Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,821 members, 7,962,655 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 02:16 PM

How To Transfer Contacts, Messages From Note 2/3/4 To Note 5 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Transfer Contacts, Messages From Note 2/3/4 To Note 5 (404 Views)

How To Transfer Contacts From Samsung To Samsung Note 7? / How To Transfer Contacts From Samsung To Huawei P9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Transfer Contacts, Messages From Note 2/3/4 To Note 5 by ggitjrwee: 10:32am On Apr 27, 2016

YES I am sure this question gets asked a lot of times so I am sure by now people have come up with a GREAT answer for it instead of just telling me to use google. Trust me I have used Google and I found a tool just like Contacts backup, but it has bad reviews and seems to be not work. So I wish to find other effective way or program to save all my contacts from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 to my new Galaxy Note 5. Thanks!

If have used Samsung Galaxy Note 2 mobile phone for a long time and now transferred to Samsung Galaxy Note 5, S7 edge or other models, the firstly thing you need to do should be transferring all contact information from Samsung to Samsung phone.

Best solution could be turning to some Samsung to Samsung Transfer tools. This article describes how to use a one click data transfer tool to migrate all data. After getting your Samsung Note 5/ S7 Edge, you may find it easier to follow the steps below to transfer all content including contacts from old Samsung note 2/3/4 to new Note 5.

Steps to transfer contacts from galaxy note 2/3/4 to note 5:

Step 1. Install and launch the Mobile Transfer tool

To get started, finish the installation of the Mobile Transfer tool. Launch it and the primary window shows up. Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note and Note 5 with the computer via 2 USB cables.

Step 2: [/b]Connect your old Galaxy Note and Note 5 to the same computer

Get your Samsung Note 2 /Note 3/Note 4 and Galaxy Note 5 connected to the computer via USB digital lines. And you will see two devices are all detected and shown in the primary window.

[b]Step 3 :
Choose the contacts & other files and then copy them to your new Galaxy Note 5

Related articles:

Transfer Data Contacts from Samsung S3/S4/S5 to S7 Edge

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Massacre : S/east Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit / “herdsmen” And The Gathering Storm / Stop Discrimination. An Open Letter To The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.