Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,451 members, 7,917,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:32 AM

Gov. Ben Ayade Is A Governor To Watch Out For - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Ben Ayade Is A Governor To Watch Out For (1830 Views)

2017 Calabar Carnival : Ben Ayade And Wife Appear In Scorpion Like Bike (VIDEO) / Gov Ben Ayade Hails The First Indigenous Monorail Driver In Cross River. Photos / Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Ben Ayade Is A Governor To Watch Out For by IDnoble1: 11:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
To me, Gov Ben Ayade will turn things around in Cross river state. Though he is a PDP governor, but he is matured and politically competent with the way he works with the Central government under the umbrella of APC .
I have a conviction that by the end of his tenure,he will be ranked among the best governors in this present regime, most especially because of the projects he has laid his hands upon. The projects which include industrialisation, massive road project, modern agricultural projects etc
Below a link showing a monorail project he just completed

http://www.calabarblog.com/ayade-amcon-boss-take-maiden-ride-calabar-monorail/

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ben Ayade Is A Governor To Watch Out For by chinchum(m): 12:04am On Apr 28, 2016
i have a feeling he has good plans, but he might expose the state to financial stress, he seems to be spending money he doesnt have, but time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ben Ayade Is A Governor To Watch Out For by Soneh(m): 12:37am On Apr 28, 2016
hahaha ! you guys are very funny with ur analysis .which of the ayades are you talking about ?is it the same ayade that has not started any project since he came into office or the one that has turned calabar to one of the dirtiest cities in nigeria.i actually sympathise with crossiverians for having this disaster as a governor because i see the state going back to how was during the pre-donald era

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Ben Ayade Is A Governor To Watch Out For by IDnoble1: 1:37am On Apr 28, 2016
Soneh:
hahaha ! you guys are very funny with ur analysis .which of the ayades are you talking about ?is it the same ayade that has not started any project since he came into office or the one that has turned calabar to one of the dirtiest cities in nigeria.i actually sympathise with crossiverians for having this disaster as a governor because i see the state going back to how was during the pre-donald era
Check this out and make a request if you still want more from his work
http://evalasikong.com/2016/04/25/messori-of-italy-partners-calabar-garment-factory-for-world-class-designs/
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade Is A Governor To Watch Out For by Nobody: 5:40am On Apr 28, 2016
Soneh:

Nigerians are so easily deceived. Imagine the kind of attention just because of a mono rail less than 1km. A mono rail that was built only for the purpose of ferrying customers resident in tinapa to the ICC (International Conference Centre).
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade Is A Governor To Watch Out For by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:49am On Apr 28, 2016
Ayade looks competent but I don't like his romance with APC wink smiley lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade Is A Governor To Watch Out For by Soneh(m): 6:57am On Apr 28, 2016
IDnoble1:

Check this out and make a request if you still want more from his work
http://evalasikong.com/2016/04/25/messori-of-italy-partners-calabar-garment-factory-for-world-class-designs/
the ayade i know thrives more on the media and propaganda and i can boldly tell this is anmother of his propaganda ,all we see in this government is paper highway,paper digital city ,everything is on paper without ever materialising.the one that pains me most is ther noise he made about refuse evacuation when he came into power but fast foward eleven months of him being in power all we see around us are heaps and mountains of refuse
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade Is A Governor To Watch Out For by M4gunners: 7:15am On Apr 28, 2016
IDnoble1:
To me, Gov Ben Ayade will turn things around in Cross river state. Though he is a PDP governor, but he is matured and politically competent with the way he works with the Central government under the umbrella of APC .
I have a conviction that by the end of his tenure,he will be ranked among the best governors in this present regime, most especially because of the projects he has laid his hands upon. The projects which include industrialisation, massive road project, modern agricultural projects etc
Below a link showing a monorail project he just completed

http://www.calabarblog.com/ayade-amcon-boss-take-maiden-ride-calabar-monorail/
What do you mean by through he is a PDP governor?Are pdp governors not doing well than apc governors in almost all states.
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade Is A Governor To Watch Out For by fulanmafia: 7:24am On Apr 28, 2016
I'm impressed by his commitment to complete his predecessors projects before commencing his signature projects, that's the only way to avoid the cancer called uncompleted projects.

The mono rail launch is a case in point.
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade Is A Governor To Watch Out For by evy1(m): 7:28am On Apr 28, 2016
Soneh:

the ayade i know thrives more on the media and propaganda and i can boldly tell this is anmother of his propaganda ,all we see in this government is paper highway,paper digital city ,everything is on paper without ever materialising.the one that pains me most is ther noise he made about refuse evacuation when he came into power but fast foward eleven months of him being in power all we see around us are heaps and mountains of refuse
So what about the garment factory he planned on building?
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade Is A Governor To Watch Out For by Adminisher: 7:30am On Apr 28, 2016
chinchum:
i have a feeling he has good plans, but he might expose the state to financial stress, he seems to be spending money he doesnt have, but time will tell.

The only good PDP governor is Ben Ayade

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ben Ayade Is A Governor To Watch Out For by evy1(m): 7:39am On Apr 28, 2016
Adminisher:

The only good PDP governor is Ben Ayade
Ayade and his antics,fighting tooth and nail to close down a very sound educational institute in the state.
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade Is A Governor To Watch Out For by Soneh(m): 8:57am On Apr 28, 2016
evy1:
So what about the garment factory he planned on building?
just listen to urself"planned on buildind" if ayade is not careful what happened to pdp in benue will repeat itself in cross river come 2019

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ben Ayade Is A Governor To Watch Out For by laurenjones: 8:59am On Apr 28, 2016
who Ayade don EPP? undecided
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade Is A Governor To Watch Out For by evy1(m): 9:49am On Apr 28, 2016
Soneh:

just listen to urself"planned on buildind" if ayade is not careful what happened to pdp in benue will repeat itself in cross river come 2019
I asked you a simple question.
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade Is A Governor To Watch Out For by IDnoble1: 10:51am On Apr 28, 2016
M4gunners:
What do you mean by through he is a PDP governor?Are pdp governors not doing well than apc governors in almost all states.
Pls can you peruse the write up again for better understanding.
The point there is that he is in the opposition party with FG but ready to work with the govt at the Central, irrespective of the difference
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade Is A Governor To Watch Out For by philomental: 11:18am On Apr 28, 2016
Soneh:

The guy is a blogger and u shd know some bloggers and lies are like bread and butter or maybe twins
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade Is A Governor To Watch Out For by dataideas: 2:38am On Dec 02, 2017
Re: Gov. Ben Ayade Is A Governor To Watch Out For by patrick89(m): 7:22am On Dec 02, 2017
Ayade is a foolish man that budgeted 1.3trillion for 2018 fiscal year! What a hogwash!

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Law Say About Government Freezing Fayose's Account / Edo Governor-elect’s Wife, Betsy Obaseki Goes Spiritual Ahead Of Swearing In / The Monkey Money Millionaires (MMM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.