Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,371 members, 7,900,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:02 PM

Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty (3763 Views)

Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? / Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? / Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by pennytration(m): 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
this is serious
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by optional1(f): 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Sweetheart u welcom. Hope ur campaign is goin smoothly.

sad face.............

Avn't seen a gud campaign manager yet
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
optional1:

sad face.............

Avn't seen a gud campaign manager yet
Well try nd get one asap.
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by optional1(f): 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
Festivalofholi:

ok dear wil try my best

Onewoman protest
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Lasveg(m): 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
Drefan2:
This contest is really becoming boring due to the over-stretching of the nomination thingy. I wonder what Dygeasy is still waiting for before he kick-starts the campaign proper.
maybe its cos d contestants arent many
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by BossDanniee(m): 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
Team Ivyy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by pennytration(m): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
Lasveg:
11 contestants already, how many more do dey need. Dey shuld do nd wrap dis stuff
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Lasveg(m): 5:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
pennytration:
11 contestants already, how many more do dey need. Dey shuld do nd wrap dis stuff
Lol.. Just chillax nd enjoy d fun while it lasts
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by refiner(f): 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
...awwww....fanks op!smiley
will like to be like u when I grow up!grin

4 Likes

Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by pennytration(m): 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
Lasveg:
Lol.. Just chillax nd enjoy d fun while it lasts
Ok breh
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
okay.
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
refiner:

...awwww....fanks op!smiley

will like to be like u when I grow up!grin
U welcome pretty. Be like me? Erm erm.. how
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
Lasveg:
Maybe. But then again, over prolonging would take out the fire, cause apathy and give rise to unwholesome activities thus rendering this year's miss NL useless.

I think it's high the host(s) take the competition to the next level.
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by pennytration(m): 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
Festivalofholi:
But op talk true u dey support mimzy and refiner

1 Like

Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Arabiandude: 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
Festivalofholi:
NUMBER 1

Refiner:... And d most beautiful contestant on dis list is none other dan refiner. The youngest and surprisingly d most beautiful. Her boldness to participate in dis contest is admirable. Though i doubt she's goin to win d contest cos she's not very popular. But then she's very beautiful and d few supporters she's gat are very loyal and committed to her cause. So i still think she has a good shot at d crown.

Who else was gonna come top if not refiner? Lol

Just like Mtn, Refiner's beauty shines everywhere you go.

4 Likes

Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by IamLEGEND1: 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
Mîmzy Leads
Others follow
#SaiKnightQueen
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Smellymouth: 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
pennytration:
But op talk true u dey support mimzy and refiner
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Smellymouth: 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Mîmzy Leads

Others follow

#SaiKnightQueen

1 Like

Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by knightsson: 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
Refiner Slaying other contestants from time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Arabiandude: 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
knightsson:
Refiner Slaying other contestants from time immemorial.

Once again, welcome to the winning team, sir.

My beautiful, amiable and ever reliable campaign manager, @ onstelly, hope you have discussed with him?

1 Like

Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by onstelly(f): 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
Arabiandude:

Once again, welcome to the winning team, sir.

My beautiful, amiable and ever reliable campaign manager, @ onstelly, hope you have discussed with him?
Oh thanks so much for everything my dear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Arabiandude: 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
onstelly:
Oh thanks so much for everything my dear
Refiner, the once underated contestant has taking over.
She is now a Tsunami and You always end up seeing her everywhere you go.

1 Like

Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Diasyluv(f): 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
Festivalofholi:
NUMBER 4

Diasyluv:... Diasyluv takes d 4th spot on my list. I was wowed by her scintilating beauty. If she ups her game and take d competition very serious, she may end up being d Leicester of dis contest.
Tnkz dear
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by scentmarlc(m): 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
GET TO WORK, TEAM LANICKY

Just like i envisaged and anticipated......
una tempo is a bit more of talk, heated polities, stiff propaganda nd board meetings.......
and the harvest is waisting yafunyafun on the field....
please dont scream foul if the goddess lost by a slim chance oo...
the way i see it, una need to wake up oooo........

innovation, creativity, and actions.......

still Zero

I speak to you as a concerned NickyLover, feel free to hate...

cc:
lanicky
laveda
monalisa185
peeparty
ipledge10
skarlett
dharay99
adeh39
jeffreyjames
tohpahz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by BossDanniee(m): 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
By The Power Vested Upon Me, I Hereby Pronounce Ivyy MISS NAIRALAND 2016

1 Like

Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
Diasyluv:
Tnkz dear
U welcome honey
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by ipledge10(m): 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
scentmarlc:

una tempo is a bit more of talk, heated polities, stiff propaganda nd board meetings.......

still Zero

cc:
lanicky
laveda
monalisa185
peeparty
ipledge10
skarlett
dharay99
adeh39
jeffreyjames
tohpahz
nice observation..thanks duely noted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by scentmarlc(m): 10:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
ipledge10:
nice observation..thanks duely noted

A liitle open secret...
Feelers from the street showed a stat not to favorable bro....

"No be who start first oo......"
Am sure you know where my fingers are pointing
Dont wanna say much !
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by IamLEGEND1: 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
Some campaign teams right now
#TrendMimzy #TrendSerenity

Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by singlefade25(f): 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
she is the one...... please vote for her

1 Share

Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Ranchhoddas: 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
Only a jobless person will open this kind of thread.
Re: Rating The Miss Nl Contestants Base On Physical Beauty by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
scentmarlc:

still Zero

cc:
lanicky
laveda
monalisa185
peeparty
ipledge10
skarlett
dharay99
adeh39
jeffreyjames
tohpahz

Thanks for your concern sir, but you know where and how to contact us right?

This isn't really necessary smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Initiate Sex With Your Spouse / Punnani Alert! Roman Goddess Showcases Her Eye-popping Assets In New Photos / Popular Nigerian Comedian Disgraced For Buying Car On Credit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.