Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,684 members, 7,979,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 05:43 AM

Gun Ownership Is A Fast Solution To Orchestrated Violence In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gun Ownership Is A Fast Solution To Orchestrated Violence In Nigeria (859 Views)

Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership / Media Attacks On Adeboye Orchestrated By Ayodele Fayose – APC / July 29th 1966 Coup Wasn't A Coup But An Orchestrated Genocide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gun Ownership Is A Fast Solution To Orchestrated Violence In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 29, 2016
The right to protect yourself is one of the fundamental rights that determines a free society.

Nigeria is a perfect example of how unarmed innocent people gets abused and killed by armed criminals.

Imagine all the communities these orchestrated violence has occurred in the past years. From the Jos chaos, to Boko Haram and religious crisis. Imagine atleast 50% of people in those communities having weapons? Do you think some murderers will just raid their communities and kill them freely?

I believe knowing that I'm protecting myself with sophisticated weapons will make you more diplomatic in your approach to dispute resolution.

Go and grab yourself a gun and protect yourself! You have a right to protect yourself however you see fit. Grab yourself a gun.

Having lots of guns in the society doesn't bring violence. It's the other way around. People need guns to protect themselves from unnecessary violent oppression.

Have M16s in your house. When Armed Robbers come, rock em all with slugs and restock your ammunitions immediately. Get yourself a gun and teach your neighbors how to shoot gun. Protect your community with private guns

The president is protected by guns
vp protected by guns
all politicians are protected by gun but they make it illegal for you to protect yourself with guns? IDIOT!! GRAB A GUN AND SHOOT BACK

SHOOT BACK NIGERIANS; START SHOOTING BACK!
Re: Gun Ownership Is A Fast Solution To Orchestrated Violence In Nigeria by taiyesoul(f): 8:44am On Apr 29, 2016
My broda,even if you are a sharp shooter,what about your siblings?and how are u sure there's no other person as smarter and even sharper than you in shooting?.think about it.this idea is rather irrational,baseless,senseless and absurd.Instead,take a 5 mins off your time to pray to God to intervene.
Re: Gun Ownership Is A Fast Solution To Orchestrated Violence In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 29, 2016
Grab yourself a gun and shoot back at those seeking to arm you.

You should be ashamed of yourself if you can't protect your family and loved ones and you can only watch wile they get raped and murdered!

You'll regret not having a gun on the day evil doers come for you and yours.

Gun ownership is important. Shoot back at your enemy so they know coming to your territory is dangerous for them!!

Tell your lawmakers y'all need guns! The military can't be onetime. Your daughter would have been raped before they arrive. Your son/brother would have been killed before you call the police

But it only take 30 seconds to get your gun ready to spray. Spray it in the air and spray it in the direction of the enemy!

GRAB YOURSELF A GUN!
Re: Gun Ownership Is A Fast Solution To Orchestrated Violence In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 29, 2016
taiyesoul:
My broad,even if you are a sharp shooter,what about your siblings?and how are u sure there's no other person as smarter and even sharper than you in shooting?.think about it.this idea is rather irrational,baseless,senseless and absurd.Instead,take a 5 mins off your time to pray to God to intervene.

Yeah right... Pray to God while your siblings are getting killed instead of learning how to shoot a gun and buying a gun?

The only prayer you should saying when these evil doers come is that your gun doesn't jam and that you don't run out of ammunition.
Re: Gun Ownership Is A Fast Solution To Orchestrated Violence In Nigeria by taiyesoul(f): 8:53am On Apr 29, 2016
9jaganja:

Yeah right... Pray to God while your siblings are getting killed instead of learning how to shoot a gun and buying a gun?

The only prayer you should saying when these evil doers come is that your gun doesn't jam and that you don't run out of ammunition.

Young man,ma binu.never knew you are this naïve and myopic.Candid advise: join the Nigeria Army and kill as many people as you can before your testicles got blown out by the said terrorists.
Re: Gun Ownership Is A Fast Solution To Orchestrated Violence In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 29, 2016
taiyesoul:

Young man,ma binu.never knew you are this naïve and myopic.Candid advise: join the Nigeria Army and kill as many people as you can before your testicles got blown out by the said terrorists.

You are not rational old man!

Gun ownership is important for protection against any form of violent oppression.

Be it clashes or dictatorial and oppressive government regimes.

You are the myopic one for thinking at a time when bullets are dancing around you, you need a corner to pray instead of a vantage point.
Re: Gun Ownership Is A Fast Solution To Orchestrated Violence In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 29, 2016
taiyesoul:

Please tell me, how is your president protected?

Your senate president?

governors nko?

even local government chairman gets protected by gun.

My question to you is: If all these public figures protect themselves with guns while ruling the nation in chaotic times, why can't you protect yourself with guns? You think the president can't have Pastor Adeboye by his side 24/7 to pray with him? Why ue gun to protect him?

Our VP is a pastor and I'm sure you know how much guns follow him around. Why can't the pastor protect him selves against violence with prayers?

Baba, you no de correlate. You just don't want to open your mind!
Re: Gun Ownership Is A Fast Solution To Orchestrated Violence In Nigeria by SleekAboki: 9:12am On Apr 29, 2016
taiyesoul:
My broda,even if you are a sharp shooter,what about your siblings?and how are u sure there's no other person as smarter and even sharper than you in shooting?.think about it.this idea is rather irrational,baseless,senseless and absurd.Instead,take a 5 mins off your time to pray to God to intervene.
Then go and buy a smart gun. The Israelis are selling. Every man deserves a fighting chance and not to be slaughtered on his knees begging for life instade of dying fighting.
Re: Gun Ownership Is A Fast Solution To Orchestrated Violence In Nigeria by histemple: 9:50am On Apr 29, 2016
taiyesoul:

Maybe the government should heed your advise and start sending pastors and imams with bible and Quran instead of soldiers to combat Boko Haram.
Re: Gun Ownership Is A Fast Solution To Orchestrated Violence In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 29, 2016
histemple:

Maybe the government should heed your advise and start sending pastors and imams with bible and Quran instead of soldiers to combat Boko Haram.

Lol

Our VP is a Pastor and I'm sure he's not as stupid as not having guns on his security personnels
Re: Gun Ownership Is A Fast Solution To Orchestrated Violence In Nigeria by histemple: 10:11am On Apr 29, 2016
9jaganja:

Lol

Our VP is a Pastor and I'm sure he's not as stupid as not having guns on his security personnels

That is for sure, and that is even aside the loads of sophisticated guns surrounding him on every side daily.
Re: Gun Ownership Is A Fast Solution To Orchestrated Violence In Nigeria by oga15(m): 10:50am On Apr 29, 2016
in stand by your side my op.
Re: Gun Ownership Is A Fast Solution To Orchestrated Violence In Nigeria by olapluto(m): 11:01am On Apr 29, 2016
'ata koro wonu ado..ko le mu omo re wo'
If you can disappear into a gourd, can you take your child along? The same reason you got a gun will be the reason used by someone else to shoot your relative. Chaos doesnt lead to order.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Change Era. How Long It Takes To Use The Ojota Bridge. / Has Governor Fayose Been Stealing From His State? / We Wont Tolerate Any Excuse For Killings, Military Warns Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.