Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,616 members, 7,911,606 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:03 PM

Child Indoctrination - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Child Indoctrination (6109 Views)

Atheism VS Christianity, Which One Is A Result Of Indoctrination? / Religious Hypnosis & Indoctrination:the Genocidal Faiths Of Christians & Islam / Norway CPS Seizes 5 Children against Christian radicalism and indoctrination.” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Indoctrination by Richirich713: 1:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
urahara:

A prison is a place where u are confined for the crimes u have commited.
Same with hell , u break the laws u go to hell.

urahara:

It is not a place where u are confined for not holding a belief.

Neither is hell

urahara:

Your analogy risks of dishonesty undecided. U are trying to justify the use of the fear of hell by all means .

Society does not use prison to control kids because kids
Dont even go to prison.

That's wer the threatening part comes in, either u stop breaking the law or a time will come when u will be place in prison.
Re: Child Indoctrination by urahara(m): 2:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
Richirich713:
Same with hell , u break the laws u go to hell.

Neither is hell

That's wer the threatening part comes in, either u stop breaking the law or a time will come when u will be place in prison.

So whats all u christians talk that if u dont believe in christ u will roast in hell.

Kids are not threatened with prison because they dont even go to prison
Re: Child Indoctrination by urahara(m): 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
[quote author=Richirich713 post=451824

[/quote]

No matter how bad u want it to be. Hell is and willl neva be like prison

1 Like

Re: Child Indoctrination by Richirich713: 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
urahara:

So whats all u christians talk that if u dont believe in christ u will roast in hell.

It's not about just believing, it's more about following his teachings.

urahara:

Kids are not threatened with prison because they dont even go to prison

But they will one day if they keep doing criminal things like stealing, beating up others etc

Also u get juvenile prisons
Re: Child Indoctrination by Richirich713: 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
urahara:

No matter how bad u want it to be. Hell is and willl neva be like prison

It's seems a lot like prison, either u obey this laws or u go to prison.
Re: Child Indoctrination by urahara(m): 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
Richirich713:

It's not about just believing, it's more about following his teachings.

So are u trying to say good muslims and etc dont go to hell.
Richirich713:

But they will one day if they keep doing criminal things like stealing, beating up others etc
Also u get juvenile prisons

Kids . children . do go to juvy.
Juvy is so unlike prison in the sense that juvy is meant for the rehabilitation of the child. Academic services are rendered unto the child. Juvy is meant to make the kids productive citizens. The state of local juridiction offers health. And recreational services to the delinquent

Unlike hell which when u go to , is not meant to correct u for ur wrong doings but it is a place where u suffer infinitely for infinite years
Re: Child Indoctrination by donnffd(m): 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
cloudgoddess:
I agree.

If childhood indoctrination suddenly became illegal, the major world religious would likely see a tremendous decline in adherents, if not total collapse within a few generations. This is because the powerful force of indoctrination is the only thing that keeps many people unquestioningly dedicated to their religions. Without it, people are free to explore science and other realms of thought, without guilt, fear of familial/societal rejection, religious bias clouding all their perceptions, or fear of hell - all which are just a few of the various factors that keep indoctrinated people subconsciously entrenched in & dedicated to their belief systems.

Intelligently constructed...*a rose for you*

1 Like

Re: Child Indoctrination by Richirich713: 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
Re: Child Indoctrination by urahara(m): 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
Richirich713:

It's seems a lot like prison, either u obey this laws or u go to prison.

[s][/s]differences between hell and prison

Prison is a place that we have seen . hell is a place believed by religious minds to exist.

U go to prison when u break the laws of the state which are stated in the constitution. U go to hell for breaking the laws of ur religion as written in your holy book. As what one religion or denomination considers a sin the other may not. So there are different hells for different religions.

The duration and harshness of your time in prison depends on the crime u have commited. Eg killing an individual or attempted murder are not given the same punishment. But for hell, if u still 10 naira or if u still 1 billion naira . u still suffer infinite torture for infinite years .

