Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,688 members, 7,951,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 05:30 AM

MARRIAGE: Guys, Pls Think Twice Before Stepping Into Everlasting Pain And Regret - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MARRIAGE: Guys, Pls Think Twice Before Stepping Into Everlasting Pain And Regret (667 Views)

Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter / Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu / THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DO THAT RUNS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MARRIAGE: Guys, Pls Think Twice Before Stepping Into Everlasting Pain And Regret by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
I have taken my time to look around and see what is going on in our today's world and realised that men are standing on a long thing as far as marriage is concerned.

Listen, you better think twice before giving your life away to one of the bitches out there. However, there are few, very few ladies out there who are good and God-fearing, if you r lucky to have one of these good ladies(not before marriage oooo cos you wldn't know until you say i do), treat her well and ensure you get what you deserve back too, after all, relationship is not all about ladies alone...

Pls, don't buy this 21st century, weakling and impotent man mentality of cooking, washing and market errands for your girlfriend or wife. A real man make money to look after his family and equally protect them not running around like an idiott under the pretence of being a nice husband...

However, money is not a must bruv, if you don't have it, stand tall now in preparation for the future. Pls don't allow lack of money to turn you to zombie in a relationship. If you choose to be a zombie in a relationship or marriage simply cos there is no money, the lady or wife ll even frustrate you more... Be in control of your emotion and life bruv. It ll be nice to remain single with your sanity and peace than being ridiculed by a girlfriend or wife.

Be a good husband if you choose to settle down in that institution of marriage but with your balls and common sense.

The secret behind that "I love you rhetoric" from your present girlfriend is to bail herself out of that spinsterhood shame, the moment she out, having satisfied that societal demand of "Go and settle down", she ll show u her real colour.

Marriage is only good for ladies and they ll put pressure on you to take them to that institution and soon as they get into that marriage, your sanity and peace become a scarce commodity...

Teebillz comes to my mind, this was a young man that was doing well in US before Tiwa stepped in and look at him today, done. Listen, Tiwa was seeking Tunji's attention then... Imagine the same dude being thrown out of the house by the same attention seeker-Tiwa Savage today...

Love ladies at your own peril, love with your two eyes open and your balls intact at all time.

I am out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MARRIAGE: Guys, Pls Think Twice Before Stepping Into Everlasting Pain And Regret by jonathan111: 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hoekay shir
Re: MARRIAGE: Guys, Pls Think Twice Before Stepping Into Everlasting Pain And Regret by Adekunzy(m): 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
Nice
Re: MARRIAGE: Guys, Pls Think Twice Before Stepping Into Everlasting Pain And Regret by olymurphy(f): 5:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
Have you taken your afternoon drugs? undecided
Re: MARRIAGE: Guys, Pls Think Twice Before Stepping Into Everlasting Pain And Regret by TPAND(f): 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
Good post
Re: MARRIAGE: Guys, Pls Think Twice Before Stepping Into Everlasting Pain And Regret by Ajixegun: 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
Thanks bro. This is really for me. Jah bless u
Re: MARRIAGE: Guys, Pls Think Twice Before Stepping Into Everlasting Pain And Regret by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
olymurphy:
Have you taken your afternoon drugs? undecided

Behave yourself...

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Two Is Better To Tell A Lady These Days? / Is Your Girlfriend For Sale? / Ohhh God Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.