Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,875 members, 7,876,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:53 PM

Called You A Superstar From Day 1 – Banky W Gushes Over Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Called You A Superstar From Day 1 – Banky W Gushes Over Wizkid (425 Views)

Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine / Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid / "My Bride, Mrs W": Banky W Gushes On Adesua, Shares More Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Called You A Superstar From Day 1 – Banky W Gushes Over Wizkid by 360jamng(m): 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
E.M.E boss, Banky W, has registered his happiness on the success of Wizkid , who was formerly signed under his label.
Banky, took to social media yo sow just how proud he is of Wizkid landing on Drake’s album:

called you Superstar from Day 1, because I always ALWAYS knew. Now the whole world does. Too proud of you Wizkid . Too proud. Win forever

Recall, we reported earlier today that multi award winner, Drake, confirmed Wizkid’s feature on his Views album.
cc: lalasticlala

Source: http://timenaija.com/called-you-a-superstar-from-day-1-banky-w-gushes-over-wizkid/

Re: Called You A Superstar From Day 1 – Banky W Gushes Over Wizkid by 360jamng(m): 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
yes, he's really a superstar
Re: Called You A Superstar From Day 1 – Banky W Gushes Over Wizkid by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
baba nla... d super star
Re: Called You A Superstar From Day 1 – Banky W Gushes Over Wizkid by kingDELE(m): 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hmmmm. Chai, na now him knw?? So if drake no talk about am he no b superstar?
Re: Called You A Superstar From Day 1 – Banky W Gushes Over Wizkid by laviecontinue: 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
grin life can be just too funny sometimes grin when you like somebody SOOOOOOOOOO much and u realize you don't have any reason to like him/her. So you are like "y I like this boy/girl sef" cheesy cheesy wizkid,wendy williams how them take epp me I no know grin grin just can't bring myself to hate them. (Laughing @ myself)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Made 10 Shocking Revelations About Her Husband Tee Billz (read Here) / Sarz Confirms That There Will Be A Wizkid Collaboration With Chris Brown And Jid / Ex-cop Accuses Married NYPD Chief Of Sleeping With Her And Other Subordinates..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.