Prison has been seen while hell has no single proof.

In prison u are locked away from society u are neither scourged nor tortured . but in hell u are subjected to all sorts of torture that makes u question the sanity of the people who invented hell.

When u are in prison ur family members who are not in prison are sad and corncerned about when u shall return . they shed tears . and are always thinking about when u shall return. Though they know u are not tortured they are sad and concerned.
But in hell while u are suffering infinitely and being tortured infinitely beyond the mind can phatom your family members are in heaven happy and singing praise and worship enjoying the ultimate happiness and they are so unconcerned about the infinite torture u are experiencing. And the interesting thing is even if they want to be sad , they cant be sad because heaven is said to be a place of happiness where no sorrow exists. Its almost as if God compels them to be happy just like in the vampire diaries movie.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Child Indoctrination by Richirich713: 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
urahara:

So are u trying to say good muslims and etc dont go to hell.

That depends on if they rejected the true biblical Jesus not a misrepresented view of him.

urahara:

Kids . children . do go to juvy.
Juvy is so unlike prison in the sense that juvy is meant for the rehabilitation of the child. Academic services are rendered unto the child. Juvy is meant to make the kids productive citizens. The state of local juridiction offers health. And recreational services to the delinquent

As for kids, kids grow up and if they keep up
breaking the law, they will end up in prison or juvenile. Also if young kids did really hardcore crimes like murdering, they will go to a juvenile prison.

And juvenile prisons ain't so kind always, check out the juvenile prisons in South Africa. Also the when the kid reaches 18 they going to a adult prison where they most likely getting rape hundreds of times.

urahara:

Unlike hell which when u go to , is not meant to correct u for ur wrong doings but it is a place where u suffer infinitely for infinite years

Well that's becuz these people deserve hell, they get Wat they deserve.

Just like rapist's and murders deserve prison on earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Child Indoctrination by urahara(m): 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
Richirich713:

That depends on if they rejected the true biblical Jesus not a misrepresented view of him

So people who rejected the biblical jesus are goin to hell

Richirich713:

As for kids, kids grow up and if they keep up
breaking the law, they will end up in prison or juvenile. Also if young kids did really hardcore crimes like murdering, they will go to a juvenile prison.
And juvenile prisons ain't so kind always, check out the juvenile prisons in South Africa. Also the when the kid reaches 18 they going to a adult prison where they most likely getting rape hundreds of times.

undecidedso whatz ur point. My bros . juvy or prison cant be compared with hell.
Richirich713:
Well that's becuz these people deserve hell, they get Wat they deserve.
Just like rapist's and murders deserve prison on earth.

So a person who steals an orange and then is knocked down by a vehicle and dies, deserves to be tortured infinitely for infinite number of years

2 Likes

Re: Child Indoctrination by Richirich713: 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
urahara:

differences between hell and prison

I have no clue why we even going here since I agree hell is much worst than prison

urahara:

Prison is a place that we have seen . hell is a place believed by religious minds to exist.

And this is a genetic fallacy. Doesn't matter wer the idea of hell, Wat matters is it true or not.

urahara:

U go to prison when u break the laws of the state which are stated in the constitution. U go to hell for breaking the laws of ur religion as written in your holy book. As what one religion or denomination considers a sin the other may not. So there are different hells for different religions.

There are different prisons systems

urahara:

The duration and harshness of your time in prison depends on the crime u have commited. Eg killing an individual or attempted murder are not given the same punishment. But for hell, if u still 10 naira or if u still 1 billion naira . u still suffer infinite torture for infinite years .

In hell we ain't all given the same punishments,u attacking doctrines I don't even subscribe to.

urahara:

Prison has been seen while hell has no single proof.

Why are we now trying to change the subject? Like serious I compare the prison system to the hell. We first spoke hyperthetically?

Now u want me to prove hell exists, meaning I must now 1st present arguments for God then evidence for the bible then evidence for Jesus then evidence for the hell describe in the bible.

urahara:

In prison u are locked away from society u are neither scourged nor tortured . but in hell u are subjected to all sorts of torture that makes u question the sanity of the people who invented hell.

