Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,725 members, 7,885,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 05:34 PM

Cobhams Asuquo Ft. Falz says it all in this song for APC, Pastors and Nigerians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cobhams Asuquo Ft. Falz says it all in this song for APC, Pastors and Nigerians (1940 Views)

"Copycat Olamide Stole My Look" - Cobhams Asuquo (Photos) / Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" / Cobhams And Mayorkun Meet For The First Time [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cobhams Asuquo Ft. Falz says it all in this song for APC, Pastors and Nigerians by Built2last: 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
It took a blind Calabar COBHAMS and a Yoruba FALZ to release the first anti Buhari song BOOSIT. This was what Fela was known for. He put pressure on all governments through his Lyrics.

A line in the song says

"manufacture qualification and title", "you are treating human beings like livestock" "All your lyric and your gimmick cannot fool me" "Oga your mouth is too sweet"

Chorus is a lot clearer when Cobhams sings "Don't tell me boosit (bullshit) Don't cal me bushmeat. Erako is an animal (clear reference to blood of DOGS and baboons) I am a human being, you cant dispute it. IF YOU CANNOT GIVE ME SOMETHING, don't tell me NOTHING. : then in the bridge he says "If you cannot give the people what they ask for, DON'T PROMISE THEM"

In fact, Cobhams really CHANGED on this one. Falz, always amazing with his brilliant use of the Yoruba accent.

Musicians are meant to be watch dogs...oh where is Fela? Where is Gani? Men who will not see injustice and keep quiet. Well done Cobhams and Falz. You killed it.

Lalasticlala Seun come and hear Niger Delta and Yoruba combo. The thing sweet like kpekus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMBM-MbFj-c
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Ft. Falz says it all in this song for APC, Pastors and Nigerians by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 28, 2016
nice try

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Yoruba Lady Who Designed Queen Elizabeth’s 90th Birthday Cake / Fausat Balogun Blast Nigerian Celebrities With Marriage Saga / Selena Gomez Gets Unclad During Her Show In Las Vegas (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.