Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,062 members, 7,919,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:33 AM

ASCSN Commend Buhari For Paying Salaries On The 25th - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASCSN Commend Buhari For Paying Salaries On The 25th (9600 Views)

Anambra Residents Commend Buhari On 2nd Niger Bridge / Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari / Ortom Is Paying Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASCSN Commend Buhari For Paying Salaries On The 25th by nedu2000(m): 8:43am On Apr 29, 2016
Shallow,and what about next month and the one after that

1 Like

Re: ASCSN Commend Buhari For Paying Salaries On The 25th by Ana234(f): 8:48am On Apr 29, 2016
cool
Re: ASCSN Commend Buhari For Paying Salaries On The 25th by udy4real(m): 8:49am On Apr 29, 2016
What of d junior workers?

APC SHAMEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 Like

Re: ASCSN Commend Buhari For Paying Salaries On The 25th by kevoh(m): 8:59am On Apr 29, 2016
What da fuq is dis? There's nothing new to celebrate here abeg! 25th has always been the payday and sometimes 20th if Salah or Christmas beckons! And what is this useless association of senior civil servants? An association that is not recognised by the elderly civil servants themselves. Only thing they know how to do is forcefully deduct dues from your salary and nothing else. Who dem don epp?
Re: ASCSN Commend Buhari For Paying Salaries On The 25th by Henryadaku(m): 9:03am On Apr 29, 2016
zubby55:
Not all the civil servants that have received salary ...my landlord works with njc Abuja but yesterday he told me that they have not received penny and he is APC lmember

So if em receive em salary make em come tell you abi dry announce am abi......foolish
Re: ASCSN Commend Buhari For Paying Salaries On The 25th by magicalx(m): 9:09am On Apr 29, 2016
So we should now praise the president for doing what he should do? Change!
Re: ASCSN Commend Buhari For Paying Salaries On The 25th by nortcentrallord(m): 9:13am On Apr 29, 2016
I guess state and local government workers are not Nigerians and shouldn't be paid on 25th of every month? The past administration never owed federal workers too and they paid earlier even when the price of crude oil dropped. Bulk of the problem lies in the state and local government and that's where the every day Nigerian is.
Re: ASCSN Commend Buhari For Paying Salaries On The 25th by christee(f): 9:14am On Apr 29, 2016
we are yet to receive our own salary
Re: ASCSN Commend Buhari For Paying Salaries On The 25th by lomprico(m): 9:15am On Apr 29, 2016
Dolly4u:
Wailers will not see anything in dis one but will be quick to judge him on budget dat he hasn't passed. God bless PMB n God bless FRN
Listen to urself again! SMH!
Re: ASCSN Commend Buhari For Paying Salaries On The 25th by zik4ever: 9:16am On Apr 29, 2016
It should be compulsory for all tiers of Government -Federal, State and Local to pay salaries fully and promptly. This should not be counted as a major project delivery or election promise fulfilled! They should team up and deliver on their mandates especially security, infrastructure etc. No excuse is acceptable. They all knew what they were getting into when they solicited our votes. Leadership is proven in time of economic recession and dire times when out of the box policies are formulated. States and Local Governments should check their own corruption and ramp up internal revenue else they are not worth existing! Just going cap in hand each month to Abuja or sharing allocation monthly as is done in some Local Governments is a monumental failure. Some Local Governments cant even build culvert! EFCC should beam its searchlight on States and Local Governments as well.
Re: ASCSN Commend Buhari For Paying Salaries On The 25th by nortcentrallord(m): 9:20am On Apr 29, 2016
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Forget about the super story u heard from police by the road side. I am a civil servant and i can confirm that the salary was paid on 25th as the President had ordered.
On this score, Buhari has don well!

And pls nobody shld ask me to attach pic of my salary alert. I dont wanna be kidnapped just cos of 40k biko

Your Uncle is a local government worker, has he been paid?
Re: ASCSN Commend Buhari For Paying Salaries On The 25th by nortcentrallord(m): 9:24am On Apr 29, 2016
Lol. When a Zombie speaks, you wil know spot On.
Re: ASCSN Commend Buhari For Paying Salaries On The 25th by kullozone(m): 9:27am On Apr 29, 2016
Why una like lie like this?why have they not paid my old man??i am yet to meet anyone that has received this month salary.
Re: ASCSN Commend Buhari For Paying Salaries On The 25th by kullozone(m): 9:29am On Apr 29, 2016
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Forget about the super story u heard from police by the road side. I am a civil servant and i can confirm that the salary was paid on 25th as the President had ordered.

