Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,822 members, 7,872,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari (15644 Views)

Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo / We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai / Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by OgbeifunErom: 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
ok
Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by Familyman007(m): 10:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
I dn't trust all dis Human ryt groups in nigeria...Cos in dis country everytin is 4 sale.....
Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by phildee77(m): 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
The answer is let every community and household arm themselves else the next generation will be without fathers, uncles and mothers.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by akatekpe(m): 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
Resign ke? D power monger fought since 2003 to get to Aso Villa and you want him to stop the enjoyment so soon? For this naija?
Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by iukpe: 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
But you can stay if you cannot stop Boko Haram, Fuel scarcity, Dollar rise, Corruption, Armed robbery, Unemployment and many more... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by goodlifehyd1: 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
You dey mind the fools, Jonathan was even dancing at a rally while multiple explosions claimed lives in maiduguri
rusher14:
Just as Jonathan resigned.

2 Likes

Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by kinibigdeal(m): 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
Lai Mohammed said Baba is fighting silently, and he thinks Fulani Herdsmen have been defeated technically

1 Like

Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by Deen77: 11:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
rusher14:
Just as Jonathan resigned.

Thank, people are senseless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by omogin(f): 11:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
Great group this is! They are doing what the buried nlc should have done were they alive

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by Deen77: 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
SleekAboki:
In civilised societies, buhari should have been served impeachment proceedings.

Just like the one they served Jonathan on BH.

1 Like

Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by guru01(m): 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
President Buhari is really heartless and devilish. How can some who can himself a human being and president for that matter keep mute.
This man have no bit of love inside him, I wonder his mission as a president.

President Buhari has failed me as a citizen of Nigeria and there I demand his resignation.

This man has no love for people of this country, therefore I disqualify him as a human. If you are not a human, then what are you....................?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by brajy(m): 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
The fact is; Nigerian are confused at this junction

1 Like

Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by awuf2008: 11:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
Pmb should stop this carnage before it boomerang.
Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by SleekAboki: 11:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
Deen77:

Just like the one they served Jonathan on BH.
The psychotic buhari shall be used as a lab rat to set a new standard in our political life. This is the REAL CHANGE and a departure from past mediocrity.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by ooshinibos: 11:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
Buhari is being to act like GEJ ....I think their is something in Aso rocks that slows the brain down ..this is not the same buhari we used to know
Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by iukpe: 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
guru01:
President Buhari is really heartless and devilish. How can some who can himself a human being and president for that matter keep mute.
This man have no bit of love inside him, I wonder his mission as a president.

President Buhari has failed me as a citizen of Nigeria and there I demand his resignation.

This man has no love for people of this country, therefore I disqualify him as a human. If you are not a human, then what are you....................?

I am sure same lines the north were screaming when GEJ was on seat relating to the boko haram menace. No President achieves anything all by himself.
Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by millionaireman: 11:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
It is easier for Lair Mohammed to stop lying than for Buari(a herdsman) to tell herdsmen to stop maiming & killing people..

#stopelectingcowtoruleyou

Some Nigerians don't even understand the Isamization agenda behind the spike in Fulani/Boko killings in Nigeria. Fulani is not killing to get land for grass for cattle. Fulani is killing to cow rest of Nigeria to submission so that Islamization of Nigeria can be smoother.

Whoever is calling for Buhari to resign if he cannot stop Fulani menace is kidding. Resignation is not Buhari can think of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by eddyslim(m): 11:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
Buhari do the needful

1 Like

Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by pre88: 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
Baba will continue til 2023, if you are not OK, relocate to Ghana. I didn't remember this people telling Jonathan to resign when herdsmen were ransacking communities in plateau and neighboring states.

1 Like

Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by ngkessy: 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
I want to ask a question here; WHO VOTED BUHARI? WHO WENT TO THE POLLING UNIT AND RECIEVED SOME TOKEN AND SOLD THIER CONSCIENCE? WHO LET GO OF THE FRANCHISEMENT RIGHT?
Many of us here are regretting today because we thought so little of our decision when we casted our votes, next time we will use our tongues to count our teeth's

1 Like

Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
ooshinibos:
Buhari is being to act like GEJ ....I think their is something in Aso rocks that slows the brain down ..this is not the same buhari we used to know

If the thing come slow the brain of someone accused of being brain dead..... that one be say... lipsrsealed
Wey mama patie sef?
Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by diportivo: 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
So,herdsmen attacked certain people....in a state where there's a governor who doubles as d cso..where there's a commissioner of police,various police area commands with their commandants,various military formation,and the president is supposed to resign cos all the aforementioned were caught napping?

Make una nor worry

He has heard ur cries..... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by abimic(m): 11:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
This no response from buhari, a younger brother to i don't care, shows he was never ready for challenges like this. By now, he ought to have invited all service Chiefs to a round table discussion, governors in all states, if possible traditional rulers, all in a bid to secure a lasting solution to these dreaded monsters which if not attacked headlong would soon attract international attention for their ceaseless, robust and pitiless killings. It's high time they restricted the movement of the fulanis in the south totally as this nuisance is taking a new turn. To decimate these guys, the villages should have a local vigilante group who doesn't work noticed both for day and night vigilance. In case of anything, they should have a first line external back up which I don't mean the police and the army who could probably be fostering an agenda just as the case of Yusuf in the north then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by KBEST3(m): 11:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
They are jost joking

1 Like

Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by Abagworo(m): 12:02am On Apr 28, 2016
Why didn't they call for Jonathan's resignation for herdsmen, Boko Haram, Middlebelt crisis that he paid no attention to nor had the political will to resolve?
Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by kolaaderin: 12:07am On Apr 28, 2016
blueto:

The Zombies are already aware that Buhari should not have been the president . But they choose to remain obstinate because of their egocentric dispositions that deters them from regretting of voting against Jonathan.

It is a burden they will have to carry till 2019.

GEJ is much more heavier a Borden to pull with till 2019. PMB presidency is no mistake, we only settled for a lesser misfortune till 2019 to see if we could have a better replacement by then. As for 2015 election, the best candidate won it.
Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 28, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
Another useless group making noise

Under the ineffectual buffoon, there have always been inter communal strife between herdsmen and host communities, yet it didnt become a topical issue but the IPOBIC wailers want Buhari to perform a miracle because they worship him and think he is a magician grin

One thing at a time!!!

Buhari is decimating Boko Haram and you wont hear IPOB wailers recognize the wonderful work of his administration. In fact, they celebrate Boko Haram attacks but are quick to mention phantom fulani attacks

WE have a new FIELD MARSHAL in NIGERIA!!

The best President EVER!!

If you dont like it

Go and DIE!!

Buhari is a Nigerian politician.

he is also a smooth thief...
Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by chuzero(m): 12:47am On Apr 28, 2016
I concour
Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by babestella: 1:02am On Apr 28, 2016
Bihari is inept, incompetent and a disaster.
Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by blaqoracle: 1:05am On Apr 28, 2016
this whole fulani attack on enugu is nothing but a scam. infact nothing like that actually happen. the ipob were the ones that carried out the attack in order to blackmail president buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB Autopilot Reacts To The BBC Article About Biafra / Nigerians Have No Reason To Be Poor- Tinubu / PDP Leaders Angry Over Jonathan’s Silence As Crisis Rocks Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.