Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,770 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

Truth Behind Tiwa Savage Infidelity - Tee Billz "My Account Was Hacked" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Truth Behind Tiwa Savage Infidelity - Tee Billz "My Account Was Hacked" (774 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split / Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billzā€™s Father / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Truth Behind Tiwa Savage Infidelity - Tee Billz "My Account Was Hacked" by OnosWorld(m): 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
The news which came out earlier today of Tunji Balogun popularly known as Tee Billz accusing his wife Tiwa Savage of Infidelity, that she has slept with various Nigerian Artist like Don Jazzy, Dr Sid and 2face, was as a result of his account being hacked.

Read details below
http://onoriodecampaign..com.ng/2016/04/truth-behind-tiwa-savage-infidelity-tee.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Jenner Sisters, Kindall And Kylie Allegedly Attacked Bette Medler At Met Gala / Emmanuel Uwechue A Nigerian Mandopop Singer Positions Nigeria Positively / Check Out What Toyin Aimakhu Is Saying To The Youths-do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.