Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

What A Re The Signs That A Married Woman Is Into You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Re The Signs That A Married Woman Is Into You? (1170 Views)

Is It Proper For A Married Woman To Have A Platonic Male Friend? / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

What A Re The Signs That A Married Woman Is Into You? by EFULEFU1(m): 8:57am On Apr 27, 2016
Especially via the Internet
What will be the signs a married woman is ready to bed You
Or has fallen for you
Or wanna fall
I chat this married woman via phone
And anytime i call she needs to leave where her husband is to talk to me
She shares her secrets with me
SShe is ready to visit me lying to her husband she is attending a funeral
She initially said i should give her time to think about my love proposal
But later said no
But she still accomodates me
I call her anytime
Genuinely i don't love her
Neither do I want to sleep with her
I am just exploring the possibility of a married woman cheating on her husband
What do you think?
Re: What A Re The Signs That A Married Woman Is Into You? by UrWorstNitemare: 9:02am On Apr 27, 2016
Re: What A Re The Signs That A Married Woman Is Into You? by 4C2215131: 9:09am On Apr 27, 2016
EFULEFU1:
Especially via the Internet
What will be the signs a married woman is ready to bed You
Or has fallen for you
Or wanna fall
I chat this married woman via phone
And anytime i call she needs to leave where her husband is to talk to me
She shares her secrets with me
SShe is ready to visit me lying to her husband she is attending a funeral
She initially said i should give her time to think about my love proposal
But later said no
But she still accomodates me
I call her anytime
Genuinely i don't love her
Neither do I want to sleep with her
I am just exploring the possibility of a married woman cheating on her husband
What do you think?

Same sign a single lady vtivew you!

What did you think? That cos she's married she has to come up with a novel way of indicating interest in your person. Married or not, she is what she is; a woman, with the instincts reserved for her gender, and that includes her courtship dance.
Re: What A Re The Signs That A Married Woman Is Into You? by Spicylate(f): 11:56am On Apr 27, 2016
As per after toiling, you did not see a single lady that will fancy you or you fancy her abi?
Re: What A Re The Signs That A Married Woman Is Into You? by Blackfire(m): 12:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
A wise woman once told me, no matter how bad u become never ever in ever frolic with a married woman.. Run ... Run and keep running.
Re: What A Re The Signs That A Married Woman Is Into You? by JonTal: 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
Bread of deceit is sweet to a man, but afterwards his mouth shall be filled with gravel- Proverbs 20:17

@op, if you don't stop calling, receiving calls from and chatting with that woman and cut off all communications with her, satan will turn your life upside down soon.

6 Benefit You Get When You Marry A Fat/plumpy Girl / I Fear Ladies / 18 Secrets Guys Wish You Knew