And pls nobody shld ask me to attach pic of my salary alert. I dont wanna be kidnapped just cos of 40k biko

And why would they pay some and ignore the others?absolute nonsense!
Re: ASCSN Commend Buhari For Paying Salaries On The 25th by sinistermind(m): 9:38am On Apr 29, 2016
Mstchew.. wasn't the previous administration paying earlier also?
Re: ASCSN Commend Buhari For Paying Salaries On The 25th by ElCapone(m): 9:50am On Apr 29, 2016
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

tank God 4 ppl like u who are always handy to counter some pplz stupidy. U go recieve promotion dis year my padi and stay blessed.

3 Likes

Re: ASCSN Commend Buhari For Paying Salaries On The 25th by ngoziama: 9:58am On Apr 29, 2016
nnachukz:
In the last administration, they took the payment of salaries, arrears and allowances for granted because it was always paid between 22nd to 25th of every month. But today they are praising and also begging for their allowances and arrears which are even their entitlements. Such is life.

Hypocrisy running in their veins.soon they will thank man for the air they breath.
Re: ASCSN Commend Buhari For Paying Salaries On The 25th by iokpebholo: 10:14am On Apr 29, 2016
AntiIPOB:
Buhari do not asked for the prompt payment of vigilante group,pls and pls,it is not every avenue you will use to promote your hate for this administration,how much your brother owned states before he was disgraced out?
Even when almost all the states were unable to pay salaries,he was busy directing the sharing of money meant for arms.
well I know u are so used to lies dt even when someone is telling u d truth u argue or call d person a wailer.dnt always argue online find out from ppl who are working
Re: ASCSN Commend Buhari For Paying Salaries On The 25th by iokpebholo: 10:17am On Apr 29, 2016
tommykiwi:
Abeg which country are those senior civil servants working because I don't think they av paid workers.
let them continue to deceive d president, all I know is dt have not gotten my salary and God knows am saying d truth
Re: ASCSN Commend Buhari For Paying Salaries On The 25th by udatso: 10:18am On Apr 29, 2016
TippyTop:
Its only in Nigeria workers thank their employers for paying them. Were they supposed to work for free?
theV0ice:

When your main income earner loses 60% of its value and you're still able to meet up with your obligations, your family and workers if they have any sense will applaud you.

I think that's what's happening here so its right we allow them praise their employer.

Any man or family who has been dealt a blow by the ups and downs of life will surely understand this.

1 Like

Re: ASCSN Commend Buhari For Paying Salaries On The 25th by olalat(m): 10:24am On Apr 29, 2016
I doubt if u go to school at all or sch did nt go through u. What of if police is the one delaying the payment of their staff. Many of u will just rush of comment with without first seeking knowledge of the subject matter.
erunz:
yesterday i was at Zone C police command at abeokuta, the police there were insulting Buhari because their salaries have not been paid and we speak today, till date some civil servants are yet to get salaries and some praise singers are here hailing BUHARi. we already know people that will destroy this government.

buhari Media Team
His praise singers
his ministers
apc zombies
Fulani herdsmen
buhari himself .

continue hailing Nigerians are watching

1 Like

Re: ASCSN Commend Buhari For Paying Salaries On The 25th by iokpebholo: 10:24am On Apr 29, 2016
haildeji:
Bros stop lying.. Everybody on ippis platform has been paid... Where do you work?.. Also doubt you have friends there because you would know dts not true. Once ippis has paid one organization dey must have automatically paid everyone on that platform... Also I know others not on the platform have been paid also.i won't argue wit u on this but let me advice u, dnt think everybody is a liar like you.

sorry sorry oh, sorry for Nigerians, sorry sorry oh, sorry for Africa. -Femi kuti
Re: ASCSN Commend Buhari For Paying Salaries On The 25th by najib632(m): 10:37am On Apr 29, 2016
nnachukz:
In the last administration, they took the payment of salaries, arrears and allowances for granted because it was always paid between 22nd to 25th of every month. But today they are praising and also begging for their allowances and arrears which are even their entitlements. Such is life.
If buhari didn't give bail out funds earlier people would have remembered that Jonathan was owing them several months of salary but they just couldn't talk see as human beings forget quickly.

