Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,020 members, 7,915,965 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:10 PM

The Hypocrisy Of Some Hausa People. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocrisy Of Some Hausa People. (736 Views)

Hausa People Think Like Their Cows - See Epic Reply / More Than 10 Hausa People Killed In akokwa Community, The True Story / Dino Vs Remi Tinubu:the Hypocrisy Of Our SW Brethren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hypocrisy Of Some Hausa People. by mannasy(m): 11:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
I am a hausa boy and i am not self hating,but why do hausa take buhari as the only good person from north(hausa/fulani).even to criticize buhari on some of his issues is now a problem,where by all they say is pray for him but alot of people a suffering from hunger and lacking basic amenities.i didnt say he should solve the problem in a short period of time but atleast allow me to express my frustration since you dont have problem when i complain about jonathan administration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Some Hausa People. by uprightman(m): 11:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
mannasy:
I am a hausa boy and i am not self hating,but why do hausa take buhari as the only good person from north(hausa/fulani).even to criticize buhari on some of his issues is now a problem,where by all they say is pray for him but alot of people a suffering from hunger and lacking basic amenities.i didnt say he should solve the problem in a short period of time but atleast allow me to express my frustration since you dont have problem when i complain about jonathan administration.
critising him will attract haters for you. It is inborn. Hausa hate questioning or critising their leaders. Because they believe that is only Allah that give power. And any thing that happens is Allah's will

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Some Hausa People. by Nafizzey(m): 12:39am On Apr 27, 2016
uprightman:
critising him will attract haters for you. It is inborn. Hausa hate questioning or critising their leaders. Because they believe that is only Allah that give power. And any thing that happens is Allah's will
No no my brother, you are wong
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Some Hausa People. by buharisbae(f): 2:22am On Apr 27, 2016
all this iPods b forming Hausa too ;-[
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Some Hausa People. by naijaking1: 2:27am On Apr 27, 2016
uprightman:

Really?
That's why they allowed a few wandering Fulanis nomads to kill off their sarkins one by one, and installed Fulani emirs?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Heardsmen Attacks, National Grazing Zones, & Islamization Of Nigeria. / Transition Monitoring Group Rebuffed N2 Billion Bribe From Jonathan's Men / Important Message For Broom & Umbrella Carries; PDP & APC Apologists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.