Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,127 members, 7,949,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

Payment Of Salary Of Federal Workers On 25th Is Not True,nigerian Army Soldier. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Payment Of Salary Of Federal Workers On 25th Is Not True,nigerian Army Soldier. (2863 Views)

Federal Workers Earn More Than NASS Members – Zakari Mohammed / Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed / "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Payment Of Salary Of Federal Workers On 25th Is Not True,nigerian Army Soldier. by segalex: 6:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
My sister in law was paid on 25th while my wife got hers on 26th, they both work with federal teaching hospital, ido ekiti
Re: Payment Of Salary Of Federal Workers On 25th Is Not True,nigerian Army Soldier. by Rolings: 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
iokpebholo:
i must confess u are d most worthless person on nairaland, I am not ipob,am also a security personnel,i have not received my salary.

So? it's unprofessional to come politicize your salary delay on a public platform. Remember you are a public servant and expected to behave like one
Re: Payment Of Salary Of Federal Workers On 25th Is Not True,nigerian Army Soldier. by iokpebholo: 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
Rolings:

So? it's unprofessional to come politicize your salary delay on a public platform. Remember you are a public servant and expected to behave like one
he didn't politicise his salary delay,he only stated his frustration for not been paid and all u can say is he is ipob,and a fake soldier.He is saying d fact, no security agent has been paid.
Re: Payment Of Salary Of Federal Workers On 25th Is Not True,nigerian Army Soldier. by Rolings: 10:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
iokpebholo:
he didn't politicise his salary delay,he only stated his frustration for not been paid and all u can say is he is ipob,and a fake soldier.He is saying d fact, no security agent has been paid.

With a topic tittled (Payment Of Salary Of Federal Workers On 25th Is Not True,nigerian Army Soldier.) and inferring that under the past administration they get paid 25/26/27/28th ,if that isnt politicization then i dont know what it is .
I ask you also so what if he has not been paid ? Is he the only one ?
My take is that as a security agent it's unprofessional to come to a place like nairaland and accuse the FG of lying. The security agents because of the peculiar nature of their jobs have different arrangements regarding salaries pensions gratuities different from normal civil/ public servants. Why didn't he come here to rant in the months when security agents got their salaries before other civil servants. Is he doing the work of opposition?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Now 2nd Largest Rice Producer In The World- Presidency / Photo: Yoruba Is The Most Spoken African Language / Slayqueen Writes To Biafrans: “you People Are Deceiving Yourselves” (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.