Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,077 members, 7,890,554 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:59 PM

This Is What I Worship! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is What I Worship! (1841 Views)

Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? / Yes, I Worship Esu, But I’m Not Satanic / Why Should I Worship A God That Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What I Worship! by Maykelly(f): 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

Please Woman shot your trash up. . .You feel i didn't toke notice how you're pure EVIL?. . .huh?? .Reasons you have always claim to be good but forgot how to Love your neighbour's as yourself,how to make peace with your enemies and how to Bless instead ,you have never FAIL to CAUSE people [size=15pt]WOE WOE WOE WOE and WOW[/size] all the time , Can your character proofs you're Good?

Lord Jesus Died for Ogaga4Luv, He died for you angry
[size=20pt]I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins. [/size] John 8:24
Re: This Is What I Worship! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:27am On Sep 08, 2009
It has been the practice of all Christian commentators on the bible, and all Christian priests and preachers, to impose the Bible on the world as a mass of truth and as the Word of God; they have disputed and wrangled, and anathematized each other about the supposeable meaning of particular parts and passages therein; one has said and insisted that such a passage meant such a thing; another that it meant directly the contrary; and a third, that it meant neither one nor the other, but something different from both; and this  maykelly you have called understanding the Bible?

Please. . .go and dont share with me anymore if you're not ready to make sense, sharing offtopic is bullshit,you need wisdom but peherps you fail to realise it but alway's Cry out whenever you see people sharing the truth you go against it,tell me what are you fabricking and iw tell you mine. . .I WILL DIE,Period! but for only one Condiction if only i have accomplish my mission in my generation  but if you think its because i refuse to serve some hiding God(s) inside the sky or some Death Guy Jesus then you're totally wrong! Ooh wiseless woman. . .the Advice here for you its that ,whenever you're praying tell that your God to kill me simply because i refuse to serve him, afterall he didn't introduce himself to me in the first place and you see if really im death. brash! you still have long way ahead.

Yet this is trash that the Church imposes upon the world as the Word of God; this is the collection of lies and contradictions called the Holy Bible!  This is the rubbish called Revealed Religion!
Re: This Is What I Worship! by Maykelly(f): 10:18am On Sep 08, 2009
Cursed be he that confirmeth not all the words of this law to do them. Deuteronomy 27:26
Re: This Is What I Worship! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:27am On Sep 08, 2009
Stop wasting your Bible verses on me,well all Causes are returning back to you-brainwashed ,though you always claim but wait and see if really you have long or short way ahead if you refuse to change from this your madness . . .You can not Stand because you refuse, i mean you fail to UNDERSTAND.
Re: This Is What I Worship! by Maykelly(f): 10:59am On Sep 08, 2009
With him is wisdom and strength, he hath counsel and understanding. Job 12:13
Re: This Is What I Worship! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2009
Maykelly. . . tell me now and please when you're responding dont copy bible verses as answer instead use your head, lets say Suppossing you were an omnipotent god, and you demand worship, such as the Christian God. Would you give proof of your existence to those who wished to follow you? I imagine for Jehovah that it would be quite simple to perform a continual sequence of verifiable miracles. It would be quite logical in practice too, for it would keep God’s followers from delusion and doubt. There is no such luck with Jehovah though. He demands absolute fidelity without any demonstration of his existence. The only so called record of his existence is the bible. I think it pretty much goes with out saying that not only is the bible 2,000 years out dated, but it is also very unoriginal. Any Christian who proposes that the bible is indeed evidence for God’s existence is proposing a double standard. For there are many books which claim to be actual accounts of a higher power. With this in mind, why not believe in Allah from the Koran? or Satan,Yourself .Could it be because your faith is what determines your belief and not your so called “factual” book? huh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will There Be 'free Will' In Heaven / Seneca Sodi's First Visit To Heaven / Are Atheist Any Different From The "Famous Doubting Thomas"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.