Another strawman, I don't subscribe to the torture version of hell. U just attacking a strawman u assume I holded.

urahara:

When u are in prison ur family members who are not in prison are sad and corncerned about when u shall return . they shed tears . and are always thinking about when u shall return. Though they know u are not tortured they are sad and concerned.

Yawn's

urahara:

But in hell while u are suffering infinitely and being tortured infinitely beyond the mind can phatom your family members are in heaven happy and singing praise and worship enjoying the ultimate happiness and they are so unconcerned about the infinite torture u are experiencing. And the interesting thing is even if they want to be sad , they cant be sad because heaven is said to be a place of happiness where no sorrow exists. Its almost as if God compels them to be happy just like in the vampire diaries movie.

You in fact u gave not a single argument against the existence of hell (which u brought up), instead just went on a emotional rant.

Do me a favor asked someone want they believe before just assuming, ok.

I could easily do the exact same thing to u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Child Indoctrination by Richirich713: 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
urahara:

So people who rejected the biblical jesus are goin to hell

Hell yeah

urahara:

undecidedso whatz ur point. My bros . juvy or prison cant be compared with hell.

Agree, hell worst and its getting Wat u deserve.

urahara:

So a person who steals an orange and then is knocked down by a vehicle and dies, deserves to be tortured infinitely for infinite number of years

No a person who rejects god chooses hell. They will be punish for eternity, that punishment will be according to wat they done on earth.
Re: Child Indoctrination by urahara(m): 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
Richirich713:

In hell we ain't all given the same punishments,u attacking doctrines I don't even subscribe to.

How in lord shivas name was i supposed to know that those werent your doctrines . all the xtians i have ever seen and including i , held that doctrine. Geez. It aint my fault xtians have so many contradictory doctrines.

[quote author=Richirich713 post=45187469]
Re: Child Indoctrination by Richirich713: 5:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
urahara:

How in lord shivas name was i supposed to know that those werent your doctrines . all the xtians i have ever seen and including i , held that doctrine. Geez. It aint my fault xtians have so many contradictory doctrines.

So u believe the universe came from nothing by nothing right? All atheist I seen believe this

U believe morality subjective? All atheists I heard of believe this.

U believe God does not exist - that's the definition of atheism I assuming u hold

Instead u should ask not assume.
Re: Child Indoctrination by urahara(m): 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
Richirich713:

Hell yeah

So in other words those who arent xtians are goin to hell. shocked

Richirich713:

Agree, hell worst and its getting Wat u deserve.

So an orange stealer is getting what he deserves.
Re: Child Indoctrination by urahara(m): 5:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
Why do u keep cancelling the torture in all my posts isnt that what u beliv
Re: Child Indoctrination by urahara(m): 5:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
Richirich713:

So u believe the universe came from nothing by nothing right? All atheist I seen believe this

U believe morality subjective? All atheists I heard of believe this.

U believe God does not exist - that's the definition of atheism I assuming u hold

Instead u should ask not assume.
cool kk . i get ur point naw
Re: Child Indoctrination by Richirich713: 5:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
urahara:

So in other words those who arent xtians are goin to hell. shocked

Not all, just those who reject the true biblical Jesus.

urahara:

Depends on why he's stealing oranges, maybe it's to feed the kids in the orphanage.
Re: Child Indoctrination by urahara(m): 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
Richirich713:

Not all, just those who reject the true biblical Jesus.

All non christians reject the biblical jesus.

Howz an orange stealer gettin wot he deserves undecided

1 Like

Re: Child Indoctrination by urahara(m): 5:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
Richirich713:

Depends on why he's stealing oranges, maybe it's to feed the kids in the orphanage.

So if he is stealing it for himself
Re: Child Indoctrination by Richirich713: 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
urahara:

All non christians reject the biblical jesus.

Howz an orange stealer gettin wot he deserves undecided

So if he is stealing it for himself

Most non christians reject a caricature of him that doesn't truly represent him and his character.

