Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

My Account Was Hacked, Says Tiwa’s Husband, Tee Bill. PM News - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Account Was Hacked, Says Tiwa’s Husband, Tee Bill. PM News (1063 Views)

"Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back / Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" / Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Account Was Hacked, Says Tiwa’s Husband, Tee Bill. PM News by optionB: 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
Tunji Balogun popularly known as Tee Billz has distanced himself from posts on his Instagram page hinting at a break-up with his wife, Tiwa Savage after claims she slept with Don Jazzy, Dr Sid and 2face.

Tee Billz who set up a temporary account on Twitter said he did not write or post the content on his page, stressing that his account was hacked.

“This is a temporary account. My real account was hacked. #teebillz,” he wrote on @teebillzTEMP

He followed it up with a series of tweets. “All the comment that was being made are not true and are not written by me Tunji Balogun #teebillz”

“I am in the process of getting back my account and have contacted the appropriate authorities.”

“All this writing is so not me. Read things I’ve written in the past, that’s not how I write,” he said.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/04/28/my-account-was-hacked-says-tiwas-husband-tee-billz/

Re: My Account Was Hacked, Says Tiwa’s Husband, Tee Bill. PM News by PapaZeus(m): 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
To those planning to comment WHO U EPP, i don already do am grin
Re: My Account Was Hacked, Says Tiwa’s Husband, Tee Bill. PM News by lekan29ice(m): 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
I thought as much... @ the poster above me go carry am collect money for bank...
Re: My Account Was Hacked, Says Tiwa’s Husband, Tee Bill. PM News by HERSLEY(f): 7:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
Long expected
Re: My Account Was Hacked, Says Tiwa’s Husband, Tee Bill. PM News by Mediapace: 7:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
Na Me Hack Am This one isn't news,anyways That Ftc/fct guy who you Epp
#TEAMLANICKY
Re: My Account Was Hacked, Says Tiwa’s Husband, Tee Bill. PM News by CaroLyner(f): 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
if true,must be a close acquintance that hacked it.
the person knows too much details

1 Like

Re: My Account Was Hacked, Says Tiwa’s Husband, Tee Bill. PM News by amuokuko: 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
Teebillz, it's allowed..
Keep the lies coming afterall nah the regime we dey....

Nah now e occur to you say them hack ur account.

Nwoke onye Uwa Mmebi..
Re: My Account Was Hacked, Says Tiwa’s Husband, Tee Bill. PM News by kossyablaze(m): 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
The person that did this must be from his family. Keep ur friends close... Enemies more closer
Re: My Account Was Hacked, Says Tiwa’s Husband, Tee Bill. PM News by LecciGucci: 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
Re: My Account Was Hacked, Says Tiwa’s Husband, Tee Bill. PM News by obynocute(m): 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
sooo who did Peter nd banky, saved from acting action film today @ d bridge....... , ,
Re: My Account Was Hacked, Says Tiwa’s Husband, Tee Bill. PM News by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
This is the kind of thing that pushed God to say: "can a man rob God..."

Bros I ask you; Can a man hack his own account?

I think the temp. Account is d fake 1

1 Like

Re: My Account Was Hacked, Says Tiwa’s Husband, Tee Bill. PM News by bentlywills(m): 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Is Anythibg Wrong With This Photo? / Newly Married Actor, Kalu Ikeagwu Gushes Over His Wife Of IG / Basket Mouth Says Everyone Is Funny With This Hilarious Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.