Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,297 members, 7,881,096 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:20 PM

Hilarious Way To Treat A Cheating Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Way To Treat A Cheating Girlfriend (894 Views)

Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With / Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Way To Treat A Cheating Girlfriend by ItzChinnex(m): 2:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
We all know most girls are not bound to one Man. So I came up with a solution on how girls should be treated. Dont worry the video is not Long grin Just watch the short video and get the message.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG7Fq4UYQd4
Re: Hilarious Way To Treat A Cheating Girlfriend by Eesha: 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
hahahahahah grin grin grin ;DThe singing is DOPE
Re: Hilarious Way To Treat A Cheating Girlfriend by ItzChinnex(m): 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
grin yeah. all these my many cheating girlfriends that is what I would be using on them one by onegrin
Re: Hilarious Way To Treat A Cheating Girlfriend by ezeblazing(m): 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
Cool video... nice lyrics, dope demo
Re: Hilarious Way To Treat A Cheating Girlfriend by flamezyprinz(m): 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hahahaha..really funny
Re: Hilarious Way To Treat A Cheating Girlfriend by ItzChinnex(m): 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
Lol

(1) (Reply)

This 53-yr-old Woman Was Arrested For Sleeping With A 17-yr-old Boy / How True Is This?? / “I Sleep With My Daughter Whenever My Wife As Gone Out – Man Confesses (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.