Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,867 members, 7,933,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:38 PM

Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU (39032 Views)

Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital / Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others / BREAKING: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair, Rushed To Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by DrSuleiman100: 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

how musch has the dullard in aso rock recovered so far? where are the monies he claims he has recovered?
See your mouth. Dullard is in a Aso Rock. You that you are not Dullard, you're in your village. Think deep.

7 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by Rebsy(f): 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
saintmark88:

Are u new here??
Nope...been here like forever

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by omolola15(m): 10:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
modath:

3x ni ooo, even me sef laff you scarrer... cheesy cheesy

Life's too short to be uptight all the time, moreover squeezey squeezey face, na wrinkle e dey cause.. wink

Highest 5 for you.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by focus7: 10:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
Olisa Metuh should not just feign any sickness, he must surely go and occupy his apartment in kirikiri.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by Semper247(m): 10:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
sheettle:
Na hunger. These people don't know how to earn legitimate money. Since PDP lost election, no more free money so hunger is the order in their life. Soak garri give am or get a crisp N1000 note and flash it over his nose, he will wake up.

Loooooool@ flash a crisp #1000 note over him...
Hahahaha.... Bad guy
Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by popcykaylah(m): 10:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
He shall not die but live to fulfill his life sentence in kuje prison eating beans..

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by Ephemmm: 11:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
tuale4u:
i wish him quick recovery.
We are just mere mortal. Just that most times we 4get that fact when we have power.

May God help our stupidity.

Which kind quick recovery? Na now him dey fall: may he never get up till eternity tongue tongue tongue
Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by oluwasegun007(m): 11:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
modath:
He shall not die but live!!!

He will live to refund all that he isn't entitled to!! Thus saith the word of God...

P.S... There are ways to get "incapacitated people to court", Hosni Mubarak is a classic example...

Dasuki said he was ill 6mths+ ago & needed to fly abroad which wasn't allowed, he is still bouncing!!!!! cool

am glad that a lady could b dis upto date when it coms to politics both locally and internationally. .

#respect.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by Udofire(m): 11:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
I love this film starring olisa metuh and co. Let's see where it ends.
Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by PipSurgeon(m): 11:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
omenka:
Listen/Look closely, between you (and the rest of your kind) and Metuh, I really can't tell who I give less fvcks about honestly. I'm more likely to care about the size of a flea's penis than care what you do with your damn lives.

Goodnight.
but u r wicked grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by dammyagboola(m): 12:58am On Apr 27, 2016
I wish him quick recovery. He has to return our money.
Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 27, 2016
Hunger strike gone awry? These people's court cases're taking too long abeg. They better throw him in jail fast and save taxpayer funds.
Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by ngoziama: 1:32am On Apr 27, 2016
Buharism:
bring back our yam first

Which yam, water yam, paper yam or ada onicha.fools.its only in nigeria that corruption fights corruption..let the system purge itself of all corrupt government officials pursuing corruption cases then I will agree with the system's fight against corruption otherwise corruption will start eating everyone of them .

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by Excuzeme: 1:44am On Apr 27, 2016
Buharism:
bring back our yam first

Does it look like he too, has CANCER too!

Nigerian looters should stop eating these our "cancer-causing Yams"!
grin
Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by totorimi: 1:51am On Apr 27, 2016
Thats the trade mark of APC, to give people high BP through EFCC threat yet at the end of the day nothing comes out. If anything happens to him bubu will be in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by billyG(m): 2:15am On Apr 27, 2016
Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by amtaken(f): 2:31am On Apr 27, 2016
So they have now started to attack PDP members spiritually too?

#SMH for evil APC!
Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by Pataki: 2:33am On Apr 27, 2016
Nurse Metuh should consider Nollywood acting inside Kuje Prison.

Barawo!
Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by Nobody: 3:36am On Apr 27, 2016
kokoA:
He had better return the money o
Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by mindtricks: 3:38am On Apr 27, 2016
dumebiifeanyi:

http://dumebiifeanyi.com/pdp-spokesmanolisa-metuh-intensive-care/

Yet can this be the reason Buhari's govt is yet to hit the ground running, and give Nigerians the positive change they crave for, or is it a crime in Nigeria to ever see the govt keep to their promises or even surpass them?

All this corruption tales should be more icing on the cake, and not in any way reasonable expalantion why Buhari's govt keeps potraying her as lacking the faintest idea what to do Power bestowed on her, or is this crappy leadership from APC the possible best that the best amongst us can offer us?
Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by coldFLARES1(m): 4:10am On Apr 27, 2016
totorimi:
If anything happens to him bubu will be in trouble.
Buh don't you think you should grow past this level? No one will begrudge you should you decide to show Metuh the characteristic support you folks are known for.

