Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,195 members, 7,916,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 04:44 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again (38499 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) / Fulani Herdsmen At It Again Attack Enugu / Herdsmen Attack: Enugu students reject call for reprisal, laud Ugwuanyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by IYANGBALI: 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
MetaHuman:
Choi

Fulani wan annex Enugu and turn it to big cattle ranch.

Dem wan finish ibo for their land.. Na to begin dress like woman run go Abidjan remain.
like Ojukwu dided some years ago

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by AyamConfidence(m): 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
trueconscience:
hahahahahah another "WOLF CRY"!

Truth be told, I personally find it hard believing ALL this FULANI herdsmen stories. WHY?

The IPOB have been very poor in their propaganda. Whenever they have an issue with police or security officials, they are quick to say FULANI soldiers, FULANI police just to incite and create hatred of the Fulani ( because PMB is Fulani?). So, whenever I read stories of FULANI did this or FULANI did that, I am sceptical about swallowing it hook line and sinker!

The IPOB should be careful about crying wolf falsely because IF the wolf eventually shows up, it will be hard for people to believe them

My 20 cents!
u r dere talkin of wolf cry. I just can bliv u said all of DAT y don't u try and go to gbaope in abuja n see wat dose hatless men dose to ppo in dia own farm land den u will classify dem wiv out any mistake hatless, its a pity d ppo can't fight back in my Enugu, dis is an art of war d president should talk to dis ppo bfor it gets out of hand Peace.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by IYANGBALI: 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
Twistaray:

I hope/pray this isn't true! sad
it's true I sawed it
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Ugosample(m): 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
caprini1:
When people say igbo youths should mobilise and fight back,I laugh,90% of them are in Alaba ,ladipo ,trade fair,idumota and every other markets scattered all over Nigeria. Their only hope is the various unbiased members of our security forces....note...unbiased.

Who told you that? Don't be ignorant
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by MirabelArode(f): 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
Karm16:
I see how the mods are now working. Had this been an Agatu/Yoruba attack threads, the mods won't do their job. They'll let Igbos abuse people up and down the forum. When it's Igbos turn, they run to NL mods for protection from Yoruba insults while claiming a false sense of bravery. grin grin

Guy why you dey lament like this? Na Ibo people put Emir for yorubaland? grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by lawrsmith(m): 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
trueconscience:

Truth be told, I personally find it hard believing ALL this FULANI herdsmen stories. WHY?

The IPOB have been very poor in their propaganda. Whenever they have an issue with police or security officials, they are quick to say FULANI soldiers, FULANI police just to incite and create hatred of the Fulani ( because PMB is Fulani?). So, whenever I read stories of FULANI did this or FULANI did that, I am sceptical about swallowing it hook line and sinker!

The IPOB should be careful about crying wolf falsely because IF the wolf eventually shows up, it will be hard for people to believe them

My 20 cents!
this is type of comment that will be coming from one coward from Yoruba Region. so because it is now happening in the Enugu it is IPOB propaganda? where were you when Fulani herdmen attack Benue state Mr. skeptical? stop showing your foolishness in the public. this type of comment is why Nigeria will never be one no matter how we pretend. because we are always divided in all issues.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Daplux4: 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
Karm16:

Chestbeater, show the same false sense of courage you show online to Fulanis herdsmen in your midst.

Hahahaha we are not cawords
We know ur plans
Aboki sense
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by ismayl: 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
dunkem21:
This better not be true angry

evry enugun citizen shld go back home, unite and stop their ppl from annlhilation
am a northern muslim but this is evil
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Daplux4: 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
Karm16:

Chestbeater, show the same false sense of courage you show online to Fulanis herdsmen in your midst.

Hahahaha we are not cawards
We know ur plans
Aboki sense
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by scholes0(m): 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
MetaHuman:
Choi

Fulani wan annex Enugu and turn it to big cattle ranch.

Dem wan finish ibo for their land.. Na to begin dress like woman run go Abidjan remain.

lol.. you really understand what is going on.
You know Enugu has green and lush hilly fields good for cattle grazing .....

