Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,124 members, 7,880,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:52 PM

Pics:Ambode Visits Buhari,Assures Nigerians PMB Trips Will Yield Benefits Sooner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics:Ambode Visits Buhari,Assures Nigerians PMB Trips Will Yield Benefits Sooner (901 Views)

Ambode Visits Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Enugu State Governor (Photos) / Recession Will Soon Be Over – Osinbajo Assures Nigerians / Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics:Ambode Visits Buhari,Assures Nigerians PMB Trips Will Yield Benefits Sooner by ebosie11(f): 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday received in audience Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode of Lagos State, at the State House, Abuja. Speaking to journalists after his visit,Ambode said.....

'I'm optimistic that President Buhari's trips will very soon begin to yield benefits in the interest of all Nigerians'.

See more photos…

Souce: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/photos-buhari-receives-ambode-in-abuja.html

Re: Pics:Ambode Visits Buhari,Assures Nigerians PMB Trips Will Yield Benefits Sooner by TPAND(f): 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
Just like the non-existent Yuan-Naira swap deal.
Ambode no let me vex for you, just stay in Lagos and keep up the good work. Tell Buhari to sit down learn and understand the rudiments of his job

1 Like

Re: Pics:Ambode Visits Buhari,Assures Nigerians PMB Trips Will Yield Benefits Sooner by nigeriancritic1(m): 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
ebosie11:

President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday received in audience Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode of Lagos State, at the State House, Abuja. Speaking to journalists after his visit,Ambode said.....

'I'm optimistic that President Buhari's trips will very soon begin to yield benefits in the interest of all Nigerians'.

See more photos…

Souce: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/photos-buhari-receives-ambode-in-abuja.html

Hope we ni go dey pick dead bodies before change enter fully!
Re: Pics:Ambode Visits Buhari,Assures Nigerians PMB Trips Will Yield Benefits Sooner by Flexherbal(m): 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
What will his trip do to fulani herdsmen?
Re: Pics:Ambode Visits Buhari,Assures Nigerians PMB Trips Will Yield Benefits Sooner by Eshinwaju: 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
Sai Baba...we are behind you... cheesy...Buhari will turn out to be the best President in our history... cool
Re: Pics:Ambode Visits Buhari,Assures Nigerians PMB Trips Will Yield Benefits Sooner by jaykaylegend(m): 7:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
Wailers like it or not

i'm sai baba anytime
Re: Pics:Ambode Visits Buhari,Assures Nigerians PMB Trips Will Yield Benefits Sooner by johnmartus(m): 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
TPAND:
Just like the non-existent Yuan-Naira swap deal.
Ambode no let me vex for you, just stay in Lagos and keep up the good work. Tell Buhari to sit down learn and understand the rudiments of his job
allow the bill pass to law before condemning him he knows his responsibility he has done it before and is going to do it again if you will allow him and stop shooting Nigeria down
Re: Pics:Ambode Visits Buhari,Assures Nigerians PMB Trips Will Yield Benefits Sooner by ki02020(m): 8:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
nigeriancritic1:

Hope we ni go dey pick dead bodies before change enter fully!

Lol

Funny enough,when the politicians were wasting the resource it was the ordinary man that suffered the consequences...now baba want to change the country for better it is still the ordinary man that is suffering in the changing process, when the change I just hope it is not the orinary man that will still suffer for it...GOD have mercy

1 Like

Re: Pics:Ambode Visits Buhari,Assures Nigerians PMB Trips Will Yield Benefits Sooner by chriskosherbal(m): 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
Yes I believe Nigeria will be great again.
Re: Pics:Ambode Visits Buhari,Assures Nigerians PMB Trips Will Yield Benefits Sooner by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
Assurances Upandan

(1) (Reply)

"Nigeria My Dream Country" - The Plight Of A JSS3 Student / How Grit Systems Is Building The Nigerian Internet Of Things / Wisdom Of Igbo Mothers: How They Routed Fulani Herdsmen- Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.