Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,282 members, 7,977,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:49 PM

Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily (12053 Views)

Kaduna, Chinese Firm Sign Pact For New Kaduna Refinery / NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery / Port Harcourt Refinery Begins Production Again – NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by donbrowser(m): 8:42am On Apr 27, 2016
Hian
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by daddysprincess(f): 8:42am On Apr 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:

As long as the word "zombie" is there, you're describing your fellow Buhari supporters.

We are wailers cool
you are really funny oh

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by mustymatic(m): 8:43am On Apr 27, 2016
Thank God
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by mustymatic(m): 8:44am On Apr 27, 2016
Thank God..
God bless change
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 27, 2016
faithugo64:
we cried for CHANGE but got CHAINED instead

chai which way Nigeria??

I think you mean to say we prayed for change and also prayed for thieves to be chained.

While we are gradually getting the change,the thieves are also gradually being chained..

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by Diidi(f): 8:45am On Apr 27, 2016
Story for the gods.
And I have never seen or heard that 10 tankers are going to SE. In every 3 weeks 2 tankers enter Enugu. Now what is trending in Enugu is people exhaust their fuel and go straight to NNPC fuel station and park their cars.

Idonbilivit!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by mindfreaks(m): 8:45am On Apr 27, 2016
faithugo64:

chai which way Nigeria??
are you educated at all you must be the likes of Diazini Allison MAD, to say such rubbish while this people are trying. the price of oil coming down without subsidy gradually, all your likes found as thieves steeling billions of what you and I would have enjoyed as citizens, yet you remain blind to all these just because you don't want the people in power, you will never progress only you will remain chained in your devilish hate, illiteracy and madness!

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by lafex: 8:46am On Apr 27, 2016
Read and read again. Maybe by the time you read it for the tenth time you will understand the passage
LordMecuzy:
Are they producing all these litres in Nigeria?

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by Dapsin2901: 8:47am On Apr 27, 2016
Thank god
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by beGOOD4aba(m): 8:52am On Apr 27, 2016
Posterity will judge this govt as d most insensitive govt. fuel story, other stories
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by truthspeaks: 8:58am On Apr 27, 2016
U r alredy doubting ur masters in Apc will get a 2nd term by using d word 'hopefully'. Tot u were sure they'd rule till 2023. ****
omenka:
This stuff's getting too stale already joor. First of all, I doubt you voted APC so your "we cried for change" is nothing but a re-echoed lie. Secondly, how does a refinery producing more fuel amount to "chains"?? Perhaps good news to you are terrible things that never should happen.

Una go cry tire. Three more years, and hopefully an extra four, to go.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by dhenri(m): 8:59am On Apr 27, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
@Dropshot
Where is the fuel? Mr Man. Millions of litres produced which doesn't reflect on the streets

Can u read. He said starting from today Wednesday..... Wailer like u.....Lolz

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by dhenri(m): 9:00am On Apr 27, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
@Dropshot
Where is the fuel? Mr Man. Millions of litres produced which doesn't reflect on the streets

Can't u read. He said starting from today Wednesday..... Wailer like u.....Lolz

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by dhenri(m): 9:02am On Apr 27, 2016
danjumakolo:

I think you mean to say we prayed for change and also prayed for thieves to be chained.

While we are gradually getting the change,the thieves are also gradually being chained..

Yes as d change start materialize thieves will be in chain....Like that

To d wailers

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by bayonekind(m): 9:10am On Apr 27, 2016
faithugo64:

chai which way Nigeria??

Be patient ... Change is a process not instance ... instance change is referred as miracle and you can only get that from church or mosques .
with sincerity ... I feel the pain and suffering because I am also ordinary man on the street earning basic from my job ... I pray and have hope that buhari will resolve this issue ....
let be patient for the real change

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by mattyboy007(m): 9:10am On Apr 27, 2016
For were? oga I never see any smoke ooo. abi d refining is now done smokeless here in kd?
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by Ahasuerus2(m): 9:20am On Apr 27, 2016
2m litres daily? Wow!
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by nkemjacob2(m): 9:20am On Apr 27, 2016
APC, another scam, fuel still lingers
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by rusher14: 9:22am On Apr 27, 2016
mindfreaks:
are you educated at all you must be the likes of Diazini Allison MAD, to say such rubbish while this people are trying. the price of oil coming down without subsidy gradually, all your likes found as thieves steeling billions of what you and I would have enjoyed as citizens, yet you remain blind to all these just because you don't want the people in power, you will never progress only you will remain chained in your devilish hate, illiteracy and madness!
Amen.
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by Ijaya123: 9:33am On Apr 27, 2016
faithugo64:

chai which way Nigeria??

