Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,544 members, 7,885,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:23 AM

Please What Is Wrong With This Photo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please What Is Wrong With This Photo (830 Views)

What On Earth Is Wrong With Eco Bank / Please What Is Wrong With 02tvseries.net / Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is Wrong With This Photo by monkvirus(m): 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
Please can anybody identify what is wrong with this photo? grin grin grin

[url] Source:http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/04/what-is-wrong-with-this-photo_27.html [/url]

Re: Please What Is Wrong With This Photo by Emmyphey(m): 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
Re: Please What Is Wrong With This Photo by Ojestas(m): 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
Lol. . Those three guys no be human being(mannequins) . But the girl is queuing behind them is.

See as dem stand like say dem dey parade

Modified

Next poster; Thanks for that, i never knew its called mannequins

1 Like

Re: Please What Is Wrong With This Photo by DeSepiero(m): 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
A girl queuing with 3 Mannequins.
Re: Please What Is Wrong With This Photo by kiddoiLL(m): 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
Anybody smart enough would know that's a boutique for men...its crystal clear, look at the clothes in the boutique,followed with how comfortable the guys are...now look at the lady,she look lost and confused... might be contemplating "shey na d ryt store i enter so? egbami o na men stuffs dey here"
Re: Please What Is Wrong With This Photo by monkvirus(m): 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
kiddoiLL:
Anybody smart enough would know that's a boutique for men...its crystal clear, look at the clothes in the boutique,followed with how comfortable the guys are...now look at the lady,she look lost and confused... might be contemplating "shey na d ryt store i enter so? egbami o na men stuffs dey here"

bros you didn't look well, if you look well you observe something else grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please What Is Wrong With This Photo by Lexusgs430: 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
The real person, is the daft person. Simply queuing behind mannequins!!!!
Re: Please What Is Wrong With This Photo by kiddoiLL(m): 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
monkvirus:

bros you didn't look well, if you look well you observe something else grin grin grin grin grin
lol now i get..thanks though...but its still men's boutique anyways

1 Like

Re: Please What Is Wrong With This Photo by Presbulg(m): 6:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
Re: Please What Is Wrong With This Photo by Presbulg(m): 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
When you are high on weed cheesy

Re: Please What Is Wrong With This Photo by lovelykween(f): 9:52am On Apr 28, 2016
kiddoiLL:
lol now i get..thanks though...but its still men's boutique anyways

cnt a lady shop in men's boutique

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Beauty Queen Dethroned And Disgraced Out Of Office(photo) / 10 Tips On How To Remain Poor / CHECKOUT FOR ME....Aliexpress, amazon, eBay, namecheap, goddady Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.