Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,824 members, 7,915,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:26 PM

Choice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Choice (699 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choice by gloryon(m): 9:51am On Aug 09, 2009
having sex with lights on or off,which do u prefer?
Re: Choice by Kelvinj(m): 10:10am On Aug 09, 2009
glory on:

answer ur questions first
Re: Choice by MoneyRule(m): 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2009
Yeah! Answer first.
Lead the way
Re: Choice by omodoagba(m): 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2009
well it depend on where the action get u. i think is 55/45 in favour of off.
Re: Choice by Sissy3(f): 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2009
use the search engine you will find answers to your question coz it has already be asked and answered b4

@ post

i prefer dim light
Re: Choice by blackmann(m): 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2009
Prefer the lights off, but with light shining into the room from outside(light like a streetlight that is).
Re: Choice by omodoagba(m): 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2009
good,that is the best. the dim or light from outside.
Re: Choice by MoneyRule(m): 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2009
I'm for dim light all the way!
Re: Choice by posakosa(m): 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2009
unless u're phucking someone very UGLY, then lights off! wink
Re: Choice by puskin: 11:49pm On Aug 09, 2009
Either way, alls good for me
Re: Choice by TOPE20001(f): 12:06am On Aug 10, 2009
glory on:

which kain question be this? undecided
Re: Choice by Busta(f): 1:00am On Aug 10, 2009
@topic,

what does it matter?
Re: Choice by chiejik(f): 9:18am On Aug 10, 2009
@@@poster,
why dont you tell us the one you prefer
Re: Choice by candyshore: 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2009
which ever, but d dim light is more romantic.
Re: Choice by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 11, 2009
lights FULLY on as i want to watch every inch of that person´s body. . . . . . . . if she is willing to have sex with me then she better be ready to show me whats he got.
i dont like shy women in the bedroom as it makes me feel that they are trying to hide something that i havent seen yet.
Re: Choice by oyinda3(f): 6:02am On Aug 11, 2009
funny topic but it makes sense for ppl to prefer dark to bright though. ppl mostly have sex at night in the secret not so? so they're all wired to prefer the dark or dim. haha

unless ur the wild sexual creature of course. like mrbrownjay above.
Re: Choice by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 11, 2009
LOL, its not really about being wild but more about having a good look at this person´s body.
bedroom acrobatics are very important in a relationship and therefore looking at this women´s face to see her reaction to what you are doing is the key. if she makes a bad face then you know you are doing something wrong and should change technique and if she has a big bright smile on her face then you should probably continue what you are doing.
also the feeling of penetration is great but the arousal that one man get from looking at the person´s body is equally important. i wanna see the shapes, the form, the waves the everything.
so having sex with the lights off or even dimmed would hinder my sexual experience and therefore lights should be ON.
Re: Choice by izeek(m): 7:01am On Aug 11, 2009
why bother, hasn't PHCN solved that problem!

(1) (Reply)

Share Me Your Opinions! / The Differences Is Clear / Do You Want Him To Love You Without Reservations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.