Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,109 members, 7,890,689 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:17 PM

See Why These 14 Yr Old Girl Commits Suicide - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / See Why These 14 Yr Old Girl Commits Suicide (504 Views)

These 14 Things That Are Not From The Places They’re Named After. / How I Will Rule My Kingdom — 17 Yr Old Delta King / "I Didn't Cheat On My Husband"- 37-yr-old Wife Of 90-yr-old Delta King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Why These 14 Yr Old Girl Commits Suicide by Shortzmovie: 9:23am On Apr 29, 2016
14 year old Destiny and her parents
moved to a new city and she started a
new school. She was ready to make new
friends and have her classmates like her
but unfortunately, that didn't happen. Her
friends didn't like that she was pretty so
they got jealous and she became the
target of a group of about half a dozen
girls, and endless bullying ensued. It
escalated to online bullying where they
would grab nude photos of random girls
and spread it amongst their friends and
claim the nudes were of Destiny's.
Read more @
http://gistxtra..co.ke/2016/04/14-year-old-girl-commits-suicide-after.html

(1) (Reply)

Why We Eat Rice On Every Festive Seasons? / This Letter To The Guy/lady/spouse You Offended / Traditional Wedding In Yoruba Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.