Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,286 members, 7,887,831 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:47 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work (46332 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits Badagry (Photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits IDP Camp, Abuja / Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits Agbani Darego And Got A Bag As Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 28, 2016
Im also in a bind abeg i need financial assistant,no be until persin get health problems you go assist am.please help me and i wouldnt mention your name .
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work by MKO4ever(m): 10:32am On Apr 28, 2016
confamgist237:

How is school?
School is fine. I am enjoying it. I have learnt a lot of things.
Can you tell us what you learnt today?
We learnt the alphabets – English and Yoruba alphabets.

Just alphabets and she has learnt a lot of things shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work by freecocoa(f): 10:41am On Apr 28, 2016
All these interviewers sef, asking someone if they miss suffering.

Who in their right minds would miss hawking bread under hot sun? angry

Even though I don't believe all the story of Mrs Orisaguna's discovery and whatnot, it's a good thing her life has changed for the better.

But why give her money to distribute? I'd like to think she can remember to help her friends on her own. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work by Phemostiga(m): 10:46am On Apr 28, 2016
WILL YOU SAY YOU MISS BREAD HAWKING? Which kind question be this

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 28, 2016
Did she answer all the questions in English ?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work by Phemostiga(m): 10:48am On Apr 28, 2016
WILL YOU SAY YOU MISS BREAD HAWKING? Which kind question be this,why on earth will people miss mr poverty

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work by Awoofawo(m): 10:49am On Apr 28, 2016
confamgist237:

who english don epp tongue tongue
I no know o!

Abeg ask Seun, he fix know o!

cool
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work by higherpower: 11:00am On Apr 28, 2016
God can change the life any body. For those who cant wait on God! it's left for them.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work by Sunseeker: 11:08am On Apr 28, 2016
Beauty is a blessing to a good girl, and Beauty is a curse to a bad girl !

May God Bless her and her family ! AMEN
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work by Topestbilly(m): 11:23am On Apr 28, 2016
HornyTiwa:

this only confirms the fact that this lady is been exploited.

A good Samaritan gave her money to give to her friends,what happened to the money she has been making from modeling? she doesn't have any money of her own to give?

I wish her the best

So she should start spending from the little income she's receiving now? Or u didn't read dat part she said she has only done one major work.

She will be very careful at dis stage of her life even spending on her own self is another headache for her cos she wil b scared her overnight richness may go the way it came.

If you ar related to her, u will advise her to start giving d moni out to ppl? from her story u should understand d family related issues dis young mother will be carrying right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work by Topestbilly(m): 11:29am On Apr 28, 2016
enieme:
Will you say you miss bread hawking?
No, I don’t miss it a bit.

If I b jummy d kind look wey I go give d interviewer he/she will jus end d interview right away.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work by hornyman(m): 11:32am On Apr 28, 2016
tyson99:
I guess the interview was translated to english enjoy jummy and learn fast

If I am the President of Nigeria, I will not be speaking English language. China, Japan, France, etc speak their native languages. It high time we deviate from English way of life and export our native language to the world too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work by hornyman(m): 11:35am On Apr 28, 2016
youmour:
Im also in a bind abeg i need financial assistant,no be until persin get health problems you go assist am.please help me and i wouldnt mention your name .

Funny you. Lol.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work by whitebeard(m): 11:53am On Apr 28, 2016
coolso beautiful
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 28, 2016
Topestbilly:

If I b jummy d kind look wey I go give d interviewer he/she will jus end d interview right away.

lol... levels don change Na. Does anyone set out to hawk bread as a passion?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work by iamrealdeji(m): 11:56am On Apr 28, 2016
You don't become an overnight celebrity when you try to be it,you only become it when you don't try to be it at all. Goodluck Jummy
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work by iamrealdeji(m): 11:57am On Apr 28, 2016
We Yolobas with maximum respect. She's like "Enu mi ogbaa Lati pe mummy TY Bello ni TY Bello". Nice one Jummy
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work by Sirmuel1(m): 11:59am On Apr 28, 2016
mimzy:
When God finally picks your call
Even your haters will bow in surrender wink wink wink
Happy for you girl.

Mimzy baby grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work by iamrealdeji(m): 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
If Saraki was in Jumoke's shoes,he would eat that money given by the good samaritan. Saraki is a Top goon. He wants all types of money. Be it big money,small money,change,clean money,dirty money,all money
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work by iamrealdeji(m): 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
hornyman:

If I am the President of Nigeria, I will not be speaking English language. China, Japan, France, etc speak their native languages. It high time we deviate from English way of life and export our native language to the world too.
but if Buhari speaks Hausa or Fulani,will you understand what he's saying? Since we have no common native language,English has to be spoken
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work by JohnnyBling(m): 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
will u say u miss hawking?

Which kind yeye question be that

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work by iamrealdeji(m): 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
MKO4ever:

Just alphabets and she has learnt a lot of things shocked shocked shocked
I was also surprised,she must have learned that when she was in primary school na,or she has never been to any school before?
Kudos to TY Bello,that lady is a rare gem
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work by Lamasta(m): 12:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
LOVE is the only religion universally accepted without conflict.......
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
wink wink wink
Sirmuel1:

Mimzy baby grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work by kunleben47(m): 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
That's life for you...Patience is the key!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work by Timkizzy33881(f): 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
#JESUS IS LORD @ALL TIMES# God bless her hurrsle .
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work by stubbornman(m): 1:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
HornyTiwa:

this only confirms the fact that this lady is been exploited.

A good Samaritan gave her money to give to her friends,what happened to the money she has been making from modeling? she doesn't have any money of her own to give?

I wish her the best
wetin concern you sef

see as you fineembarassed
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work by stubbornman(m): 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
enieme:

not beefing o, but she's no inspiration to me at all. Hers is a case of fate/ luck.
Why isn't ayodele dada getting the attention as deserved?
Madam you're beefing then...... Ayodele should do something productive so we can notice him...
Jumoke is not a product of luck there were many bread sellers on the street of Lagos that day but God had to put her in the right place....
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work by Burgerlomo: 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
May God continue to bless you and your family in Jesus name. Amen, and he will continue to bless me and my family too in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work by gebest: 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
All her pictures i ve been seeing, this is the most beautiful.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
tyson99:
I guess the interview was translated to english enjoy jummy and learn fast
Her life gets better & you still dey find fault.Na wa o.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work by notoriousbabe: 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew very dry interview

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Chidokeyz: Could He Be Chioma’s Brother Davido Featured On His Song? / Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine / "I'm Not Only A Snack, Am Also A Full Bakery" -Anita Joseph Flaunts Banging Hips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.