Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,860 members, 7,883,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:22 PM

Impacts And Contribution Of Islam To World Civilization. - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Impacts And Contribution Of Islam To World Civilization. (12102 Views)

Has Any Muslim Had A Journey From Islam To Atheism And Back To Islam? / The Prophet Of Islam (S. A. W) Did Not Marry A 9 Year Girl / Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Impacts And Contribution Of Islam To World Civilization. by xe4gals(m): 8:47am On May 06, 2016
BetaThings:

Stop acting like you don't live in this world

NLFT in India
LRA in Uganda
IRA in Ireland
Hutaree in the US

But you don't need groups, because you have National Armies
US soldiers went to Iraq to fight for God - google, that was what Sarah Palin (a ruling republican state gov) said
And when they got there, they started saying Jesus Killed Mohammed Google the 3 words I struck through
And they shot any Muslim who dared to raise his voice
And they sprayed mosques with the signs of the Cross
And as they were subduing the country, your evangelists came in their wake
$100,000 per church was the budget
And they started proselytising
Look, you guys are committing war crimes and calling it preaching

Anyway
This is a command

Exodus 22:18

And this is the application
http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/africa/08/25/nigeria.child.witches/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1383732/Buried-alive-New-report-reveals-suffering-Nigerias-child-witches.html

You guys will sometime tell us that Muslims in the North don't regard Muslim in the South as authentic
Muslims in Nigeria don't always start fasting or celebrate eid on the same day
We don't always do with Saudi Arabia
You and your papers say this, pointing out that we are not united

But as soon as some loony sets off a bomb, you claim that we are in on it and must have miraculously held an overnight meeting to agree on it
When will you make up your mind?

As I have always said it. You are a confirmed fact-distorter, and I couldn't appreciate u enough for not sticking to the points I raised.
1st. I said mention from the Bible where Jesus desecrated lives and properties with the sword (since u quoted Math 10:34, mind u Math 10:51-53 doesn't exist).

My brother, since u can't lay hold of any desecration Jesus Christ did in the bible, then u have misquoted that verse, which indicates u have no knowledge of the Bible. Also, it shouldn't be more conspicuous for you to know those groups u listed acted on their own, and that u r just trying to call d dog a bad name so as to kill it.

Christians derived their name from Christ (those who live as Christ), the. Prince of Peace. I don't think u need a soothsayer to verify to you that those groups doesn't have a Christianization agenda. Even as u mentioned America, when u know fully well their invasion was political as a result of 9/11 catastrophe, or can u now tell me that the whole of Iraq are now Christian because of the US invasion, Just as the whole of Northern Nigeria turn to Islam after Uthman Dan Fodio's conquest, Turkey during the Ottomans conquest?

Now u see why I call u a fact distorter.

Now to The Witch issue. The southern part of Nigeria had their history with Witches and twins, or doesn't Mary Slessor comes to ur mind and Calabar? Mind u, that was when Christianity even came to Nigeria. U really need an understanding of what Christianity stands for bro. I can't say more.
Re: Impacts And Contribution Of Islam To World Civilization. by xe4gals(m): 9:04am On May 06, 2016
BetaThings:

Always cry victim?
Did you read the message of the Op on this thread?
You are the ones seeing yourselves as a victim
When Barcelona writes about its successes on its website
Real Madrid goes to its own website to remind people of its glorious history
You don't see Real Madrid going to take down or hack Barcelona's website so that people will not be able to read about the successes

And that is what you are doing here?
Muslims post about achievements of Muslims
Christians come in to attack Muslims
Why - you see yourself as a victim, that every success recorded by Muslims is at your expense and must be discredited or the thread derailed
That, Sir, is the mindset of somebody with a me and me only mentality
You know that as soon as anything positive is mentioned about Islam, it causes issues with your temperature
You guys will do better for your own health by competing with ideas, write about your own
you don't need the to use Islam as a prop to stand - be strong!
But on your own

What is the truth?
That Christianity has not taken more lives than any other religion?
That the Pope did not rejoice over the battle of Lepanto?
Or that the Pope did not grand indulgence to people who pillaged and massacred fro Christianity
Or that you guys did not murder yourselves during the wars of religion
Or that today's terrorists are not benign compared to your deeds following the doctrine of discovery?
Or that millions did not perish in your hands in the Americas
Or that you guys did not burn people at the stake?
Or that you are not publishing fake Qur'an to discredit Islam?
Or that you did not murder people for writing about Christianity?
Or that you did not kill Jews because you claimed they were responsible for the Plague?

As for persecution, many who wrote books critical of Christianity have been despatched to the great beyond
It is not new with you

Were the above true Christianity would qualify to be outlawed
You can continue to insist if you believe that
Crimes committed by Muslims

Seriously, I see no need on answering u on this false epistle...
Re: Impacts And Contribution Of Islam To World Civilization. by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 06, 2016
And yet boko haram will come and say secular education is haRam.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawyers On The Day Of Judgement. / The Fiqh Of Menstruation Part 1 / Why Islam Prohibits Gambling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.