Having regard to the fact King Nnamdi Kanu, your Messiah and the Dilector has found a home in a corner of the Zoo, wearing cuffs like wristwatches, and the 30 million of you silly folks could not bring down the 'Zoo' like you threatened, you better find a new line of threats to issue.

This is is grossly ineffective and of no consequence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by modath(f): 4:44am On Apr 27, 2016
amtaken:
So they have now started to attack PDP members spiritually too?

#SMH for evil APC!

Spiritual gini?? shocked shocked shocked

Who & what made you people like this nah So he was supposed to receive money from Dasuki ba? Same way you were likening Akpabio to a saint/angel..

There is partisanship & there is dumbness !! We should always be mindful of what we project to the world! Haba!!!

Also stop quoting the scriptures, God cannot be mocked!! undecided

totorimi:
Thats the trade mark of APC, to give people high BP through EFCC threat yet at the end of the day nothing comes out. If anything happens to him bubu will be in trouble.

Did you even read the article? So it's APC that gave him chronic back pain? or they made him collect money from Dasuki?

As for nothing coming out of the case, Nurse Metuh sef can attest to the fact that Kuje too sure for him!!!

Why do you think he is feigning illness ..

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by amtaken(f): 5:29am On Apr 27, 2016
Chief Dr. Godswill Obot Akpabio, Esq transformed Akwa Abasi Ibom State and God will eternally bless him for that. He will forever prosper and no weapon formed against him shall prosper.

Goodluck Ebelechukwu Jonathan carried everybody along and did not victimise the opposition. May God bless him eternally. Such a man of peace indeed.

May God grant Olisa Metuh, Esq. the courage to continue to speak up even in the midst of severe victimisation by Buhari against all opposition.
Such a brilliant lawyer and one of my mentors. I got nothing but love and admiration for him.

Numbers 23:8 "How shall I curse, whom God hath not cursed? or how shall I defy, whom the LORD hath not defied?".

Try to find peace man, you really need it.

Ciao ciao.

modath:

Spiritual gini?? shocked shocked shocked

Who & what made you people like this nah So he was supposed to receive money from Dasuki ba? Same way you were likening Akpabio to a saint/angel..

There is partisanship & there is dumbness !! We should always be mindful of what we project to the world! Haba!!!

Also stop quoting the scriptures, God cannot be mocked!! undecided

Did you even read the article? So it's APC that gave him chronic back pain? or they made him collect money from Dasuki?

As for nothing coming out of the case, Nurse Metuh sef can attest to the fact that Kuje too sure for him!!!

Why do you think he is feigning illness ..

Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by wink2015(m): 5:37am On Apr 27, 2016
[size=15pt]Olisa Metuh a well known pdp loud mouth just like governor Fayose of Ekiti state is just trying to feign sickness just to create a scene and then escape our justice system.

Unfortunately, he is dealing with the wrong person. The Buhari adminstration will not tolerate that rubbish from him[/size]

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by Nobody: 5:43am On Apr 27, 2016
Na lie, Metuh is not sick. He's only acting Nollywood. Mubarak appeared in court on hospital bed & I expect Metuh to appear in court even on life support to defend his actions/in-actions since he claims "innocence". The Righteous have nothing to fear absolutely. #OurYamEater

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by Nobody: 5:52am On Apr 27, 2016
AWONEYAN:
Why is every accused person, falling sick and no be small sickness for that matter.......?
Lawyering tactics, ploy and advice
Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by IYANGBALI: 6:22am On Apr 27, 2016
The fear of prison no good o
Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by Xtfield(m): 6:32am On Apr 27, 2016
Our brothers from the East do not believe in refund of money once it enters their hand or account. They will rather die than give up any amount. Why it is so, I do not know. Were Metuh to be a Yoruba man he would have refunded this money long ago and let trouble go its way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by 989900B: 6:42am On Apr 27, 2016
How come they are all sick? wink
Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by Ura: 6:52am On Apr 27, 2016
So the new method of getting away with stolen government funds is to fall sick or die? It is well with this country.
Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by arsenal33: 7:14am On Apr 27, 2016
NA LIE!

PURE WAYO MAN!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits Wounded Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In Yola (photos) / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate / Bola Tinubu: Igbos Will only benefit From 'National cake' If They Vote For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.