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Controlled(f): 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
Karm16:
I see how the mods are now working. Had this been an Agatu/Yoruba attack threads, the mods won't do their job. They'll let Igbos abuse people up and down the forum. When it's Igbos turn, they run to NL mods for protection from Yoruba insults while claiming a false sense of bravery. grin grin

Wonderful.....God will bless you for speaking this truth...so many Yoruba handles have been banned in the last three days it is unbelievable....expect my handle and yours to be banned asap.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by ismayl: 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
Vivalavida99:
Chineke nna, what is happening to my country?

Nigeria on the brink of implosion.

The handwriting was on the wall all along, we just didn't pay attention.

people like u are the ones giving justified cause fornthis
are mnbororo(herdsmen) muslims?
are they fighting to implement sharia or just looting people of their belongins using this as opportunity
read all my lines and muslims like me, we have always condemed this such that if there is a muslim call against this, I would hav perticipated
but if u see ths as opportunity to condemn islam, then go fight ur fight alone
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by hardbody: 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
Firgemachar:

You are right bro!
They made the whole thing look like Yoruba sat idly by while aboookis attacked. Whereas the attacks were mutual.

They even went as far as regurgigating the same story all through the weekend.
Infact, the abookis even killed an ibo. Yet, it didnt matter to them.

Eventually, the Fulanis apologised on national TV.

Now it's their turn and they are peeing their pants.
What a shame!
RIP to the dead though.

Going to kill people in remote village cannot be compared to attacking a people in the metropolis. The fulani should go to aria ariaria market or any of the igbo markets and attack them, then we can gauge their response against what your people did in mile 12 which is a metropolitan market.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by ismayl: 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
Vivalavida99:
Chineke nna, what is happening to my country?

Nigeria on the brink of implosion.

The handwriting was on the wall all along, we just didn't pay attention.
they strike even in zamfara and kano
ask ur people living there
is that for islam?
watch ths, research by u.s shows there are more christians in bokoharam than muslims.
just google it.
trust u.s in research, never biggots
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by ChristStriker(m): 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
Firgemachar:

Y[s]ou are right bro!
They made the whole thing look like Yoruba sat idly by while aboookis attacked. Whereas the attacks were mutual.

They even went as far as regurgigating the same story all through the weekend.
Infact, the abookis even killed an ibo. Yet, it didnt matter to them.

Eventually, the Fulanis apologised on national TV.

Now it's their turn and they are peeing their pants.
What a shame!
RIP to the dead though.[/s]

Did the hausas come with AK 47s
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Controlled(f): 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
IamOpemipo:
It's onli a thread read of fulani heardmen attack u see yoruba peeps givin supprt and advice..if the reverse was the case, u'll see dem shoutin and insultin'...i'll foreva b proud to b yoruba

God bless our people.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by EazyMoh(m): 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
Firgemachar:

I just hope you are sure of what you are saying cos there was a recent attack by these same barbarians in Ibadan.

By the way, where is ilawanson44, chukwudi44 and jimi4us?
And ckdluckyguy abi cktheluckyguy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
ChristStriker:

Did the hausas come with AK 47s
I thought you people have nuclear bombs and warriors to destroy the zoo grin

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by ismayl: 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
Pavarottii:

Don't worry shebi wat they did in Mile 12, Ketu, Orile and Ebute metta. Is not clear enuf for u. Let's watch and see. We r not even up to one year. As u wish other people. Wen ur time comes. We will call it a BIG JOKE.
se

see how we lose fight
rather than unite against this, u waitin to see the fall of ur neighbour
then u would all hqv been annihilated befor that time of theirs
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Controlled(f): 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
IamOpemipo:
It's onli a thread read of fulani heardmen attack u see yoruba peeps givin supprt and advice..if the reverse was the case, u'll see dem shoutin and insultin'...i'll foreva b proud to b yoruba