If he reject the true Jesus, then yeah he choose to take the road to hell.
Re: Child Indoctrination by urahara(m): 5:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
Richirich713:

Most non christians reject a caricature of him that doesn't truly represent him and his character.

If he reject the true Jesus, then yeah he choose to take the road to hell.

What caricature
Re: Child Indoctrination by urahara(m): 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
So to u., if hell is not about torture , whatz it about
Re: Child Indoctrination by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
I teach my kids right from wrong and always to ask questions, the rest is up to them. So for instance, "er indoors" trundles off to church on Sundays with my young daughter who is happy enough to go. On the other hand my youngest son who got tossed out of Sunday school for asking simple questions like "who made God?" will never set foot inside another church.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Child Indoctrination by urahara(m): 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
Sarassin:
I teach my kids right from wrong and always to ask questions, the rest is up to them. So for instance, "er indoors" trundles off to church on Sundays with my young daughter who is happy enough to go. On the other hand my youngest son who got tossed out of Sunday school for asking simple questions like "who made God?" will never set foot inside another church.

grin cheesy nawa o for just askin a simple question.

2 Likes

Re: Child Indoctrination by Richirich713: 5:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
urahara:

What caricature

Hates women, hates non-jews, approve of slavery etc
Re: Child Indoctrination by Richirich713: 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
urahara:
So to u., if hell is not about torture , whatz it about

Shame
Re: Child Indoctrination by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 5:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
As a lay man and non realist that you are, you have endlessly babbled the problems out loud, yet you ask no pertinent questions, nor offer any silent opinions. if you say religion is bad and children should not be indoctrinated, what then do you suggest we imbibe morals to children, by reading them the famed dialogues of Socrates as written by Plato?. What is being Good anyway?, is being good a function of religion?, does the expulsion of religion from man's ethics make him a creature of lesser evil? why then is man evil, if religion is not therein the basis of his evil nature?. The answer to these question reveal the simple truth that Man is inherently evil, and with or without religion, as long as he possesses the greatest of gift of all, Freewill, he is responsible for his own actions. religion is not perfect, and may need some revisions so as to cushion the effects of disequilibrium brought about by ethics and morals of the 21st century. Expunging religion is not the answer, Man is both Good evil and Evil, and by his actions continues the Order and Chaos cycle of the universe.
Re: Child Indoctrination by urahara(m): 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
Richirich713:

Hates women, hates non-jews, approve of slavery etc

Most non xtians dont bliv the above
Re: Child Indoctrination by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
urahara:

grin cheesy nawa o for just askin a simple question.

Yup, the mother brought him back home with his cake and juice, and a scowl on her face.

1 Like

Re: Child Indoctrination by urahara(m): 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
As a lay man and non realist that you are, you have endlessly babbled the problems out loud, yet you ask no pertinent questions, nor offer any silent opinions. if you say religion is bad and children should not be indoctrinated, what then do you suggest we imbibe morals to children, by reading them the famed dialogues of Socrates as written by Plato?. What is being Good anyway?, is being good a function of religion?, does the expulsion of religion from man's ethics make him a creature of lesser evil? why then is man evil, if religion is not therein the basis of his evil nature?. The answer to these question reveal the simple truth that Man is inherently evil, and with or without religion, as long as he possesses the greatest of gift of all, Freewill, he is responsible for his own actions. religion is not perfect, and may need some revisions so as to cushion the effects of disequilibrium brought about by ethics and morals of the 21st century. Expunging religion is not the answer, Man is both Good evil and Evil, and by his actions continues the Order and Chaos cycle of the universe.

To be frank with u . u are sounding quite daft. Irreligious parents raise children and teach them morals like the golden rule , their children whom they have raised without religion grow up to be no less moral than those raised witg religion.

If u lack morals , u need emphathy and not religion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? / BBC Investigation Unveils Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua’s Atrocities, Life Of / Dreams and Visions of Heaven And Hell

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.