Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,645 members, 7,878,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:35 AM

[SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ (4521 Views)

Galaxy S6 32gb / Samsung Galaxy S6 32GB EDGE PLUS+++ Platinum Gold.. / Samsung Galaxy S6 32GB White -60k sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by jazz04(m): 6:46am On May 04, 2016
bcardastro:
bro even novice know that since the days of BlackBerry Verizon is not for Africa...no need pushing

That screenshot I posted dud it make any sense to you? Not quite right?
And may you remain a novice for the rest of your life
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by sirlop(m): 11:26am On May 04, 2016
jazz04:

Too bad for your miserable life. I have sold the phone to a happy buyer and made my profit, and your still here ranting and still jobless. Lol
Funny thing about all your miserable posts is that you can't even point out a flaw with the phone u just feel bad about the name "verizon" because you probably once managed to use a blackberry bold 1 from verizon which didn't work well with naija network and ur miserable brain thought that things will always be like that with all verizon phones....
What a joke
Big fool...I can't be like u.
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by rallymento(m): 3:03pm On May 04, 2016
Hi y'all, Pleasee where can I get the screen for samsung galaxy S4 Active in Lagos?

This is very urgent ...

Thanks love you all

Jah bless...
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by jazz04(m): 3:22pm On May 05, 2016
Another s6 available. With box and ear piece and sim card eject tool... No charger.... Clean like new... 9/10 condition

Call or whatsapp me 08036368551
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by Readonee35L(m): 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
sirlop:

Close ur mouth Verizon phones have boot loaders that can't be unlocked. How do u now make it receive OTA or convert it to international version without unlocking its boot loader? I tire for u oh!!
People Can't prove most of the things they choose to speak of.
If you don't know you keep quiet.
I use a Verizon S5 G900V .
And I have my bootloader unlocked . Phone Runs On Cyanogen Mod 13 (6.0 Marshmallow)
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by sirlop(m): 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
Readonee35L:

People Can't prove most of the things they choose to speak of.
If you don't know you keep quiet.
I use a Verizon S5 G900V .
And I have my bootloader unlocked . Phone Runs On Cyanogen Mod 13 (6.0 Marshmallow)
that is samsung...Go and unlock the bootloader of htc one m8 or m9 (verizon) without using sunshine..
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by Readonee35L(m): 10:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
sirlop:

that is samsung...Go and unlock the bootloader of htc one m8 or m9 (verizon) without using sunshine..
Don't Dodge your words .
A mobile Carrier has nothing to do with a phones performance, so stop talking like the Verizon s6 is different from a unbranded one..

All bootloaders can be unlocked . except the blackberry bootloader e.g priv and co
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by sirlop(m): 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
Readonee35L:

Don't Dodge your words .
A mobile Carrier has nothing to do with a phones performance, so stop talking like the Verizon s6 is different from a unbranded one..

All bootloaders can be unlocked . except the blackberry bootloader e.g priv and co
branded phones have their headache. I tried it and I was restricted to certain features. Y not tell yourself the truth,,You cant compare an unbranded device with a branded one..Networks like verizon are so strict.
when u spend $25 to unlock a bootloader...How does that sound to you? Do you think we pluck money from trees?
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by jazz04(m): 8:26am On Nov 26, 2016
sirlop:

branded phones have their headache. I tried it and I was restricted to certain features. Y not tell yourself the truth,,You cant compare an unbranded device with a branded one..Networks like verizon are so strict.
when u spend $25 to unlock a bootloader...How does that sound to you? Do you think we pluck money from trees?

So it's because of you people are calling me asking for this phone I have sold long ago?

Why don't you shut up and stop blabbing?

You were restricted to some certain features? Why don't you list those features and on which phone?

There are features you get with tmobile, verizon, sprint, AT&T branded phones you won't find in the international versions as well, like video calling, VOLTE and others I can't think off. Talk less of bundled apps that comes with their phones you can't download to any other phone. Especially gogo TV app on verizon phones that streams live TV
Re: [SOLD] [SOLD] [SOLD] ۝ clean Samsung Galaxy S6 32gb Silver ۝ by sirlop(m): 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
you are a confused being. You resurrected the topic and u are asking me to shut up. Cos u sold a verizon device to someone who isn't tech servy doesn't give you the impetus to place unbranded phone and branded ones at par. Stop deceiving yourself. I can't continue explaining things over and over again cos you won't understand..Go and read at&t, verizon, Tmobile policies/Terms and conditions..ie if u will understand.
Many Nigerians buy phones without even knowing up to 50% of what they shld know about the phone. I know you are one of them. I won't respond to your baseless argument again.

jazz04:

So it's because of you people are calling me asking for this phone I have sold long ago?

Why don't you shut up and stop blabbing?

You were restricted to some certain features? Why don't you list those features and on which phone?

There are features you get with tmobile, verizon, sprint, AT&T branded phones you won't find in the international versions as well, like video calling, VOLTE and others I can't think off. Talk less of bundled apps that comes with their phones you can't download to any other phone. Especially gogo TV app on verizon phones that streams live TV

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

iPhone 11 Pro Max Ink On Screen...cheap / Supply Of Phone Parts / New things

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.