lost his life in the attack.

After the commodore intervened, Jide was rushed by
bystanders to Mercy Gate hospital along 72 Road where is receiving treatment.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkytp8ct0aiq3ok.1906525b.jpg[/img]

Mercy Gate hospital where Olajide Sipe was rushed to for treatment after being brutalised by soldiers. Photo credit: Kalu O Kalu.

Narrating his ordeal to our correspondent at the hospital, Jide said: I was coming from where I went to buy water barely ten minutes after talking with my wife on the phone, at 23 Road Mobil Petrol station, those buying fuel had blocked one lane and a soldier had stopped a bus on the other lane in the middle of the road.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt23k10osm0ia.0f01da1f.jpg[/img]

Barrister Olajideide Sipe after he was revived at the
hospital by nurses. Photo credit: Kalu O Kalu
“When I realsed that the soldier was blocking the road I said to him, Oga this thing you are doing is causing

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt5ege1t1p9ee.1ff9c98e.jpg[/img]

Nurses attending to Olajide after he was beaten by
Soldiers. Photo credit: Kalu O Kalu

“The next thing he said was, You must be a useless man, then when I saw that he was already taking that tone I decided to move my car, then he started running after me, after I took the turning on 23 Road, another soldier, light in complexion came in front of my car, I stopped, then he began kicking my front wheel and smashed my windscreen.

“When I saw he was kicking my car, I moved, then the two Soldiers boarded a bike, then they later became four and began chasing me, as I got to 7th Avenue, I made a U-turn and they rammed their bike into my car, then I drove off, when the soldiers saw me driving off they shot at the car twice, the second bullet hit my tyre.

When I heard the sound of the gun I couldn’t believe I was being shot at. After my tyre went flat, I came down and they ran to me and beat me blue black, after that people around brought me to the hospital.

The relatives of the victim said the commanding officer of the soldiers, Lieutenant Sadi, later came to the hospital to see the damage his men had caused to an innocent citizen, but offered no further succor.

See more photos bellow from the attack on barrister
Olajide Sipe, taken by a bystander, Kalu O Kalu.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt72t75qi311q.75f38b2f.jpg[/img]

The windscreen of Olajide Sipe’s vehicle was shattered in
the attack. Photo credit: Kalu O Kalu

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt6gq88rlu0ek.e0a630b5.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt562k2be8949.c85d4051.jpg[/img]

The tyre of Sipe’s vehicle was shot at by the soldiers.
Photo credit: Kalu O Kalu

https://www.naij.com/811662-just-in-soldiers-on-rampage-shoot-at-lawyer-in-festac-photos.html?source=breaking

I hope we are enjoying the chanji we voted for. The only thing we own ourselves is to vote this bastard out office in 2019!
Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by Jyde89: 12:15am On Apr 27, 2016
palsenator:
In the beginning I thought you were reasoning well only for me to see the Bigot trait you have. What baffles me most is that you are a lady and you will be a mother someday, please what will you teach your children? Because it is obvious you lack genuine human feeling

Human feeling bawo na, does she have brain? does she have common sense? is she inteligent? You are now talking about something as rear as human feelings, cut her some slack na, u can see i did'nt bother quoting her, twas because i can sense her pain from miles away, its not easy being a moving object u know.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos by megxo(m): 12:16am On Apr 27, 2016
prinsam30:
soldiers and lawlessness
a better love story dan twilight

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates / INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna / Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.