Our people have too much class....that is why I am so proud to be an omooluabi anytime...Yorubas have even offered more support than their own people. See the response of our governors and compare it to that of their cowardly governors....just unbelievable. No shame at all. Remember this same thing happened during the civil war when a lot of our people fought on their side and adopted the orphans from their side. Remember their properties were confiscated but Yorubas kept them until after the civil war and even gave them back outstanding rent. I am so so proud of my people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by bukaldrinio(m): 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
Idiot like you how I'm I sure you are not one of them......there end has come as they finally attack Igbo region....so go and tell your brothers to be ready
trueconscience:

My 20 cents!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by ismayl: 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
tochukwuifeduba:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/27/happening-now-schools-shut-as-fulani-herdsmen-launch-fresh-attack-in-enugu-community/

with the way this story of herdsmen going at this rate, its either the govt. reveal all this is fals or fight it cos I see it what the western world warned of is actuall about to happen. it is only delayed till now
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by ChristStriker(m): 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
MetaHuman:
I thought you people have nuclear bombs and warriors to destroy the zoo grin

Let us stop this Igbo vs Yoruba thing, this matter we have is a very serious one for every Southerner.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Karm16: 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
Daplux4:

Hahahaha we are not cawards
We know ur plans
Aboki sense

You claim you're not cowards online, but when it comes time to prove your courage, you run and cry like the P. you are. coward.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by MizMyColi(f): 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
Karm16:

[s]Sharrap. Where were you with your fake mantra of peace and unity when Yorubas/Agatu were mocked on NL. Now that it's reversed, you want sympathy from others. Ko le sele. cool[/s]

If care is not taken, if y'all don't strategize, Fulanis will spread to more Enugu cities/towns. Stop praying and fasting like puzzies, do something.

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Karm16: 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
Controlled:

Wonderful.....God will bless you for speaking this truth...so many Yoruba handles have been banned in the last three days it is unbelievable....expect my handle and yours to be banned asap.

We know their plan. They're too emotionally weak to swallow their own medicine. Check Yoruba attack threads, you won't find any hidden posts. Check Igbo attack threads, you'd think NL mods are employed specifically to kiss igbo's booboos.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
ChristStriker:

Let us stop this Igbo vs Yoruba thing, this matter we have is a very serious one for every Southerner.
if only you preached this when they attacked falaes farm and agatus.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by freeage7(m): 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
You see. If it is elections, you see these men(governors) giving arms to their thugs to snatch ballot boxes...now those nomadic ediots are killing, all the governor of Enugu could do was cry and declare fasting and prayers, "na play him dey." Arm the youths to do the needful jo...can this happen in the north?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by Karm16: 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
Controlled:

Our people have too much class....that is why I am so proud to be an omooluabi anytime...Yorubas have even offered more support than their own people. See the response of our governors and compare it to that of their cowardly governors....just unbelievable. No shame at all. Remember this same thing happened during the civil war when a lot of our people fought on their side and adopted the orphans from their side. Remember their properties were confiscated but Yorubas kept them until after the civil war and even gave them back outstanding rent. I am so so proud of my people.

Any Yoruba that offers support this time around is a bastard. Imagine, Wole Soyinka that went to prison because he supported Biafra is being mocked by these ingrates. Yorubas who provided shelters for fleeing igbos were also mocked. Yoruba soldiers who fought on Biafra side were also mocked. So, kini anfani gbogbo iyen?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by ChristStriker(m): 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
MetaHuman:
if only you preached this when they attacked falaes farm and agatus.

I did..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again by HiddenShadow: 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
freeage7:
You see. If it is elections, you see these men(governors) giving arms to their thugs to snatch ballot boxes...now those nomadic ediots are killing, all the governor of Enugu could do was cry and declare fasting and prayers, "na play him dey." Arm the youths to do the needful jo...can this happen in the north?

Gbam

The governor should be impeached

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN / Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund / Roland Igbadumhe 'Youngest Old Man' Joins House Of Representatives Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.