Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,309 members, 7,887,911 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:17 PM

What Will You Do If You Receive Such Message? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will You Do If You Receive Such Message? (683 Views)

When You Receive That Bank Alert / Reason Why You Should Ask Questions Before You Receive Anything From Someone. / When You Receive Your First MMM Alert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Receive Such Message? by amzee(m): 10:59am On Apr 28, 2016
Debit Alert: Dear Customer #2000 has been deducted from your account 002163**** for President Muhammed Buhari's trip to Japan. It is your donation to process the CHANGE of Nigeria...

THANK YOU FOR BANKING WITH US.

What will you do if you receive such message from you bank....?
Re: What Will You Do If You Receive Such Message? by ourkobo: 11:04am On Apr 28, 2016
I dey come
Re: What Will You Do If You Receive Such Message? by DonCortino: 11:10am On Apr 28, 2016
I will just laugh kikikikikikikiki and den bone angry
And then thunder will start firing some people.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Receive Such Message? by marksman01: 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
DonCortino:
I will just laugh kikikikikikikiki and den bone angry
And then thunder will start firing some people.
bros u bad o... pls dnt laf after reading my comment

(1) (Reply)

Democracy Joke / Sunday School Joke / Start Ur Ladies Shoe Business Today, Get US Abd UK Shoes Very Cheap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.