Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,403 members, 7,937,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:03 PM

Romance...... - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Romance...... (515 Views)

5k/10k Per Hour For Romance And Kissing. / Profiling The Biggest And Most Successful Trolls On Romance Section / Romancelanders, Am I The Queen Of The Romance Board Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance...... by sweetjune(f): 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
why do Nigerian ladies feel or believe that the guy should call often than her in a relationship......matured comments please!!!
Re: Romance...... by Paulanyim: 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
Romance is an act It involve two heart jamming together for pleasure Its only enjoyed when sincerity is enthroned Girls should learn how to value their man When a man ego is boosted, he loves the more (crazy love)

I believe life should be enjoyed, explored, and fun filled. If you have same idea with me Why not send a request to 292D88A8 For pure ROMANCE Strictly ROMANCE and nothing attached (Hot G's)
Re: Romance...... by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 06, 2016
sweetjune:
why do Nigerian ladies feel or believe that the guy should call often than her in a relationship......matured comments please!!!
Its a Nigerian mentality and most of them don't understand what communication is all about.
Re: Romance...... by Onyekasuperkid(m): 11:12pm On May 06, 2016
I think that is the low logical reasoning that they ve and they need 2 be re-oriented.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Andyblaze??? / Need A Lady I Can Be Seriously In A Relationship With. / L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.