Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

The Chosen Daily Devotional 29th April, 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Chosen Daily Devotional 29th April, 2016 (503 Views)

Rccg Sunday School 29th October 2017 / Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) / Kingdom Seed Devotional (KSD) TUESDAY, 12TH APRIL, 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Chosen Daily Devotional 29th April, 2016 by ChosenOnline: 12:12am On Apr 29, 2016
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: FRIDAY, APRIL 29TH, 2016.

TEXT: Matthew 25:14-30, Romans 12:6

THEME: YOUR GIFT IS DESIGNED TO MAKE WAY FOR YOU

MEMORY VERSE: "The gift of a man maketh room for him, And before the great it leadeth him. " (Proverbs 18:16)

Up till today, many people are still groping in darkness not knowing what to do. They jump from one area of life to the other not knowing that God has deposited certain individual capabilities that will help them realize their dreams. God has given every man gifts from which to profit. It is that gift that will help you to reach your goal.

So, have you bothered to find out what gifts God has deposited inside of you? That business is not working - not because you are not making enough efforts, but rather because you are working outside your destiny. The truth is that if you fail to work according to your destiny, you will struggle and labour to make it. Yet, you will find it difficult, if not impossible to make any headway. But if you if you work in line with your destiny, the sky will be your limit.

Sing a few praise/worship songs. Pray and thank God and then ask for forgiveness of sins and take the following prayer points.

Prayer points:
1. Any gift lying fallow in my life, manifest by fire, in Jesus' name.

2. Any of my gifts which the enemy has tampered with, receive activation, in Jesus' name.

3. O ye my gifts, begin to pave way for me, in Jesus' name.

4. Let my gifts begin to attract divine connections that will eventually pave way for me, in Jesus' name.

5. I command my gifts to lead me to great heights in life, in Jesus' name.

6. Any spirit of indecision working against my progress, catch fire, in Jesus name.

7. Let the power of witches and wizards working against my life and destiny be destroyed. in Jesus name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Commit Sin In The Dream? / Why Does God Love Sinners? / Did U No their Are More Churchs In Lagos State Than The Whole Of Isreal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.