Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,595 members, 7,908,527 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 08:14 AM

If A Guy Chase You For Long Doesn't Mean He Will Treat You Better! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Guy Chase You For Long Doesn't Mean He Will Treat You Better! (409 Views)

"That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Guy Chase You For Long Doesn't Mean He Will Treat You Better! by TechLector: 11:07am On Apr 27, 2016
LADIES...lets get it straight! That you make a guy chase you for long doesn't mean he will treat you better!
It's okay if you are not ready to date him...but do not think that because he stops bothering you after asking
you out once means he doesn't really like you! That is retarded and not Christian ...period! Let your yes be
Yes and your no be No! Jesus! If you want to think about it , say that! One lady just told me she made her
fiance chase her for 1 year! Now the guy is showing her pepper! Rubbish! Oshi! Worldly mentality!That guy
needs re-orientation! She settled for you when she couldn't find that other dream guy ni!If I ask you out and
you tell me you are not ready, I will believe you and let you be.Besides, `i find men or women with such
antiquated and fossillated mentalies inadequate for the challenges in marriages of our times.
Re: If A Guy Chase You For Long Doesn't Mean He Will Treat You Better! by Ezedon(m): 11:12am On Apr 27, 2016
OP you are just discouraging our ladies from getting married, you can not be in someone's mind to know him
Re: If A Guy Chase You For Long Doesn't Mean He Will Treat You Better! by firstking01(m): 11:41am On Apr 27, 2016
One stupid thing that girls do is, they want you to kee chasing them after they say no...madness.
Re: If A Guy Chase You For Long Doesn't Mean He Will Treat You Better! by faithesco(f): 11:50am On Apr 27, 2016
Keep chasing,while I keep running with my asswink

(1) (Reply)

Inspiring / Question For The Ladies And For My Fellas / Watch The Video Of The Bride Who Refuses To Kiss The Groom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.