Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,647 members, 7,878,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:55 AM

Who Is Supposed To Show Love More, The Man Or The Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Supposed To Show Love More, The Man Or The Woman? (875 Views)

Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? / Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies / What All Men Love More Than Sex ..tested!! (twale For Boys) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Supposed To Show Love More, The Man Or The Woman? by barackodam: 5:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hi guys, I'm just wondering, a friend was telling me that his bae said he was supposed to love her more she does. claiming that's the norm. and she flared up when she realized she loved him more than he does.

Erm, is there any law that says a man must love his babe more, or the lady must love the guy more......

I'm just wondering
Re: Who Is Supposed To Show Love More, The Man Or The Woman? by Ramanto(m): 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
should be 50 50. But the irony is that either party wants to be loved the more
Re: Who Is Supposed To Show Love More, The Man Or The Woman? by barackodam: 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ramanto:
should be 50 50. But the irony is that either party wants to be loved the more

exactly what I thought, but he said she claimed he's the guy, the guy is meant to love more
Re: Who Is Supposed To Show Love More, The Man Or The Woman? by kelechi50: 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
The money in your pocket will determine her love for you

1 Like

Re: Who Is Supposed To Show Love More, The Man Or The Woman? by lordizak(m): 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
The man should love more, but this bitches ain't loyal.
All we need is loyal, commitment and above all respect. We reward their repect with money, love and a good nackin.
Re: Who Is Supposed To Show Love More, The Man Or The Woman? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
None, but by the time she is claiming to love her boyfriend more, one can't help but smell something fishy. For all I know, in this part of the country, it's fucking rare to find a gir who really loves a guy wholeheartedly.
Re: Who Is Supposed To Show Love More, The Man Or The Woman? by barackodam: 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
Drefan:
None, but by the time she is claiming to love her boyfriend more, one can't help but smell something fishy. For all I know, in this part of the country, it's fucking rare to find a gir who really loves a guy wholeheartedly.

yeah, rare, but not totally impossible
Re: Who Is Supposed To Show Love More, The Man Or The Woman? by barackodam: 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
lordizak:
All we need is loyal, commitment and above all respect. We reward their repect with money, love and a good nackin.

wow, okay...thanks
Re: Who Is Supposed To Show Love More, The Man Or The Woman? by Adasun(m): 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
lordizak:
add any thing to these and u wil receive a knock.just gbam!!
Re: Who Is Supposed To Show Love More, The Man Or The Woman? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
barackodam:

yeah, rare, but not totally impossible
True.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Propose To A Girl In A Market Place? / Ways To Escape Being Blocked From Instagram / Please Epp Me,am Scared Of Being In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.