Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,858 members, 7,909,215 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:59 PM

Job Vacancy At Tros Technologies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancy At Tros Technologies (1084 Views)

Viral Hepatitis Association Of Nigeria ( Job Vacancy) Apply! / Longbridge Technologies Limited / Vacancy At Altak Industries Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Vacancy At Tros Technologies by tutusaint(m): 8:43am On Apr 29, 2016
Tros Technologies offers IT consultancy and services such as software development and systems integration to various business segments across industries. Through excellent technical capabilities, the company delivers end-to-end technology-led business solutions to its clients. This enables the clients to not just to gain high efficiency levels in their respective business processes but also garner the much-needed competitive edge over peers in the market.

IT Support Engineer
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
Experience4 years
LocationLagos
Job FieldICT / Computer

Job Brief

The IT Support Engineer is responsible for supporting and maintaining clients IT systems and for providing efficient desktop support to all business users. The IT Support Engineer is also responsible for resolving any IT-related faults quickly and efficiently, including a broad range of queries from how to set up an email account to system diagnostics, plus enhancing and developing the outsourced IT services offered to the company's various clients. The post holder will provide effective IT assistance across all aspects of the business and will provide back up and support to the IT Manager. The post holder is responsible for supporting and maintaining the Microsoft Server and Desktop operating systems plus general maintenance of all IT-related hardware/software. The position provides exposure to a broad range of IT-related projects and activities.

Reporting to
This role reports directly to the IT Manager.

Duties/Responsibilities
The position will involve the following areas of responsibility:
Undertake small to medium-sized IT projects as instructed by the IT Manager
Diagnose and resolve technical issues
Escalate IT issues to the IT Manager where necessary
Responsible for managing backups
Provide desktop and server support
Setting up and configuring new laptops and desktops
Install authorised software to laptops and desktops
Ensuring security and upgrades are applied and kept up to date on desktops and laptops
Antivirus installation to all desktops and laptops
Fault-finding to laptops and desktops
Reporting faults and maintaining logs on servers, desktops and laptops
Completing internal user moves including phones and PABX configuration
Patching of network and phones
Making of Cat 5 e network cables were necessary
Ensure all logs for equipment and users are maintained
Creating purchase requisitions for IT hardware/software
Ensuring all software purchased licensing is recorded and maintained
Exchange server mailbox maintenance including archiving mailboxes
Setting up new users and disabling expired accounts in accordance with HR requirements
Providing support for MAC and PC

Other
Prepare documents, meeting materials and correspondence
Perform basic administrative support duties as required to meet specific operational objectives
Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the IT Manager
Work extra hours to meet deadlines, as required and where reasonable
Provide assistance as required to the IT Manager
Provide assistance and support to colleagues in IT-related matters
Ensure that a high level of customer service and support is provided to all internal and external customers

Required Skills:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
Minimum 4 years experience in an IT support environment.
Experience in web programming
Strong troubleshooting skills and extensive customer facing experience.
Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation).
Digital marketing experience will be an added advantage
Proficient use of PC hardware and software (MS Office suite of applications).
Proficient in the use of internet for communication and research.

Method of Application

Interested applicants should forward their Cvs to careers@trostechnologies.com
Re: Job Vacancy At Tros Technologies by santori: 9:00am On Apr 29, 2016
sent
Re: Job Vacancy At Tros Technologies by benzoljoe: 10:08am On Apr 29, 2016
Pls can Hnd Mechanical Engineering with 3 good years working experience in IT apply?
Re: Job Vacancy At Tros Technologies by niceeric(m): 10:37am On Apr 29, 2016
please who has applied and received a mail from their career mail addy?...I got a mail but it contained a Sales Representative form link instead of an IT Engineer link
Re: Job Vacancy At Tros Technologies by santori: 11:09am On Apr 29, 2016
niceeric:
please who has applied and received a mail from their career mail addy?...I got a mail but it contained a Sales Representative form link instead of an IT Engineer link

got same too. the OP should come to the rescue
Re: Job Vacancy At Tros Technologies by niceeric(m): 11:27am On Apr 29, 2016
santori:

got same too. the OP should come to the rescue
I even mailed the career id handler notifying the person of the error but it seemed like it's a computer controller email id as I just kept getting the 1st mail as reply

I have sent a mail to their customer care email address though and they av confirmed receipt of the mail. I'll let u know what the outcome is as soon as they reply
Re: Job Vacancy At Tros Technologies by santori: 11:34am On Apr 29, 2016
niceeric:

I even mailed the career id handler notifying the person of the error but it seemed like it's a computer controller email id as I just kept getting the 1st mail as reply

I have sent a mail to their customer care email address though and they av confirmed receipt of the mail. I'll let u know what the outcome is as soon as they reply

alright bro
Re: Job Vacancy At Tros Technologies by santori: 11:35am On Apr 29, 2016
niceeric:

good one bro

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Accounts Assistant and Audit Officer / Graduate Recruitment Lead At Glaxosmithkline Consumer Nigeria Plc / The Public Complaint Commission Is Secretly Employing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.