Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,368 members, 7,950,761 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:29 PM

If You See This At Your First Visit? Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You See This At Your First Visit? Photos (2634 Views)

Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? / Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused / She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You See This At Your First Visit? Photos by Preciousgirl(f): 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
In your fiance /fiancee house
You wanna use the wash room and you see this shocked

What will be your reaction?

What will you do?

Re: If You See This At Your First Visit? Photos by Khd95(m): 7:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
Fvck ion ve joy for serpents,iam gon pee on it head,then murder it ryt there...
Waait,waait,did i say pee on it headsad
that was a typogringrin

2 Likes

Re: If You See This At Your First Visit? Photos by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
Na to kill am jare
Re: If You See This At Your First Visit? Photos by CaroLyner(f): 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
i will play with it.undecided
The first human instinct would be to run.Durhh

1 Like

Re: If You See This At Your First Visit? Photos by tolzy90(m): 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
Snake=fp
Re: If You See This At Your First Visit? Photos by MoscolexY(m): 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
Will run like SONIC

1 Like

Re: If You See This At Your First Visit? Photos by Alexdroh(m): 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
Na to kill am cum post for nairaland nw...dat one na sure FP topic
Re: If You See This At Your First Visit? Photos by Aremu01(m): 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
Oh boi, run n never look back
Re: If You See This At Your First Visit? Photos by PapaZeus(m): 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
Who nor lyk fp? Na to post am go NL nai sure pass
Re: If You See This At Your First Visit? Photos by Favour222(f): 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
na to run four-forty i no go look back
Re: If You See This At Your First Visit? Photos by yarimo(m): 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
Na to just whisper to the snake please I want to poo.
Re: If You See This At Your First Visit? Photos by Aviero: 9:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
I'll run and call Lalasticlala: "Lala, come and see snake oh. Your food af done".. Oya FrontPage quick!

No jokes: My heart will miss beats. Gaddemit! I ain't coming close to that house no more.
Re: If You See This At Your First Visit? Photos by Marlvin(m): 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
Close the toilet sit cover thats all go over to him/her , narrate what you saw while at the restroom.
Re: If You See This At Your First Visit? Photos by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ritual things. Okagbare no go see my back sef.
Re: If You See This At Your First Visit? Photos by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
Fp loading 2%
Re: If You See This At Your First Visit? Photos by potbelly(m): 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
this shit is definately hitting FP... make i pitch my tent for here cool
To the topic I'll be scared to the bone... shocked shocked shocked
will try to flush it... grin grin grin
Re: If You See This At Your First Visit? Photos by godwinbatho(m): 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
fp................................................snake master lol
Re: If You See This At Your First Visit? Photos by oshe11: 10:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
lemme jst komment sinx every1 is shouting 'FP' bt incase it hot dere jst knw i commented kos u sed its fp material nt i wantd to komment bt if it didnt, tanks to ya'll for wasting my MB
Re: If You See This At Your First Visit? Photos by abujaticket: 10:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
I go run
Re: If You See This At Your First Visit? Photos by Dannidom(m): 10:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
That moment you are trying to act brave but you find out that even you legs can't carry you. You will sit down on the floor and be shouting 'help!' in a faint voice
Re: If You See This At Your First Visit? Photos by amuokuko: 10:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
Certainly the first nd last visit.

Life is sweet.
Re: If You See This At Your First Visit? Photos by agoadiv(m): 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
shock would mak me fAll inside de water cistern
Re: If You See This At Your First Visit? Photos by Solomonodimegwu(m): 11:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
I was here
Re: If You See This At Your First Visit? Photos by jtwest(m): 11:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
I'll wAke up from my dream.
Re: If You See This At Your First Visit? Photos by jtwest(m): 11:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
CaroLyner:
i will play with it.undecided
The first human instinct would be to run.Durhh
In ramonu's voice; ehn en so u no be human abi?

Na people like her go just black out, when she wake up she go hear d story of how she collapse on d WC and broke it.
Re: If You See This At Your First Visit? Photos by jtwest(m): 11:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
Or the snake go scream yheeeeei and jump out thru d window if him see wetin u wan put on top am
Re: If You See This At Your First Visit? Photos by konkonbilo(m): 12:05am On Apr 29, 2016
This kind situation when the poo is almost dropping out of your yansh and you see snake inside ur WC,mehn the poo go run go wey e come from
Re: If You See This At Your First Visit? Photos by Ewatomi26(f): 12:39am On Apr 29, 2016
Vacating the premises, would be as important as air...
Abort... Abort.. Abort. To whatever mission, I was planning to accomplish..
Re: If You See This At Your First Visit? Photos by greatness22(m): 1:07am On Apr 29, 2016
I wil run out nakeed.
Re: If You See This At Your First Visit? Photos by lonelydora: 3:01am On Apr 29, 2016
Why run? Na better meat bi that nah.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Are You Aware Your Man Loves The Football Club He Supports More Than You? / P@rn Model, Banxxx, Looks Like A Church Girl (photos) / Drama As Two Mentally Deranged Couple Attempt To Make Out In Public (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.