Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,620 members, 7,888,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:40 PM

OMG! Singer, Usher Accidentally Shares Naked Photos Of Himself On Snapchat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG! Singer, Usher Accidentally Shares Naked Photos Of Himself On Snapchat (5505 Views)

Meet The Hot Wrestling Twins Who Have An Uncanny Resemblance To Singer, Usher / American Singer Usher Spotted Scratching His Herpes Infected D*ck (photos) / Singer Usher Dancing To Wizkid's Come Closer (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! Singer, Usher Accidentally Shares Naked Photos Of Himself On Snapchat by horizonhotspot(m): 8:31am On Apr 29, 2016
Do you need more proof that singer Usher Raymond is tired of being married? The 37-year-old crooner accidentally (or intentionally) exposed himself on Snapchat after getting out of the shower. It didn’t take long for the edited image to rocket around the Internet.

The zesty image has insiders scratching their heads wondering why the R&B sex symbol is so thirsty for attention. Any wife should be concerned if her husband films himself naked on Snapchat.

Usher and his wife Grace Miguel, 48, tied the knot in 2015 after dating for 6 years. The couple have no children. Usher has 2 sons with his ex-wife, stylist Tameka Foster.

Source: http://www.goldrushnews247.com/2016/04/omg-singer-usher-accidentally-shares-naked-photos-of-himself-on-snapchat-you-need-to-see-this/

Re: OMG! Singer, Usher Accidentally Shares Naked Photos Of Himself On Snapchat by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 29, 2016
That looks Photoshop.
Re: OMG! Singer, Usher Accidentally Shares Naked Photos Of Himself On Snapchat by SURElee(f): 10:31am On Apr 29, 2016
Photoshop nonsense! Have u seen usher lately? Where are his biceps,toned abs, muscles. Next time do I better work trying to fool people.mschewwwww!
Re: OMG! Singer, Usher Accidentally Shares Naked Photos Of Himself On Snapchat by ijaw1stson: 10:42am On Apr 29, 2016
why did I even open this?

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Dabbing Is This? Hilarious Photo / My Baby Said I’m So Beautiful –simi Gushes As She Poses Up A Storm In New Photos / Nancy Isime Looking Gorgeous In Adorable Gym Wear (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.