Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,164 members, 7,890,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:12 AM

From Iyanaipaja, How Can One Get To This Address - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / From Iyanaipaja, How Can One Get To This Address (1031 Views)

Please Help Me With A Teaching Job In Ikotun/iyanaipaja/ijegun/ejigbo Etc / I Need Direction To This Address On The Island / Beware!!! Do Not Attend Interview At This Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Iyanaipaja, How Can One Get To This Address by GEExclusive: 11:21am On Apr 27, 2016
16 Adegbola Street,
Off Ikeja Local Govt Office,
Anifowoshe,
Ikeja,

It for my kid sister, she is new I Lagos and she has an interview at the aforementioned address
Re: From Iyanaipaja, How Can One Get To This Address by iamclime(m): 11:45am On Apr 27, 2016
Board Ikeja bus and alight at Ikeja Along. Cross to the other side (using the Pedestrian bridge). Walk across the railway line into Ikeja. You'll see the Local Govt. Office by the right. Anifowoshe is opposite the Local Govt. You can also ask directions from there. All the best.

1 Like

Re: From Iyanaipaja, How Can One Get To This Address by Talie2kiss(f): 11:47am On Apr 27, 2016
i cant really remember where that anifowoshe str is but to get to ikeja local govt,. take a bus going to ikeja along stop at along, cross to d other side of the road u can ask ppl there where ikeja local govt
Re: From Iyanaipaja, How Can One Get To This Address by GEExclusive: 11:47am On Apr 27, 2016
iamclime:
Board Ikeja bus and alight at Ikeja Along. Cross to the other side (using the Pedestrian bridge). Walk across the railway line into Ikeja. You'll see the Local Govt. Office by the right. Anifowoshe is opposite the Local Govt. You can also ask directions from there. All the best.
Cool. Thanks
Re: From Iyanaipaja, How Can One Get To This Address by Icecream4U(m): 12:38am On Apr 28, 2016
Learn to use Google map

(1) (Reply)

Flexible HR Assistant / Interview Invite By Index Food / Receptionists At Primewaterview Holdings Limited, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.