If you got chained, I guess you speak for yourself and your family alone?
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by laffwitmi: 9:39am On Apr 27, 2016
U will say this for many yrs grin
SamuelAnyawu:
grin grin grin grin angry angry grin

All refineries producing millions of litres and there's no fuel in Nigeria.. APC and propaganda self cool cool
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by amaechi1: 9:41am On Apr 27, 2016
malton:

Very possible.

Prices are sticky up, and it would take a great deal of supply to mop up the huge demand right now.

It'll be some time before the effect percolates through the entire economy.

Thank you for finding time to make this insertion. I hope the person you have explained will have time to read your post and key in as Nigeria is moving to a better. He would rather prefer to enjoy now and his children will suffer.
I will also advice him to make his own investigation and counter what the Manager have said,than to rant in the social media.
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by Mactop01: 9:45am On Apr 27, 2016
all this refineries wey be say na only in news den dey work abeg no talk am again, make we see the fuel first awon werey
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by Chukzyfcb(m): 10:10am On Apr 27, 2016
Why una dey happy?
Kaduna will produce 2million litres of fuel
Portharcourt will produce 5million litres
Warri will produce another 2million
Total production = 9million litres

We consume 40million litres daily which means we have a Gap of 31million litres to fill up.
We produce about 21% of our daily consumption and IMPORT the other 79%.......
if Our Oil marketers don't see forex to import fuel. How does this meagre 21% production eliminate the current fuel scarcity. Everday, they keep recycling old gist to deceive the gullible ones.
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by LOVEGINO(m): 10:15am On Apr 27, 2016
Walahi na lie! I don pass 3hrs for queue embarassed
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by Coldfeets: 10:29am On Apr 27, 2016
DropShot:
[s][/s]
Keep praying and wishing things don't improve so your wrong choice at last polls is justified.

We are very confident things will improve very soon. This govt will deliver the change to the surprise of haters.

And should your wish and prayer for failure be answered, na all of us go still surfer am. Whichever way, you lose.

Don't mind them.

It's always funny to me when I hear people saying Nigerians who voted for Buhari ain't seen nothing yet for voting him into power as if they themselves that didn't vote for him will be exempted from the so called 'retribution'.

You are right. Most of these guys making such statements lack the capacity to reason logically.

It's like a man earnestly wishing and fervently praying that his sick only son will die so as to prove to his wife that paracetamol is better than panadol.

Funny ain't it?

Ha ha ha

grin grin grin
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by wwwkaycom(m): 11:07am On Apr 27, 2016
faithugo64:

chai which way Nigeria??
may you remain in that chain forever, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by DropShot: 11:09am On Apr 27, 2016
Coldfeets:

Don't mind them.

It's always funny to me when I hear people saying Nigerians who voted for Buhari ain't seen nothing yet for voting him into power as if they themselves that didn't vote for him will be exempted from the so called 'retribution'.

You are right. Most of these guys making such statements lack the capacity to reason logically.

It's like a man earnestly wishing and fervently praying that his sick only son will die so as to prove to his wife that paracetamol is better than panadol.

Funny ain't it?

Ha ha ha

grin grin grin

They're deluded really!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by bengas59: 11:12am On Apr 27, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
grin grin grin grin angry angry grin

All refineries producing millions of litres and there's no fuel in Nigeria.. APC and propaganda self cool cool

According to Pipelines and
Products Marketing Company
of Nigeria, an average of 40
million litres of Premium Motor
Spirit (otherwise called petrol)
is consumed daily in Nigeria.
Currently, all the refineries a producing a total of 9 million litres per day. Do the maths yourself.
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Supply Of PMS Daily by chukel(m): 11:28am On Apr 27, 2016
This is very impressive. But let's do a small analysis using bayelsa state. We all know it's a small state. There is serious fuel scarcity in bayelsa. We heard PH refinery and Warri refinery produce 7million liters together daily. Now kaduna refinery produces 2million liters. A full tanker load of pms is about 33,000 liters. Average size of fuel tank for vehicles is 70L. This means one tanker load of pms can serve about 470 vehicles a day. Do we have about 470 vehicles buying fuel on a daily basis in bayelsa? Note that 33000 liters is just 0.66% of PH refinery daily production capacity of 5million liters. Then the question is, are we really producing this quantity of pms. If truly we are, where are they going.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Now Poorer, Facing More Hardship – Anglican Bishop Fagbemi / Breaking News- Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting / Hate Speech, Fake News And National Unity – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.