Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,153 members, 7,887,346 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:12 AM

Checkout Stunning New Photos Of Actress Nse Ikpe-Etim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Stunning New Photos Of Actress Nse Ikpe-Etim (2452 Views)

Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" / Actress Nse Ikpe Etim Dazzles In Seminude Photo / Shirtless Photo Of Clifford Sule, Nse Ikpe-Etim's Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Stunning New Photos Of Actress Nse Ikpe-Etim by newsarena: 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
Nse looks stunning in this new shoot for jewelry line, Nichole by Haguanna. See photos below...

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/checkout-stunning-new-photos-of-actress-nse-ikpe-etim.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3

Re: Checkout Stunning New Photos Of Actress Nse Ikpe-Etim by newsarena: 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
See more lalasticlala kiss kiss kiss

Re: Checkout Stunning New Photos Of Actress Nse Ikpe-Etim by newsarena: 10:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Checkout Stunning New Photos Of Actress Nse Ikpe-Etim by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
newsarena:
kiss kiss kiss

Na only God go forgive u. Create topic come be FTC and u no even wait post the pic first.

Repent sister.
Re: Checkout Stunning New Photos Of Actress Nse Ikpe-Etim by Ahmed0336(m): 10:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
Reminds me of her movie MR and MRS.
Re: Checkout Stunning New Photos Of Actress Nse Ikpe-Etim by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
lovely
Re: Checkout Stunning New Photos Of Actress Nse Ikpe-Etim by davibid: 10:28am On Dec 07, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

Hmmmmmm

I wish we could be friends and perhaps know you better if you don't
Re: Checkout Stunning New Photos Of Actress Nse Ikpe-Etim by JLopez(f): 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
davibid:

Hey dear, I somehow came across you and must say that I was truly thrilled by your cute lips though

I wish we could be friends and perhaps know you better if you don't mind

By the way I'm King David

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Stunning New Photos Of Actress Nse Ikpe-Etim by davibid: 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
JLopez:
embarassed

I feel your pain

grin

You wish it could have been your

Sorry take heart

#JealousyIsBad

#BusyBody

Re: Checkout Stunning New Photos Of Actress Nse Ikpe-Etim by Afrok(m): 2:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
See her round mouth like she wanna sing with a guy's microphone kiss
Re: Checkout Stunning New Photos Of Actress Nse Ikpe-Etim by JLopez(f): 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
davibid:

I feel your pain

grin

You wish it could have been your

Sorry take heart

#JealousyIsBad

#BusyBody

1 Like

Re: Checkout Stunning New Photos Of Actress Nse Ikpe-Etim by davibid: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
JLopez:
grin

I know you're not interested in my shit

But

You bet I had said the same thing to you grin

But don't worry I will take a look at you when I'm less busy

Perhaps there might be something good to say about you

Re: Checkout Stunning New Photos Of Actress Nse Ikpe-Etim by ShayGirl(f): 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
Classy lady..

I love the last pix... kiss
Re: Checkout Stunning New Photos Of Actress Nse Ikpe-Etim by JLopez(f): 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
davibid:

I know you're not interested in my shit

But

You bet I had said the same thing to you grin

But don't worry I will take a look at you when I'm less busy

Perhaps there might be something good to say about you

Re: Checkout Stunning New Photos Of Actress Nse Ikpe-Etim by Tynasparks(f): 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
Beautiful! Beautiful !! Beautiful !!! kiss
Re: Checkout Stunning New Photos Of Actress Nse Ikpe-Etim by davibid: 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
JLopez:

I looked at your profile and saw your pic, obviously you on nysc camp, which I believe you are supposed to be educated, refined and exposed

But

You proved me utterly wrong

Was this photo speak really necessary

Re: Checkout Stunning New Photos Of Actress Nse Ikpe-Etim by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
I love this lady.
Re: Checkout Stunning New Photos Of Actress Nse Ikpe-Etim by IYANGBALI: 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
rokiatu:
I love this lady.
are you a lesbo? shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Female Nairalander Dancing With Toke Makinwa At The Olic3 Show [pics And Video] / Jennifer Lopez Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Boo Alex Rodriguez (photos) / Davido Goes On Another Drinking Spree With Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.