Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,151 members, 7,890,886 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:04 PM

Everything Is Wrong - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Everything Is Wrong (508 Views)

What Is Wrong With Africa And Blacks? / 20 Ways To Know That Something Is Wrong With You / Just Before You Feel Something Is Wrong With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everything Is Wrong by israelboy1(m): 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
Truth be told
lies on hold
the country is sick and so cold

Truth be told
fears unknown
the country is sick, i unfold

Truth be told
scars i see
humanity a burden...our heart to fear

Truth be told
i am grown...
I need not fear put to "shown"

sometimes, i ask myself....if all of us are really human....looking at things around always make me have a doubt....talking about the huge differences between me and others.
A person you see as a friend today, will be ready to stab you to death tomorrow. Somebody you trusted so much today, cares not at all about how heartbroken you will be tomorrow.i think we all still need to get together...thinking about the way forward.....when it comes to the discussion of humanity.
So as for us all not to near extinction...when it comes to the talk of Paleobiology, Paleoanthropology and Cryptozoology.
To every victim of terrorism....i apologise unbehalf of humanity

(1) (Reply)

Abiku: A New Story I Am Working On / Please, Buy My Newly Published Book By Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany. / Angels Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.