1 Like

Re: ASCSN Commend Buhari For Paying Salaries On The 25th by nnachukz(m): 10:41am On Apr 29, 2016
najib632:
If buhari didn't give bail out funds earlier people would have remembered that Jonathan was owing them several months of salary but they just couldn't talk see as human beings forget quickly.
People dull o, GEJ owing State workers? Na wa o, bail out fund was meant for State not for federal workers. No wonder zombies are multiplying.
Re: ASCSN Commend Buhari For Paying Salaries On The 25th by omokab: 10:51am On Apr 29, 2016
erunz:
yesterday i was at Zone C police command at abeokuta, the police there were insulting Buhari because their salaries have not been paid and we speak today, till date some civil servants are yet to get salaries and some praise singers are here hailing BUHARi. we already know people that will destroy this government.

buhari Media Team
His praise singers
his ministers
apc zombies
Fulani herdsmen
buhari himself .

please forget about the story of not paying police and some government workers. Over 90 percent of civil servant have collected their salary at appropriate time as ordered by Mr. President. Those that have not receive may likely have one problem or the other with accountant general or IPPIS.

1 Like

Re: ASCSN Commend Buhari For Paying Salaries On The 25th by mymoneygrows(f): 11:05am On Apr 29, 2016
erunz:

buhari Media Team
His praise singers
his ministers
apc zombies
Fulani herdsmen
buhari himself .

I tire o. I never see alert o
Re: ASCSN Commend Buhari For Paying Salaries On The 25th by Sparkle777(f): 11:07am On Apr 29, 2016
iokpebholo:
Nigerians are d most gullible pple in d world. Am a security personnel, have not been paid a dime, a lot of my friends from army, navy, airforce, police and even civil defence have not received their salary.20% of Nigeria workers most especially in d education sector have received their salaries but not security agents.so most of d view u see in d news are mere propaganda

Hey hey hey hey. Speak for urself. I got my salary alert on wednesday. And I work wt one of the fore mentioned outfits there.
I dnt even like pmb bt I gat paid. Period.
Durin gej, we took gettin salary on time for granted. Now we re usin it to pay off igbese besides it has lost some buying power. Dnt lemme talk of high nepa bills n fuel scarcity.
Pmb doesnt have goodluck. cheesy
Re: ASCSN Commend Buhari For Paying Salaries On The 25th by blackpanda: 11:35am On Apr 29, 2016
ElCapone:
tank God 4 ppl like u who are always handy to counter some pplz stupidy. U go recieve promotion dis year my padi and stay blessed.

Amen o...I wish u same! smiley

1 Like

Re: ASCSN Commend Buhari For Paying Salaries On The 25th by iswallker(m): 11:35am On Apr 29, 2016
erunz:

buhari Media Team
His praise singers
his ministers
apc zombies
Fulani herdsmen
buhari himself .

why are you so pained...

which category are you....hanger-on of a police officer....
Re: ASCSN Commend Buhari For Paying Salaries On The 25th by iokpebholo: 11:48am On Apr 29, 2016
Hey just got d info dt police jos command has started paying this afternoon
Re: ASCSN Commend Buhari For Paying Salaries On The 25th by Jidibia(m): 11:53am On Apr 29, 2016
erunz:

buhari Media Team
His praise singers
his ministers
apc zombies
Fulani herdsmen
buhari himself .

My brother, God bless you. Most federal govt workers have not been paid their April salary till this moment.
Re: ASCSN Commend Buhari For Paying Salaries On The 25th by Imortal001: 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
iokpebholo:
Nigerians are d most gullible pple in d world. Am a security personnel, have not been paid a dime, a lot of my friends from army, navy, airforce, police and even civil defence have not received their salary.20% of Nigeria workers most especially in d education sector have received their salaries but not security agents.so most of d view u see in d news are mere propaganda
Halogen security personel abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku/obi Ticket: Ndigbo Not Decided Who To Vote In 2019 – Ohanaeze Youths / Sultan, Others Should Guarantee El-zakzaky’s Release – Shehu Sani / Reps Fear National Assembly May Be Next Terror Target

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.