Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:45 PM

Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness (86609 Views)

HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Olushauneddy(m): 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
Too many joggers on that Lekki-Ikoyi link bridge morning and evening which I know most of them.

I've never set my eyes on Tiwa's husband on that bridge talkless of him coming there to commit suicide while Banky/Peter were trying to rescue him.

A beg when that guy they marry Tiwa, him no know sey na problem him dey marry?

If any man kills himself because of a lady...Egbegberun Omoele lo ma gba ori burial ground e koja.....#Lobatan

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by tope24(m): 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
Oga Teebillz, why you no go lekki waterside? why did you have to choose lekki link bridge?
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by IYANGBALI: 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
jessykings:
Heheheh dis story sha get as e be o. So as busy as Lasgidi is,nobody could take a picture? Hmmmm, I think dis Teebillz guy is just a 'drama king'
you dey mind am?

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by mkoabiola: 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
Attention seeker
Who wrote ds script,d writter and director of ds sucidal movie part 1 are dullard cos no suspense for d movie

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by gokay11(m): 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
HERSLEY:
I don't care bout him... He's always rude
I like your back view.
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Revolva(m): 3:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
Haaa 1o00 ways to die choose one..omo when white pple wan commit suicide dem no de let pple kknow
Tebillz never ready to die lmfao
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by freshkik(m): 3:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
HERSLEY:
well, you just sounded rude too
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by christopher123(m): 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
No wonder funky funke akindele was hailing tiwa the savage girl.

Divorcee clubs loading ..where is ini Edo and that Igbo girl Stella damasus Ojukwu aboderin

Divorcee club elite members popping Hennessey ati moet Na don perignon
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Prodigalangelo: 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
To marry a highly placed woman, you the man have to be a much more influential person. Else.....

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by IYANGBALI: 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
christopher123:
Why would a man commit suicide because of Toto.. Tiwa seff no fine ....
VickyRotex rokiatu Aminat508 and osusumustflow even tolded me that she have mouth,body and toto odours
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by christopher123(m): 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
Revolva:
Haaa 1o00 ways to die choose one..omo when white pple wan commit suicide dem no de let pple kknow
Tebillz never ready to die lmfao

That's Dr Dre...one thousand ways to die ..choose one
He should have chosen cyanide tea aka ota piapia

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by erimmy(m): 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
Merlissa:
Please tell me how this matter dey affect the price of meat in the market

I can't be taking panadol for another person's headache!

I need a date for tonight.. Who's interested
I'm interested bae. PM me if we have a deal.
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by fernandoc(m): 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
HERSLEY:
Idi@t!
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by christopher123(m): 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
IYANGBALI:
VickyRotex rokiatu Aminat508 and osusumustflow even tolded me that she have mouth,body and toto odours

Hian ....lol. That I can't say cos I never shine the Congo before neither have I missed the kisses

Lol
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by IYANGBALI: 3:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
Make seun cookbeans no come here come try dis with us o,na flog we go flog am before we go encourage am to carry go
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by IYANGBALI: 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
christopher123:

Hian ....lol. That I can't say cos I never shine the Congo before neither have I missed the kisses

Lol
they have does it before
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by uwalakathankgod(m): 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
Merlissa:

9ija girls and dating. how many men must you data.
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by mikeapollo: 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
Those who believe in fake lifestyle because of what they see on TV and movies should learn from this news!
People should know where to draw the line between the so-called ''stardom'', '' fame'' and being real and natural.
All that glitters is not gold!
When you see people on TV with made-up appearances and glamour, don't be carried away. They are mostly fake impressions!
Be real. Don't forget your African values and virtues. Women, take care your husbands, give him the attention and cooperation that he needs.
Men, don't just marry a girl for her beauty or fame or glamour. Go for the ones that can cook, take of you and the home with respect and humility.
All the nonsense they call ''entertainment'' will fade away some day.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by koolaid87: 4:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
Only a pu**y takes the easy way out...everyone has issues, yet we're marching on
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by macaranta(m): 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hmm this is serious.

Visit [url]macaranta.com[/url]
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Lordscrown(m): 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
Another super story..1st ?..where's the pix of the damaged car?2ndly was his brain hacked too?...well,watchout for the new nollywood movie.."I can jump"or "d handiwork of my village ppl" or better still,"c what woman turn me into"
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by jaybee3(m): 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
eyeview:
This is after a 7star wedding at Burj Al Arab(the only 7star hotel in the world). This is where the marriage ends.

Lesson: Invest more in your marriage than your wedding.

They aren't complaining about their finances so what's with the envy?

5 Likes

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by magabounce(m): 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
fm7070:
If this story is true, I think the man was not actually ready to die
He could have located the very serene and deep third mainland bridge
where no one would disturb him from accomplishing his mission.
If lucky, will be rescued by gallant fishermen,
if not, will be found floating in 3days.
Best comment ever..
Rat poison
Gunshot
Driving into a bridge or sumfn..
He had several options.
Na play jarey
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
nbright:
Who we go believe na? Was the account hacked or not?

I have been vindicated, marrying MOST Nigerian girls is suicidal, they can lead/drive a man to his early grave.

I like the fact you said MOST...very smart of you, way to dodge bants

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Cjay2020(m): 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
trying to JUMP.... ... the yellow man RAN and held him.... ..... so RUN dey faster than JUMP....
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Michellla(f): 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
and they say women are the weaker vesselss
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by WildChild00(m): 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
Lolz shocked
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by koolaid87: 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
Merlissa:

Yes am paying!!

I'm down.. Holla!!
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Michellla(f): 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
and they say women are the weaker vesselss[size=20pt]and they say women are the weaker vesselss[/size]and they say women are the weaker vesselss
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by christopher123(m): 4:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
IYANGBALI:
they have does it before

Lol
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Airpure(f): 4:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
Too funny more like taking attention seeking up a notch. SMH
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by ayguru: 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kcee And E-Money Party In Their Hometown In Uli, Anambra State / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady / Davido And Chioma Welcome Baby Boy - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.