Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,865 members, 7,931,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 02:35 PM

LOLO1 Signs Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal On Her Birthday(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LOLO1 Signs Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal On Her Birthday(photos) (716 Views)

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Gets A Multi-Million Naira Endorsement Deal / Bitto Signs Endorsement Deal With Cancer Treatment Fund / Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOLO1 Signs Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal On Her Birthday(photos) by henryanna36: 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
The Queen of Radio “LOLO1” started her day very awesome as she becomes the Face of a leading Micro Finance Bank in the country. She made this statement today as she announced it on her radio platform and posted on her Instagram page, “Yes I signed an endorsement deal today just because God is Jehovah over do. I love the way you love me Lord am just grateful". We can see the year is going well for the Queen of Radio. Congrats LOLO1. Continue to see more photos after the cut...

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/lolo1-signs-multi-million-naira.html

Re: LOLO1 Signs Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal On Her Birthday(photos) by henryanna36: 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
congrats
Re: LOLO1 Signs Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal On Her Birthday(photos) by vicstar(m): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
. • • • • • Good4u
Re: LOLO1 Signs Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal On Her Birthday(photos) by ayamLekan(m): 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
Space booked...

I smell fp
Re: LOLO1 Signs Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal On Her Birthday(photos) by goldbim(f): 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
Nice!LAPOthe saviour of most traders.. cool
Re: LOLO1 Signs Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal On Her Birthday(photos) by Bowwow11(m): 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
Passer by
Re: LOLO1 Signs Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal On Her Birthday(photos) by Jimi23(m): 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
Congrats Lolo Adaku

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Celebrates Mum On Instagram / Photo: Timaya Hooks Up With Don Jazzy For The Music Fest / "Only A Disgrace Will Recognize Another Disgrace" - Dayo Amusa Replies Fan On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.